6010 replies to this topic

ybj1
    ybj1

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

jacob:

"Ahh" I say and take the goggles of again. "should be right over that hill" I look at the hill a little away from the road. "camp half blood here I come" I say and start to walk towards something I guess is a pine tree. And I see some sort of creature wrapping around it. "whats ...." I say and pop the goggles down zoom ‚ÄčI think and the goggles make a creek noise and slowly zoom in on the tree "a dragon? you got to be kidding me" I mumble and take them of again. I move towards the top again, but this time I'm walking much slower and try to sneak past it
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

Register or log in to remove.

Orotomo
    Orotomo

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: Orotomo
  • Xbox:ahalogodmodder

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

(Can I get a quick rundown of what has happened so far? Atleast the important parts? I will have an App ready sometime soon.)

DragonRush
  • Minecraft: DragonRushGaming
  • Xbox:Changing Soon

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

"I kinda am hungry, what kind of food do they have there?" Draco does some tricks with the staff, as he had experience with one before. "Also, I wanna make a bet with you, if you can prove me something "magical," Draco swallows. "I will believe you about this "god" stuff. Deal?"
Something will eventually go here.

kingtreelo
  • Minecraft: kingtreelo
  • Xbox:treelo1878

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

See's some sort of dragon and thinks "woah a dragon this is so cool" so he decides to walk slightly faster towards the huge creature

SkyeDragon1
  • Minecraft: SkyeDragon1

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

((Ok everyone, if you are still here anyway. I am going to create a new topic for this, as I have gotten lazy and not checked this nearly enough. You will have to repost your application, but you can copy and paste. First I plan on making an OOC, which you will post the apps on. Then I'll make the IC, which is when we will start Rping. All the major events that happened in this happened there, no worries. Feel free to ask questions here while I set up the OOC))

Posted Image

Drone414
  • Minecraft: Drone414

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

(( ??? Well.... Alright.... Um..... Yeah, I have an idea for a quest Does everyone want the forest event to carry over, or can we all just start the next Rp around the fire, when a quest will be given or started? ))
Working on putting up a new Minecraft Roleplaying server. It's medieval based and we're looking for builders for the team! If you're interested, just give me a message and I'd love to speak with you about it, thanks!

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: erin0999

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

((QUEST AWESOMENESS!))
I bite my lip. Magical. Okay. I'm out because Aurelius only works in desperate measures. Syra can heal people, but Draco isn't injured and Syra could pass out at any second. My face suddenly lights up. I grab Draco's arm and head towards the stables. A pegasus. What's more magical than a flying horse? Azure must miss me anyways.
"Let's go fly!" I tell him. If this isn't enough for him, I give up.

DragonRush

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

Draco squints. He isn't sure if he sees wings or not. "Pegasus? IS THAT A PEGASUS!" Draco finally believed all this "god" stuff, and passed out on the floor.

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

I look at him and bend down so that I'm balancing on my feet.
"I didn't think he was such a light weight." I muttered to myself. I tap his forehead, wondering if maybe my cold hands would wake him up. He didn't stir and I smile. I lean down next to his ear.
"Eye vant do suck yur blud." I said in my best Count Dracula accent.

DragonRush

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

((Meanwhile in Draco's Dreamworld :D btw raven its k if you leave draco there, he will wake up))

A cold vampire pressed against my forehead, and sucked the livings out of me. Everything was spinning in a circle. "Stop, it, don't suck my blood!" Draco yells both in his dream and in the awake world. "Eye vant do suck yur blud!" The vampire kept yelling. Draco was having a horrible dream.

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

((So, where exactly is Axel?))
I was surprised, I thought he would wake up. Now he's just repeating what I said over and over. I stare at him. Poor kid, vampires are scary, but I made him have a dream. Good? Or... probably bad.... The kid looks fine and I just stand up and leave him. There's no way I can wake him up if he's just going to repeat after me. I should probably go look for Axel. If he's up... it'd be good to talk. I'm just about to leave when I take one last look at Draco and whisper,
"Luke, I am your father." into his ear. Let's throw Darth Vader into the mix.... I turn on my heel and leave.

DragonRush

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Draco starts yawning. His eyes slightly widen. "I deafeated the vampire." Draco mumbles to himself in a dreamy voice. Draco's eyes fully widen, and he realizes he was dreaming. Draco takes a few stretches, and jumps back up on his feet. He takes one more look at the horses, to see if he was hallucinating. Draco rubs his eyes to get all the "eye boogers" out. He then has a clear image, of pegasi in stables.

Draco almost passes out again, but stays strong. Finally when he isn't scared to death, he turns around, and sees Xenia. "Alright Xenia," Draco takes a long yawn. "I believe you now. But I still need information." Draco takes a second or two to say "But don't worry, I've asked too many questions, I'll just follow you. In fact, where are you going? Draco starts walking the direction Xenia was walking through.

