• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4-Beta][Forge][SMP]DivineRPG - 8 New Dimensions, 115 New Mobs/Bosses, Hundreds of items [Sneak Previews]

bosses mobs updates dimension

• Please log in to reply
21383 replies to this topic

Hologuard
    Hologuard

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1078 posts
  • Minecraft: Hologuardian

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

View PostShadou81, on 30 December 2012 - 07:03 AM, said:

Iceika portal behavior bug report:

Iceika portals don't seem to sync properly. If you build a portal to iceika and enter, you get placed in the same place each time you enter that portal if there's a valid portal in the vicinity on the other side to target on. Otherwise, it creates a new portal within the vicinity of the destroyed portal, much like nether portal behavior when travelling to the nether. However, when travelling back from Iceika using the same portal exited, you get placed somewhere else on the overworld; it does not sync back to the originating portal. I've been placed as far as 3500 blocks from the original portal, with a new portal generated there to return to iceika. If I enter that portal, it takes me back to the portal I exited Iceika through. If I destroy this new portal, and exit iceika again through the same portal in iceika, it creates a new portal in the general vicinity of the destroyed portal, but 'general vicinity' seems to be able to be anywhere from treetops to deep underground. The last time I tried this, it spat me out at level 33 underground.

None of our portals do that, will attempt to improve teleported code next update.

Register or log in to remove.

Shadou81
    Shadou81

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Minecraft: Shade_81

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

View PostHologuard, on 30 December 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

None of our portals do that, will attempt to improve teleported code next update.

It may be working on single player. This is a smp server bug report. I have the server running at current (and a heck of a lot better than it was running before, on the more powerful, dedicated system), so you can come in and take a look at the behavior.

Hologuard
    Hologuard

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1078 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

View PostShadou81, on 30 December 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

It may be working on single player. This is a smp server bug report. I have the server running at current (and a heck of a lot better than it was running before, on the more powerful, dedicated system), so you can come in and take a look at the behavior.

I'm aware of the behavior (we've had it with previous dimensions, just less noticeable.)

Hologuard
    Hologuard

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1078 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

View Postsevenswords1, on 30 December 2012 - 07:18 AM, said:

man im scared to go mining past lvl 10 now too many purple dinosaurs 1 shotting me and not one realmite yet.......Not even my poor bat pet stood a chance it took more hits then me lolZ

Xolova and I had that problem lol.

View PostFredned101, on 30 December 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

Im still trying to get my Dungeon of arcana to work...

Patience is the key with that one.

rsod
    rsod

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

Where can I read about this mod, new abilities, mobs and what should I do to reach every dimension?

Fredned101

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

View PostHologuard, on 30 December 2012 - 08:33 AM, said:

Patience is the key with that one.
Yes, I figured that out after half an our of it loading XP

Vallyen
    Vallyen

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

I just found out something. I created a netherite block, long ago, for decoration purposes, and now tht you fixed the placing of the skeleton pumpkin, i could use it instead. So i wanted to gtóet my 9 netherite ingots back, and i couldnt. It didnt show as an option, either in my inv, or a craftung table. Just wanted to let you know. Same with realmite block.

Blaze_Ice1093

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

View PostHologuard, on 30 December 2012 - 08:33 AM, said:

Oh so it does just spawn randomly to just kill you. I was just strip mining and this thing came otu of no where! (mind you it was a 2x1 well lit shaft so i was like "wtf?!") dman thing backed me into a corner lol

Vallyen
    Vallyen

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

How can i get to iceika?

Shadou81
    Shadou81

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

We need a way to disable the Arcana dungeon from appearing in Mystcraft symbols. The dungeon of arcana itself won't crash the server when it's loaded (I tested this, the first time it loaded it took some time, but only loaded around 600 chunks), but when its biome is mixed with other biomes in Mystcraft, it overloads and crashes the server (Loaded 3000 chunks and counting before the server gave up and disconnected everyone. I had to delete the age to get the server working right again). This symbol can be used to deliberately crash servers, and will have a tendency to accidentally crash servers when it appears randomly in unwritten ages.

I've already posted about this in the Mystcraft thread, but I thought it would be best to cover all the bases and post something about it here, too. The dungeon of arcana mystcraft symbol can't be allowed to be used as it is now.

Chrcms
    Chrcms

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

Cant seem to get the mod to work

I installed a fresh vanilla minecraft 1.4.6
installed MinecraftForge Build 6.5.0.471 (also tried 489)
Then copied the mods into the mod folder with Tales of Kingdom mod
(and NEI + chickenbone into coremods)

All other mods are detected fine, just cant seem to get this one to work

MGEnder
    MGEnder

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:54 AM

Having a small problem, when in iceika I found one of those underground dungeons, but its surrounded by indestructable blue bricks. What the heck do I use to get through those things? Tried realmite and corrupted tools and they both dont work.

Vallyen
    Vallyen

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

I have a bug with iceika too. I built a portal at my base, and it dropped me to a cave, in iceika. I explored, but found mobs a little too strong, for my level, so i went back. It dropped me into the middle of nowhere, in a deep underground ravine. I had to die, otherwise i couldnt go back to my base, and i lost all my stuff. Luckily im using NEI so i could re-add my items, but with this bug, i cant travel to iceika anymore.

