• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4-Beta][Forge][SMP]DivineRPG - 8 New Dimensions, 115 New Mobs/Bosses, Hundreds of items [Sneak Previews]

bosses mobs updates dimension

• Please log in to reply
21384 replies to this topic

Rerokan
    Rerokan

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: Rerokan
  • Xbox:Rerokan

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

crash report

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

OzzyMandice

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

View PostRerokan, on 29 December 2012 - 02:15 PM, said:

crash report

Spoiler:

ID Error, you can fix this in the configs

Posted Image

Terrivel_World

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostCyrot3k, on 29 December 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

You do not seriously belive, that they startet working on it 5 days ago, or? And shoud they not implement something like that sooner or later because they "worked FIVE days straight"? Wired logic.
I have been around here since their set release date, which was christmas, that wasn't met because of the bugs that appeared as they were close to finish a version for release - like the dungeon taking an hour just to generate. Since then, they have worked and anwered posts here with little intermissions between. So I KNOW their last five days have been focused on making this mod getting updated. Don't take for me, just read the topic - but better begin around page 170.

Also:

View Postcharcharmunro, on 29 December 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

He means to get it updated. And I'm not sure how difficult it is to implement Entity IDs into the config, so I was curious as to wheter or not that was a simple update. I was sort of striving for an answer from one of the devs, and not... Somebody else.
As I said, I accompany the project since this topic began, so I know a bit about it. Right now, they are very tired and normally they don't like when people are somewhat demanding, just as "but is it too much to request" sounds. They accept suggestions and are ready to help anyone who asks for help, as you may see in the last two pages - as long as you are polite.

Come back later - they are sleeping right now.
Host of "EXPRESSO MINECRAFT". It's in portuguese, but all are welcome! http://www.youtube.c...r/TerrivelWorld
Also, I fully support: Posted Image

tasogarereiken

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

I like the mod but its difficult to get anywhere as there is no information on what it actually contains. I know what I know from the unofficial website and without that I wouldn't know how to get into the available dimensions. which is a huge barrier to players unfamiliar with the mod

Lesyriad
    Lesyriad

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

View Postcharcharmunro, on 29 December 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

Hrm. Great that it's released and all, but is it too much to request the ability to change Entity IDs? It seems Divine RPG entities conflict with... Just about everything.

View Postcharcharmunro, on 29 December 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

He means to get it updated. And I'm not sure how difficult it is to implement Entity IDs into the config, so I was curious as to wheter or not that was a simple update. I was sort of striving for an answer from one of the devs, and not... Somebody else.

Okay why dont you take some time to go into your config file and edit the id's?  it took me about 45 minutes to get all id's edited here is the list of mods I currently have installed:
CodeChicken Core 0.7.0.2
NEI 1.4.5.0
Buildcraft
Additional Pipes
IndustrialCraft 2
IC2 Advanced Machines
Advance Power Managment
Advanced Solar Panels
ComputerCraft
EnderStorage
ExtrabiomesXL
GraviGun
Forestry
Railcraft
Redpower
Gregtech
Nuclear Control
Inventory Tweaks
Logistics Pipes
MiscPeripherals
Modular ForceField Systems
More Explosives Mod
Mystcraft
NEI Plugins
Power Converters
Ruins Spawning System
Schematica
Secretroomsmod
Sim-U-Kraft
Thaumcraft
Wireless redstone
Zans minimap

And I have those all running without conflicts.  The only conflict I get is the Extractor conflict that Divine RPG and IC have.  So you stating that it conflicts with everything is so wrong.  The only conflict that needs to be fix by the devs is the divine RPG IC conflict.  So what mods is it conflicting with for you?

View Posttasogarereiken, on 29 December 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

I like the mod but its difficult to get anywhere as there is no information on what it actually contains. I know what I know from the unofficial website and without that I wouldn't know how to get into the available dimensions. which is a huge barrier to players unfamiliar with the mod
They have stated that they will be updating the wiki today you can get all the info there once it is updated.

billyspark3
  • Minecraft: Captain_2Bit

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH XOLOVA!!!!
YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME!!

Edited by billyspark3, 29 December 2012 - 02:44 PM.

Posted Image

IceCrusheR

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

View Posttasogarereiken, on 29 December 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

As they said they're working on a new wiki an will be posting it on the front page quite soon so check again in a few hours if they already finished the wiki.

