• Please log in to reply
6010 replies to this topic

ybj1
    ybj1

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

I turn around and keep on training, trying to use some technique instad off just hitting randomly.

Edited by ybj1, 22 December 2012 - 11:25 PM.

DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

Register or log in to remove.

Followerer
  • Minecraft: Pylou7

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

I snap my head around. "Nothing. I'm just trying to be alone. I don't trust people. Especially those who keep following and talking to me." I say in a cold voice. I then stand up and walk further down the beach.
Posted Image

JulietFrenchGirl
  • Minecraft: JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

"I don't mean to follow you, I just can't understand why anybody would want to be alone, I used to be. I didn't mind it, but my sister got me out of it and its better to have a lot of friends. I just want to make sure everyone is as happy as they can be because I can never be really happy again." I say just as I icely as his voice was and staying a bit away.

Posted Image

ybj1
    ybj1

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

I take a little rest from the training and look down at the woden shaft
what if i faced an enemy with a sword... he could chop the shaft in two pices without a problem, I need to finde a forge
I walk over to the weapons agen and finde a shoulder sheath for the axe, I stick the axe  in the sheath and walk of, carrying the axe in one hand.
DO YOU LIKE CARS? DO YOU LIKE GUNS! check this out :D http://www.minecraft...l-to-the-metal/

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: erin0999

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

I shrug at Ricky.
"I guess you should be grateful? Or maybe you're not that kind of person. Besides, self-defense is a high priority here. If you don't protect yourself, you're gonna get killed, big shot." I murmured, examining a fraying piece of the string of my bow. I adjusted my scarf and looked up at him.
"Besides, I've had a few close calls, they've just robbed me of a feeling of personal safety lately. I suppose we all feel that way though." I babbled.

ybj1
    ybj1

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

I finde a forge where alot of teenagers are working on somthing, I walk up to one of them "can you help me?" I ask  "you a newcomer? " he ask "yeah, but can you help me?" I reply "sure" he says and smile "what you need help with?" I show him the axe "Well, I was thinking maybe I should make this a little more unbreakable" He takes the axe and looks  at it "and how where you thinking you would do that?"
I smile and show him "If you can cover the first half meeter of shaft under the blade with steel or somthing, it should be alot harder to chop in half" he frowns "well, I guess that will work, give me a minute and I'l fix it for you" I smile "thank you, I'l wait here" He turns around and walk into the forge

Followerer

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

"People leave. People die. People can betray you. If your alone, You never experience these things. People die. If your alone, you don't have to deal with the sadness when others die." I say coldly and softly. I stop farther down the beach and sit back down and look over the ocean.
Posted Image

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

"But you suffer too, being alone is hard. You have had people betray, leave, and die. I have too and can be someone who you can tell it a out. But if you have a real friend, they will do everything in their power to not make you have to suffer again," I say walking towards him but keeping a distance since he says he want to be alone. "Let me know if you want to try to have one of those friends," I say and turn to walk away.

Posted Image

Followerer

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

I close my eyes an sigh. "People..... Are corruptible. No one is safe from that. So if your alone, You can avoid that. So that's what I do." I say and wait for her to walk away so I can pull out a small battered red book with a pendant with a perfectly circle ruby in it.
Posted Image

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

I stop and turn half way to look at him, "nobody can avoid it. Not even the gods, you just can." Turning back around I walk down the beach to be as far away from him as possible to give him a chance to think and stand in the water after removing my shoes and feel the water lapping my feet and jeans.

Posted Image

ybj1
    ybj1

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

"here you go" the guy come out agen and hand me tha axe "wow...." I admire the work "you know how to do your stuff" I say admiring befor I turn around and walk back to the cabin with my new baby

Followerer

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

I quickly open the book and start to read a page.  Dear-  I think to myself No. Don't put yourself trough this Louis. Not now Not ever.  I stand up and walk back to the camp and sit down inside my cabin. Its empty seeing how everyone is off doing things. I put my head in my hands and breathe slowly.
Posted Image

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:34 AM

I watch sadly that Louis leaves. I wish he'd let me help him. I walk to the forest and climb a tree to watch camp and smile as I watch everyone do their regular day schedule. I lean my head onto the trunk of the tree and watch.

Posted Image

FeatherBoy

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

Cedric peered down from the tree where he had been sleeping. Beds were way too odd of a feeling. Syra was on a branch below him, apparently deep in thought. "Hello!" he called down cheerfully.
Posted Image

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

I almost fall from the tree and have to pull myself up from the fingertips because of Cedrics hello. "Thanks for the scare Cedric," I grunt. "What are you doing sleeping up there? You have a bed in your cabin," I say looking up at him.

Posted Image

Immortus
  • Location: (England) Behind you. That's right, I am invisible.

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

Ricky shrugs.

"Guess so. Speaking of self defence, do you know where I might be able to grab a weapon here? You know, in case some monsters try to invade or something,"
If you like an epic adventure, why not check out my Minecraft fan-fic, Lord of Shadows? (Click on banner)
Posted Image

FeatherBoy

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

"Beds are weird," he replied, "and I never really slept in one before." He out over the forest. "This is a nice place."
Posted Image

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

"Yeah, it's my home now. Wait... You called beds weird? Dude you're sleeping in a tree." I look up at him smiling. "Tell me how you're hanong all of this."

Posted Image

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: erin0999

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

"I'm not exactly the person to ask. I haven't really been here a long time. Just long enough to find my father, fight a monster, get a weapon, and-" I cut off abruptly. And lose a friend. I turn away and paste on a smile.
"I'm not the person to ask." I say again quickly, looking up at the target that had a single hole through the center and about fifteen arrows in the wall.

Immortus
  • Location: (England) Behind you. That's right, I am invisible.

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

Ricky frowns. He could tell something was up, and the grin fades, replaced by an expression of concern. Something bad had happened. He was sure of it. Maybe he wasn't the best at reading people, but even he wasn't completely tactless.

"Fair enough," he says carefully. Pausing for a second, he asks, "I might ask someone a bit later. Personally I don't want to get eaton by monsters. So..." Ricky tries to think of a subject change, his tone still careful.

"So er... is this place safe? From the monsters, I mean. Surely they can get in?"
If you like an epic adventure, why not check out my Minecraft fan-fic, Lord of Shadows? (Click on banner)
Posted Image