Shadou81
    Shadou81

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

View PostVallyen, on 30 December 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

I have a bug with iceika too. I built a portal at my base, and it dropped me to a cave, in iceika. I explored, but found mobs a little too strong, for my level, so i went back. It dropped me into the middle of nowhere, in a deep underground ravine. I had to die, otherwise i couldnt go back to my base, and i lost all my stuff. Luckily im using NEI so i could re-add my items, but with this bug, i cant travel to iceika anymore.

I just reported this bug not too long ago, and we have a response from the developers. Read back a few posts. I can't be bothered to repost the information if you can't be bothered to look for it.

Alcyonestus
  • Minecraft: alcyonestus
  • Xbox:What's an Xbox?

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

Hello. I'm having problems starting my game with this mod. I have DivineRPG and NEI installed, and when i load my game it crashes after the mojang screen. With NEI alone i can play fine, with divineRPG it crashes. I am on a mac computer, using minecraft 1.4.6 and forge 6.5.0.472 (the suggested one is 6.5.0.471). Here is crash report, any help would be much appreciated:
  Minecraft has crashed!   
  ----------------------   

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to /Users/kreardon/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2012-12-30_12.28.10-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash Posted Image

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 86bf5e97 --------
Full report at:
/Users/kreardon/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2012-12-30_12.28.10-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 12/30/12 12:28 PM

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.7.4
Java Version: 1.6.0_33, Apple Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
Memory: 482895944 bytes (460 MB) / 534708224 bytes (509 MB) up to 1069416448 bytes (1019 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.7.508 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.462 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DivineRPG [DivineRPG] (DivineRPG1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 NVIDIA-7.18.18, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: 1143482584
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 200 is already occupied by amq@28154ec5 when adding xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.blocks.BlockXolovonStone@ee67c12
at amq.<init>(Block.java:324)
at amq.<init>(Block.java:357)
at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.blocks.BlockXolovonStone.<init>(BlockXolovonStone.java:14)
at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.DivineRPG.load(DivineRPG.java:2932)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:478)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:656)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:456)
at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
--- END ERROR REPORT f2db7443 ----------

P.S. sorry if i didn't put spoilers, i cant remember how :(
No

Shadou81
    Shadou81

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

View PostAlcyonestus, on 30 December 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

Hello. I'm having problems starting my game with this mod. I have DivineRPG and NEI installed, and when i load my game it crashes after the mojang screen. With NEI alone i can play fine, with divineRPG it crashes. I am on a mac computer, using minecraft 1.4.6 and forge 6.5.0.472 (the suggested one is 6.5.0.471). Here is crash report, any help would be much appreciated:

*SNIP*

P.S. sorry if i didn't put spoilers, i cant remember how Posted Image

The important line is right here:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 200 is already occupied by amq@28154ec5 when adding xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.blocks.BlockXolovonStone@ee67c12

This means that you need to go into the config file for either DivineRPG or into whatever mod that amq@28154ec5 is for, find whatever is using block ID 200, and change it to something else. In DivineRPG's case, if it's below #256, it needs to stay below #256 for worldgen purposes.

Since you don't have many mods installed, and I really can't see why the ones you have would be conflicting, it might be an old config file issue. Try going into appdata/roaming/.minecraft/config and deleting everything there.

Alcyonestus

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

View PostShadou81, on 30 December 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

The important line is right here:

This means that you need to go into the config file for either DivineRPG or into whatever mod that amq@28154ec5 is for, find whatever is using block ID 200, and change it to something else. In DivineRPG's case, if it's below #256, it needs to stay below #256 for worldgen purposes.

Since you don't have many mods installed, and I really can't see why the ones you have would be conflicting, it might be an old config file issue. Try going into appdata/roaming/.minecraft/config and deleting everything there.
Thanks. But i find that strange, because i have no other mods that add new blocks/items.
No

Shadou81
    Shadou81

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:50 AM

View PostAlcyonestus, on 30 December 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

Thanks. But i find that strange, because i have no other mods that add new blocks/items.

Which is why I think it might be an issue with old configs. I'm not exactly certain how a config would be loaded if the associated mod is no longer installed, but that's still my best guess. Maybe it's a quirk of Minecraft Forge.

Edit: Here's another possible problem.

Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.462

Old version of forge. Try updating. I use 489, and it works without any issues.

Alcyonestus

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thanks for the help. I was almost positive i downloaded the 6.5.0.472, but i may have been wrong. thanks, i'll try a new one now.
EDIT: I DOWNLOADED FORGE 6.5.0.489, but it still gives me the conflict in slot 200. Since i have never done this before, how do i get to and change the configuration file? Sorry if i am a noob.
No

Skidoodle

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

I was having an issue where switching to the Iceika dimension would crash me. (In single player)

Spoiler:

Which lead me to this code:

if (var6.aq != 11)
{
var6.a(DivineRPG.frozenLand, 1);
var6.b.ad().transferPlayerToDimension(var6, 11, new TeleporterIceika(var6.b.a(11)));
}
else
{
var6.b.ad().transferPlayerToDimension(var6, 0, new TeleporterIceika(var6.b.a(0)));
}
Where var6.b.a(11) seems to return null.
(I think that's player.server.getDimension(11))

So my question is: Is iceika hard-coded to dimension 11? Or does this code serve some other use?