Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Percy Jackson Project!

help is needed

  • Please log in to reply
621 replies to this topic

#1

SneakyNinjaDefuser
  • Location: Skitscapes server
  • Minecraft: yearlyfoot
  • Xbox:PgLx8bitowners

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

GUYS, THIS PROJECT IS (UNOFFICIALLY) CLOSED!!! My birthday is coming up (June) and if i can get enough money, I WILL BUY A SERVER! And sorry, but applications are CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING!

I am going to make Percy Jackson book maps. Yep, thats right all 5 then Heros Of Olympus!!

  

Why I need help: This would take too long by myself, and to help small map makers get recognized!


Application *means required

1.Have you read Percy Jackson and/or The Heros of Olympus?

*2.Have you ever made a map?

*3.Do you enjoy Percy Jackson?

4.Have you checked out my youtube channel? if not link(so don't answer this question if no)  http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

5.How old are you (not required but if so pm it to me plz)

Thats it and I accept practically anyone and we have a server now! Also a website:D! Check it out http://pjp.enjin.com/home
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

ThomasDude

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

1: No i havent made a map, but i plan to
2: I have read the Percy jackson and the olympian/heros of olympus books
3: I really love the series

#3

SneakyNinjaDefuser
  • Location: Skitscapes server
  • Minecraft: yearlyfoot
  • Xbox:PgLx8bitowners

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

View PostThomasDude, on 12 October 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

1: No i havent made a map, but i plan to
2: I have read the Percy jackson and the olympian/heros of olympus books
3: I really love the series
accepted!
Posted Image

#4

devilcupcakes
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: devilcupcakes

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:38 AM

Here goes:
1. At least a million times <3
2. No I have not, which is why I'm applying - to get some experience. Well I guess I have, I made a small map with my sister but no one liked it. >_>
3. YEAH. ;D
I hope I didn't seriously mess up my application. Oh well. Hope I'm accepted! Although you might not want an unexperienced unskilled builder like me Posted Image
Posted Image

#5

barnum18
  • Location: flordia so freak'n hot here
  • Minecraft: barnum12

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

1. Yes.
2.No but i have the ability and the command skills.
3. Yes i love Percy Jackson it is one of my favorite books
4.Yes.
5. 13 (I'm am 12 but I I'm Pretty much 13)

I can make a free server but sadly i cannot port foward

#6

2Heavy4Wings
  • Location: THE PLANET CALLED EARTH
  • Minecraft: ihtimx

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

1.Have you read Percy Jackson and/or The Heroes of Olympus? yes

*2.Have you ever made a map? No but I'm handy with the redstone

*3.Do you enjoy Percy Jackson?: yup!

4.Have you checked out my youtube channel? if not link(so don't answer this question if no)  http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0 yes

5.How old are you (not required but if so pm it to me plz) I'm 12

Posted Image
I know you want to click I know you want to click! I know you want to click I know you want click!

#7

fishisgross
  • Minecraft: livalou

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

1: Yep. Ive read all of the greek riordan books.

2: Yep. The Cave Coaster.

3: YESSSS!!!!!



My ign is Livalou, btw

Posted Image


#8

RemusSargin

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

1.Have you read Percy Jackson and/or The Heros of Olympus? Yes, I am currently reading the 3rd Heros of Olympus

*2.Have you ever made a map?Yes, though there is still some improvement to be made

*3.Do you enjoy Percy Jackson?Yes

4.Have you checked out my youtube channel? if not link(so don't answer this question if no)  http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0
No, but I plan to
Posted Image

#9

489xman
    489xman

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

1.yes     2.yes,but it is not posted 3.i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
give da diamonds here.NOW!

#10

LimitlessMC

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:59 AM

Seams neat, good luck with this!
"The only easy day was yesterday"

#11

turchy12
    turchy12

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:00 AM

1.Have you read Percy Jackson and/or The Heros of Olympus? Yep both of them

*2.Have you ever made a map? yep 4. my latest is The 3 gems of magic http://www.minecraft...ic-boss-battle/

*3.Do you enjoy Percy Jackson? Best book ever

4.Have you checked out my youtube channel? if not link(so don't answer this question if no) http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0 Yep

5.How old are you (not required but if so pm it to me plz) 13 nearly 14
Posted Image

#12

lamo338
    lamo338

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

1. I have read them
2. Yes but have not posted it
3. I love them
4. I just did
5. I'm 14

#13

ispizar
    ispizar

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

1. Yes, all of them.
2. Yes, but most are in progress.
3. Yes.

Posted Image


#14

SneakyNinjaDefuser
  • Location: Skitscapes server
  • Minecraft: yearlyfoot
  • Xbox:PgLx8bitowners

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

Guys thnx! All accepted! Went to watch a high school football game, came home fell asleep, wake up ceck post and have a ton of replies!

