• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4-Beta][Forge][SMP]DivineRPG - 8 New Dimensions, 115 New Mobs/Bosses, Hundreds of items [Sneak Previews]

bosses mobs updates dimension

• Please log in to reply
21376 replies to this topic

Xolova
    Xolova

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Minecraft: XolovA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

POPULAR

Coming Soon.. [See Twitter for Info]
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image1.6.4 Beta Released, SMP AvailablePosted ImagePosted Image1.6.4 Beta Released, SMP Available  http://goo.gl/ViY0dPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagehttp://www.youtube.c...heVetheanDreamsPosted Imagehttp://divinerpg.net.../DivineRPG_WikiPosted Imagehttps://twitter.com/DivineRPG_MCPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Terms Of Service and Credits:This mod is Copyright ©(2012) of the Divine Modding Leader; XolovA aka Brendan Wildish (hereafter referred to as "The Owner" and is the intellectual property of The Owner. Only Minecraftforum.net is able to host any of The Owner material without the consent of The Owner. It may not be placed on any other web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. (Electronic mail is acceptable as long as you wait for a response.) If you mirror this mod page or anything The Owner has made on any other site, The Owner may seek compensation for the damages through a lawsuit.

DivineRPG Team:

XolovA - Founder, Art Director, Developer

The_Slayer - Lead Developer(http://www.planetmin...er/the_slayermc)
BossLetsPlays Developer

Mazetar- Developer

TLHPoE (aka deathman12e3)- Developer

DrumMaster4- Developer
DeclanUK Modeling
GRAYZ16 (AKA Joshenberg) Developer
Swgeek (AKA SoccerStud) Wiki Administrator and public relations

Ringoster - Sound Designer/ Music Composer

Insanity414all - Wiki Developer

Swgeek11 - Wiki Developer

Majorsir for the name of the mod.

Terraria for some resources.

Aginsun- Ex Developer

Hologuardian - Ex Developer

Vazkii- Ex Developer

Sheenrox82- Ex Developer

Vattic for some block textures, featured in a version of the faithful32 pack found here:

Vanilla MC for some textures.Reika for ore textures.

blued00r for assistance in the original coding.

XL biomes for tree style.

Posted Image

Click Image or Text

Posted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

The Templars

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

POPULAR

Awesome mod man glad i could review it.

Posted Image

GhostlyGrin
  • Minecraft: Pooperdoodle
  • Xbox:GhostlyGrin

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

Woah. Something actually good for once.
Posted Image

Spike_Dragon

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

This mod looks epic!!

Why5o5erious

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

This looks awesome! I'm watching the video right now!

Stekenxu
  • Minecraft: kenneth1221

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

What happened to the first topic?
70% of people have signatures that try and boost their superiority complexes. Post this if you're a hypocrite.

Xolova
    Xolova

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Minecraft: XolovA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

View PostStekenxu, on 12 October 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

What happened to the first topic?
Got deleted for an issue someone raised. The issue was fixed and this one won't end up the same way.

Posted Image

dudeofthecountry14

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

is this also for offline? or lan?

EarthCrafterMan

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

Yes it's for offline

p.s. Great job Keep it up!
The only thing harder than explaining American politics to an idiot, is explaining American Politics to someone who's actually smart.

dudeofthecountry14

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

mmk now to try to figure out how to install it...first time i did it crashed >_<

blued00r
  • Minecraft: blued00r

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

View PostEarthCrafterMan, on 12 October 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

Yes it's for offline

p.s. Great job Keep it up!

Thank you, and there is an official server for the mod if you wish to join please send in an application in order to join.

EnviousCarrot

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Might be a bug or glitch, But~Whenever I right click with any of the weapons, Like the Twilight Phaser and such, It freezes my game to where I am forced to open task manager to force close my client and re-open to play. And it does this with any of the items with a special right-click ability. Not sure if it's the mod or my client, But it makes playing really hard. And another note, The crabs have a ­-ton of health, I was looking through the mod and decided to see how they are and I was sitting in game for at least five, Almost ten minutes with a diamond sword, Wailing on one before it finally died.
Posted Image

EarthCrafterMan

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

There are better swords than diamond, you'll need them.

BTW, how do you craft a realmite sword and also: whats that black lava
The only thing harder than explaining American politics to an idiot, is explaining American Politics to someone who's actually smart.

blued00r

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

View PostEnviousCarrot, on 12 October 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

Might be a bug or glitch, But~Whenever I right click with any of the weapons, Like the Twilight Phaser and such, It freezes my game to where I am forced to open task manager to force close my client and re-open to play. And it does this with any of the items with a special right-click ability. Not sure if it's the mod or my client, But it makes playing really hard. And another note, The crabs have a ­-ton of health, I was looking through the mod and decided to see how they are and I was sitting in game for at least five, Almost ten minutes with a diamond sword, Wailing on one before it finally died.

Make sure you install the resources folder from inside the zip into your .minecraft folder

EnviousCarrot

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

View Postblued00r, on 12 October 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

Make sure you install the resources folder from inside the zip into your .minecraft folder

I did, Everything was installed correctly in the proper places, Resources, Mods, .jar, Forge. Sounds work fine, I can gather the items just fine. It just freezes when I use the abilities. :I
Posted Image

blued00r

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

View PostEnviousCarrot, on 12 October 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

I did, Everything was installed correctly in the proper places, Resources, Mods, .jar, Forge. Sounds work fine, I can gather the items just fine. It just freezes when I use the abilities. :I

I can only help you if you supply me with a crash log as it works just fine.

Nerdgazm
    Nerdgazm

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1528 posts
  • Minecraft: Nerdgazm

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

Looks really awesome :o

You just wasted 5 seconds of your life reading this message, you will now think about something you could have done for these 5 seconds instead of reading this useless message that now made you waste 10 seconds of your life.

blued00r

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

View PostNerdgazm, on 12 October 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

Looks really awesome Posted Image

Thanks hope you try it out ;D

tonyr1029

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

Doesn't seem to be working for me,  I put the files in the GO IN JAR folder into my .jar. I put the zip file into my Mods folder. and I put the resources Folder into my .minecraft folder..

I am also using Swords + mod and that is working just fine. I have have the mod loader for Swords +.

Any idea why it's not working?

Edit: I reinstalled minecraft so that there were no other mods in the game and it stil didn't work, so it's not any of my other mods that are messing with it.

Epidemia78

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

Now this looks like a proper mod! For once, a mod that sees the big picture and doesnt just focus on crafting. if its all its cracked up to be, I can see this mod becoming the backbone of support for those other mods which played on their own amounts to cheating. Im still stuck with 1.2.5 for the time being but I hope that by the time Redpower is updated, DivineRPG will be free of bugs.
Posted Image