Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Camp Half Blood - Accepting -

• Please log in to reply
6010 replies to this topic

JulietFrenchGirl
  • Minecraft: JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

"Sorry Skale, I don't know much about it," I toss him the rest,"just in case." I turn to Darren and Xenia,"Are you two alright? I didn't see you guys after the battle."

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Drone414
  • Minecraft: Drone414

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Skale shrugs. "I will be fine... Anyways, Chiron needs to be told of what happened. Syra, I am sure he is worried about you, can you do it please?" He looks down at Kazuto and grits his teeth. "Sorry bro...." He turns back to Wren. "I am going to need some hardcore Apollo work later. Or, I might just head over to the Asclepius cabin."
Working on putting up a new Minecraft Roleplaying server. It's medieval based and we're looking for builders for the team! If you're interested, just give me a message and I'd love to speak with you about it, thanks!

jubjubwarrior

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

Myrine then walks back towards the cabins and see's the group of demi-gods talking.  "Hey guys." Myrine says heading for his cabin. "I need to get this shield fixed." He reconizes a few unfamiliar faces and nods at them.

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: erin0999

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

I blushed at Syra's question.
"I actually um, slept through the entire thing. I am so sorry! Wait, you can heal people? How?" i ask

Immortus
  • Location: (England) Behind you. That's right, I am invisible.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

((Alas, I must retire to my bed and sleep, because it is 12 over here. Erh. But anyway, I will be inactive for 8-7 hours, semi active until I get home, then come on about 7:30 (3ish your time). As usual. So er... Byez.))

Darren frowns.

"That might work Skale. Anyway, I'll see you guys later. I have to think." He smiles at Syra and Xenia, and nods at the others. "I'll see you lot later."

He walks out, making his way to the Athena cabin. Laying in his bed, he does think a lot. Especially about Skale and Death. Somehow, he falls asleep.
If you like an epic adventure, why not check out my Minecraft fan-fic, Lord of Shadows? (Click on banner)
Posted Image

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

((BYEZ!!!))

Drone414

Skale waves him off and exits the cabin silently.

(( Peace man ))
Working on putting up a new Minecraft Roleplaying server. It's medieval based and we're looking for builders for the team! If you're interested, just give me a message and I'd love to speak with you about it, thanks!

JulietFrenchGirl

"I just put my hand on an injury, but can only do so much in a day. Earlier I healed a gash on Kazutos arm and a broken rib of Skales. I'll go check in with Chiron, sorry I can't help you though." I mean for this to be adressed to Skale and run away to the big house. I walk in and see Chiron, "It's so good to see you. I suppose you want a report, huh?" I sit down on a couch.

(Drone do you want to narrarate Chiron or shall I?)

Posted Image

Drone414

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

(( I will ))

Chiron nods his head and studies Syra. "... I am surprised. Very surprised in fact.... Children these days." He shakes his head and turns his attention back to her. "Now... Please give me the report. If there is anything interesting, mention it. Just mention it all."

jubjubwarrior

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Myrine decides to finish the walk to his cabin. "I'll be in the cabin if anyone needs me." He says walking off. He enters the cabin and gets greeted by a few pats on the back. He then sits down on his worktable and sets down his weapons. With a sigh he picks up his hammer and starts improving them.

Drone414

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

Skale waves goodbye to Myrine and looks over Wren. "Did anything happen to you?" He asks, scared to hear the answer.

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

I stand there...everyone is gone and I feel so lost. I feel Skale's comment stick to me like glue. I'm...selfish? Darren is selfish? I'm speechless, but I am not tired at all. Syra is talking to Chiron in the Big House, and I'm just there staring at my feet. I don't think Syra needs my help and the cabin makes me feel claustrophobic for some reason so I start walking around aimlessly, running over all of the things that happened today. I am disappointed that I didn't get to help, but I sigh and start taking in the camp for the first time.

((BRB))

Drone414

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Skale watches Xenia walk away and he shakes his head. γaμώτο.... That was a bit harsh, but they deserved it. They are so obsessed with Syra, its very selfish of them. Kazuto is nearly dead from exhaustion, I am most likely going to die from eternal bleeding shortly and something happened to Wren... Very selfish indeed. Skale smiles to himself and studies Wren.

(( that's Damn in Greek ))

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

"The thing that spooked me the most is what Chronos said, he told me that Wren was an accident to be captured. Me on the other hand, well I was doomed to a horrible death had the guys not made it. Chronos was in the cell when we got there and told us his energy was being sapped everyday. He mentioned the child of shadows. It didn't make sense, I mean," I sigh exasperated. "The child of shadows was behind it I believe, he said... he said Darren would betray us again." I don't want to tell him, but if I don't then it will make me nervous and sick with the guilt. "That's pretty much what happened after being captured my a bunch of monsters after the battle."

Posted Image

Gurrlll
    Gurrlll

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

"I'm fine, thank you." Wren said quietly.

((I gtg. D:))

Drone414

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

Chiron nods and studies the girls expression. "I can tell that you are shaken up by this experience and I will try to help you understand. You are right, it is most likely the Child of Shadows and Chronos was most likely being honest with you. But in the long run, capturing Wren was smart of him. It is clear that Skale would face any beast to protect her... But he does not know of Wren, so there is no way that... That's right! There is still a spy in the camp!" He rubs his bearded chin and his thoughts drift to Darren. "There is a chance that Darren may betray us again... Once dishonest, always dishonest. I'd be careful, though don't worry, your friends will defend you no matter what. IS there anything else that you find important?" Chiron asks quietly.

Skale nods and smiles. "I have to go... Feel better alright. If you need me, just call." He smiles, kisses her cheek and heads down to the beach  "I need to get my energy back."

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

I see that out of the corner of my eye, Skale says 'bye to Wren and heads down to the beach. I hesitate, but start following him, probably about ten ft. behind him, just tryin' to go all Assassin's Creed on him, like BOOM I'm there. I'm using shadows to my advantage and so far, he's oblivious seemingly lost in his own thoughts.

Drone414

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Skale ignores the loud footsteps he can hear from the grass and sand crunching behind the feet behind him. "Calm down Xenia..." He calls back to her and sits down in the water, making it sure it laps up over his feet onto his ankles.

JulietFrenchGirl

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

"Nothing else really, he didn't visit us at all." I think back to the experience and can't think of anything else to say, "do you have any idea on what he's planning that would require me and Wren to be prisoners?"

Posted Image

Raven29
    Raven29

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

I flinch when he says my name. Darn it...it worked so well in my head... I peer around the trunk of a tree and watch him stand at the waters edge. I slowly make my way towards him, slightly side stepping.
"Uh, hey...." I say lamely, trailing off.