View Postdevilcupcakes, on 12 October 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

Here goes:
1. At least a million times <3
2. No I have not, which is why I'm applying - to get some experience. Well I guess I have, I made a small map with my sister but no one liked it. >_>
3. YEAH. ;D
I hope I didn't seriously mess up my application. Oh well. Hope I'm accepted! Although you might not want an unexperienced unskilled builder like me Posted Image

View Postbarnum18, on 12 October 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

1. Yes.
2.No but i have the ability and the command skills.
3. Yes i love Percy Jackson it is one of my favorite books
4.Yes.
5. 13 (I'm am 12 but I I'm Pretty much 13)

I can make a free server but sadly i cannot port foward

View Post2Heavy4Wings, on 12 October 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

1.Have you read Percy Jackson and/or The Heroes of Olympus? yes

*2.Have you ever made a map? No but I'm handy with the redstone

*3.Do you enjoy Percy Jackson?: yup!

4.Have you checked out my youtube channel? if not link(so don't answer this question if no)  http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0 yes

5.How old are you (not required but if so pm it to me plz) I'm 12

View Postfishisgross, on 12 October 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

1: Yep. Ive read all of the greek riordan books.

2: Yep. The Cave Coaster.

3: YESSSS!!!!!



My ign is Livalou, btw

View PostRemusSargin, on 13 October 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

1.Have you read Percy Jackson and/or The Heros of Olympus? Yes, I am currently reading the 3rd Heros of Olympus

*2.Have you ever made a map?Yes, though there is still some improvement to be made

*3.Do you enjoy Percy Jackson?Yes

4.Have you checked out my youtube channel? if not link(so don't answer this question if no)  http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0
No, but I plan to

View Post489xman, on 13 October 2012 - 02:44 AM, said:

1.yes 2.yes,but it is not posted 3.i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

View Postturchy12, on 13 October 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

1.Have you read Percy Jackson and/or The Heros of Olympus? Yep both of them

*2.Have you ever made a map? yep 4. my latest is The 3 gems of magic http://www.minecraft...ic-boss-battle/

*3.Do you enjoy Percy Jackson? Best book ever

4.Have you checked out my youtube channel? if not link(so don't answer this question if no) http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0 Yep

5.How old are you (not required but if so pm it to me plz) 13 nearly 14

View Postlamo338, on 13 October 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

1. I have read them
2. Yes but have not posted it
3. I love them
4. I just did
5. I'm 14

View Postispizar, on 13 October 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

1. Yes, all of them.
2. Yes, but most are in progress.
3. Yes.

all accepted! thnx guys! @barnum18 Plz do make a server! Would be awesome!

Could someone tell me how to make spoiler tabs? Plz? Dont know dont how.
Posted Image

#15

SneakyNinjaDefuser
  • Location: Skitscapes server
  • Minecraft: yearlyfoot
  • Xbox:PgLx8bitowners

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Anyone else? I could use lots of help.
Posted Image

#16

Proffessor_Turtle

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

Application:

1.Have you read Percy Jackson and/or The Heroes of Olympus?
Yes, minus Mark of Athena but that's only cause I haven't gotten around to it yet.

*2.Have you ever made a map?
Yes, not released as a download, but I have made several maps on various servers and with my friends.

*3.Do you enjoy Percy Jackson?
Yes, yes I do.

4.Have you checked out my youtube channel?
Yes, I have. I subscribed and am looking forward to more videos.

5.How old are you?
Yeah, no.
Posted Image

#17

SneakyNinjaDefuser
  • Location: Skitscapes server
  • Minecraft: yearlyfoot
  • Xbox:PgLx8bitowners

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Accepted!
Posted Image

#18

blazer4943

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

1:yes i have read the books
2: no im  making one with friends right now but still have time
3:yes percy jackson is my favorite
4:yes i have seen your youtube channel
5: ill tell you my age if you accept

Posted Image


#19

Mystic_Dragon
  • Minecraft: Mystic_Dragon42

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

I have made a few maps, one of them is even about a percy jackson camp years after the heroes of olympus series. So I have made some maps, one that you have, and I love percy jackson.

#20

SneakyNinjaDefuser
  • Location: Skitscapes server
  • Minecraft: yearlyfoot
  • Xbox:PgLx8bitowners

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

View PostMystic_Dragon, on 14 October 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

I have made a few maps, one of them is even about a percy jackson camp years after the heroes of olympus series. So I have made some maps, one that you have, and I love percy jackson.
Cool!

View Postblazer4943, on 14 October 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

1:yes i have read the books
2: no im  making one with friends right now but still have time
3:yes percy jackson is my favorite
4:yes i have seen your youtube channel
5: ill tell you my age if you accept
Accepted!
Posted Image