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

I pat his shoulder.
"Yeah, this isn't even the half of it, but it's probably not the best time... I mean, you just passed out on the floor." I mumbled. The mess hall came into view. Thank god, I'm starving. Wonder what their serving.... The smell of pizza hits my nose. Yes. I've only had pizza a couple times at Thane's house and here it is! I load up my plate and plop down at one of the picnic tables. A bunch of stunning girls who were applying make-up and probably "avoiding carbs" glared at me. Oka-ay. Not this table. A table had a sun carved into the wood was probably mine. I sat down next to a blonde boy, who I noticed, kinda looked like Apollo in super-model form. I turn to my food and direct Draco to the Hermes table.
"Stay here, mingle. Maybe, your mother or father will claim you after you calm down from all the stimulus." I tell him.

Orotomo
    Orotomo

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

(Umm, can I get a short breakdown of any major events that have happened thus far?

RtYyU36
    RtYyU36

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Location: That place over yonder, where faceless demons dwell
  • Minecraft: Wesley91011
  • Xbox:WebHead89

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

(I'm all for that, Can't wait.  Notify this topic once you're done because I normally only look on my content or the topics with diamonds next to them. Posted Image ...also, orotomo just wait this the next topic comes out.  And, was kingtreelo ever accepted?)
War is great to those who have not experienced it - Pindar

Orotomo
    Orotomo

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

(Yeah he was, actually. Page 216, Drone said this,

(( Of course your new characters are accepted Gurl and yb, and king you are also accepted. I'd suggest working on grammar to both yb and king. ))
And I will just wait for it then.

RiftRunner001

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

((Drone, my character is in camp, but doesn't really know what he is, who his parent is, and that information. Id prefer if it was not rushed though, because it would really seem unrealistic))

"She has always been there for me. When Pa' passed away, she defended me, supported me, took care of me like no one else. I've been alone for a long time, so she's been almost a mother to me." Dericke puts the rag away and slings his staff over his shoulder. "A demigod huh.... That explains the whole shadow thing I can do right? the darkness and the like. I wonder who's my other then... because gods cant die, so it wasn't my dad right?" Dericke puts his head down and sighs, knowing he might never know who he really is.
[center][url=

Psycodragons

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:34 AM

Name:  Lyra Veilstone ((Legit name))
Personality: Psychotic, Traitorous, but impeccably smart
Appearance:  The Avatar
Bio: You don't like to talk about it, but you aren't technically a real person. You were Beta in an experiment to make artificial demigods, and to your knowledge, Alpha died. You would have died to, but they replaced lots of parts with celestial bronze gizmos. This is pretty cool, but you can't think about paradoxs, and other things robots can't do. Your creators wanted to make a smart but deadly parent, so they chose Athena.
Godly Parent: Athena
Have you been claimed yet? Yes and No. You know your parents, but you haven't been claimed.
Weapon: Your creators may have been cruel and merciless, but they know how to make great weapons. It's a necklace that turns into a reinforced opal sword. If legends are to be believed, which they shouldn't, it can summon lightning.
Suggestions: Fine for now
Other: Character displays quick thinking and tactics, but can't socialize if her life depended on it. She has a raging case of ADHD and Autism, and it doesn't help that the part of her brain controlling social interaction was replaced by celestial bronze gizmos.

Application may be subject to editing.
Pokemon Fangirl
Posted Image
Friend Code: 4914-4107-3147 Be sure to PM me! Safari Type: Electric Pokemon: Pacurichu, Stunfisk, (Hidden) Manectric
Now with dapper new 3D model. Note: I may take a while to get around to a PM.

JulietFrenchGirl
  • Minecraft: JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

"Got that right and I have no clue who your mom could be. Maybe nyx, but then again, maybe not. So, you may want to talk to the Demeter kids about herbs if you need 'em," I say crossing my arms. "Come on, you'd should come eat or something cause I'm starving and you could eat after fighting the freakin Minotaur." I motion for him to follow as I turn to the mess hall and start walking.

Posted Image

Psycodragons

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

AT CAMP:

The DRH drop me off, literally. They fling me out of the car, discoloring my matted silver hair hair. They drive off and chuck a sandwhich at my face. Great. Well, at least this is going to be a normal entrance. When I get to the gate however, IT happens. I feel more violent, more terrible.
"Oh gods, not the glitches," I whisper, but it's too late.

When I walk in, one of the new students, I presume, is walking along. On closer inspection, its name is named Draco, the other one of which I do not care. I sprint under the influence of IT as I prepare to attack him.

He turns around, with a mild registration of shock before I'm upon him. Then, it went black.

When I wake up, Draco appears to be muttering more than a few rather nasty words. I'll attempt to socialize.

"Hello, sorry about that. It's a long story.", I say in a nervous voice.
Pokemon Fangirl
Posted Image
Friend Code: 4914-4107-3147 Be sure to PM me! Safari Type: Electric Pokemon: Pacurichu, Stunfisk, (Hidden) Manectric
Now with dapper new 3D model. Note: I may take a while to get around to a PM.