And for all the crafting recipes I recommend not enough items so you can have a look at them ingame. Posted Image

notenoughexp

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

finally it's out... i've been waiting for this! [1.4.6]

NeoEnder
  • Minecraft: NeoEnder

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

Full Changelog from v1.1 - v1.2 please..?

HunterSteveASH
  • Minecraft: Hduggy4422
  • Xbox:FixingSaucer098

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

Hey Shadou,is the server up?
Have a nice day in Minecraftia :D ~Leo/Hduggy/Fixy/Saucer

DanielBN43

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

Bugs: Cyclops won't spawn anymore, or did you decrease their spawn rate?
Another thing is that all my divine rpg ores was gone when I entered the world in 1.4.6, but the ingots weren't..

And the hell spiders have become much harder D: It's impossible to get close to them without burning to death

CoolDiggerJAE

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostEnviousCarrot, on 12 October 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

I did, Everything was installed correctly in the proper places, Resources, Mods, .jar, Forge. Sounds work fine, I can gather the items just fine. It just freezes when I use the abilities. :I
Did you install forge first? then run it without mods to allow it to setup? Then put mods in the mod folder?

Shadow1928

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

Did you say the new wiki will be up today?

Posted Image

If I was helpful, don't be scared to hit the green arrow.

Wolfleaf
    Wolfleaf

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

IT WONT DOWNLOAD!!! someone please help?

Sorry it worked.

Edited by Wolfleaf, 29 December 2012 - 03:45 PM.

Posted Image

UnitedCrafterz
  • Minecraft: TurboSwift

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

Wow woke and 1.2 is out :D But will it work with minecraft 1.4.7?
DIVINE RPG MOD! REVOLUTIONARY!
Posted Image

Cyrot3k
    Cyrot3k

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

View PostLesyriad, on 29 December 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

Spoiler:

He said entity-id. How many mods that you got, add entitys?

If i hat to guess i woud say he uses Mo´s Creatures.

View PostTerrivel_World, on 29 December 2012 - 02:20 PM, said:

I have been around here since their set release date, which was christmas, that wasn't met because of the bugs that appeared as they were close to finish a version for release - like the dungeon taking an hour just to generate. Since then, they have worked and anwered posts here with little intermissions between. So I KNOW their last five days have been focused on making this mod getting updated. Don't take for me, just read the topic - but better begin around page 170.

You got me wrong. I was trying to say that they startet working on this update long before christmas. The stuff that happened since then was ... lets call it unpredictable. But this has not much to do with missing "standard" features.

I got the slight feeling, that most of those "fans" here got attractet by this whole happening around christmas and never ever before played this mod. Woud explain a lot of things.
I'm not a native english speaker, please bear that in mind.
Posted Image

Kharma_Killz

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

View PostUnitedCrafterz, on 29 December 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

Wow woke and 1.2 is out Posted Image But will it work with minecraft 1.4.7?

LOL, don't start or I will knock you back to version 1.1 :P

DanielBN43

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

View PostDanielBN43, on 29 December 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

Bugs: Cyclops won't spawn anymore, or did you decrease their spawn rate?
Another thing is that all my divine rpg ores was gone when I entered the world in 1.4.6, but the ingots weren't..

And the hell spiders have become much harder D: It's impossible to get close to them without burning to death

I also found empty holes underground. Looks like it should have been some ores there... that sucks Posted Image every single ore in my world is gone :l I have decided to give myself either rupee realmite or arlemite when I see these holes.. but I don't know what should have been in them. Do I really have to make a brand new world to get the ores?..

Ok I started a new world in creative to test.. and I found some realmite ore.. so I have to start a new world... or just load new chunks in my other world

Xolova
    Xolova

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Minecraft: XolovA

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

View PostUnitedCrafterz, on 29 December 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

Wow woke and 1.2 is out Posted Image But will it work with minecraft 1.4.7?
It will.

Also to everybody, entity IDs will NOT conflict if they are registered as per mod.

Posted Image

Terrivel_World

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

View PostCyrot3k, on 29 December 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

You got me wrong. I was trying to say that they startet working on this update long before christmas. The stuff that happened since then was ... lets call it unpredictable. But this has not much to do with missing "standard" features.

I got the slight feeling, that most of those "fans" here got attractet by this whole happening around christmas and never ever before played this mod. Woud explain a lot of things.
This feeling is not only yours, rest assured.
Host of "EXPRESSO MINECRAFT". It's in portuguese, but all are welcome! http://www.youtube.c...r/TerrivelWorld
Also, I fully support: Posted Image