• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Project Panem - The Next BIG SERVER - A Whole New World of Hunger Games! Recruiting Builders for a limited time only!

project panem hunger games rgn builders staff panem the hunger games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
781 replies to this topic

aquabacon

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

Username: aquabacon

Timezone/Country: USA

Position You Are Applying For: builder/architect

Hunger Games Knowledge: read the books, seen the movies

Where would you prefer to work?: district 4 or 7

Minecraft Experience: 1 1/2 yrs

Example of Building Work: sorry, but i do not have any idea how to give proof, but i am a good builder IF TOLD WHAT TO DO

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: i am good at houses (interior and exterior)

Register or log in to remove.

bobsdhg
    bobsdhg

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

Username:Rain_sn1p3_down

Timezone/Country:Canada, ONT

Position You Are Applying For:I really dont mind, as long as I get too be apart of this project.

Hunger Games Knowledge:I have read and own the book collection, I have the movie recorded on my PVR and have watched it about 15 times.

Where would you prefer to work?: District 12.

Minecraft Experience:I have played for 2 years roughly.

Example of Building Work:I have no pictures too show, but me and a friend have built 2 massive things worth mentioning, the Chernobyl Hospitol, and a GIANT living room with T.V, Couches, Tables, Lamps.

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: I listen well, and can build fast, I have skype for communications, and can download anything else needed, I have school 5 days of the week, but stay up until around 2-3AM every night.

Urock
    Urock

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Minecraft: Yourock302

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

View Postaquabacon, on 24 January 2013 - 12:55 AM, said:

Username: aquabacon

Position You Are Applying For: builder/architect

Hunger Games Knowledge: read the books, seen the movies

Where would you prefer to work?: district 4 or 7

Minecraft Experience: 1 1/2 yrs

Example of Building Work: sorry, but i do not have any idea how to give proof, but i am a good builder IF TOLD WHAT TO DO

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: i am good at houses (interior and exterior)

View Postbobsdhg, on 24 January 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

Username:Rain_sn1p3_down

Timezone/Country:Canada, ONT

Position You Are Applying For:I really dont mind, as long as I get too be apart of this project.

Hunger Games Knowledge:I have read and own the book collection, I have the movie recorded on my PVR and have watched it about 15 times.

Where would you prefer to work?: District 12.

Minecraft Experience:I have played for 2 years roughly.

Example of Building Work:I have no pictures too show, but me and a friend have built 2 massive things worth mentioning, the Chernobyl Hospitol, and a GIANT living room with T.V, Couches, Tables, Lamps.

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: I listen well, and can build fast, I have skype for communications, and can download anything else needed, I have school 5 days of the week, but stay up until around 2-3AM every night.

I dont know how many times we have to say this. DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT PHOTOS. Until then you are Pending.

PandaTacos

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Username: PandaTacos

Age:13 years old! ( Mature enough to handle a big project like this!)

Timezone/Country: Im in the central timzone! I live in the United States of America!

Postion you are applying for: I would love to be a builder! Big projects like this bring out my creative side! Posted Image

Hunger Games Knowledge: I have read all three books! (More then I should have ._. ) And have seen the first movie! Like any Hunger Games fan Im looking forward for Catching Fire!

Where would you perfer to work: I would like to work on District 11! If Panem where real I would live in District 11!

Minecraft expirence: I have been playing Minecraft sense the beta version!

Example of building work: This is the cabin of Zues from Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson)Posted Image

Your skills and stregnths/Why should we accept you? I have a really unique way of building, I usaully research on wiki's before building, I try and find pictures of what I'm building and sometimes even sketch it out! My skills are Greek/Roman buildings, which I've noticed is part of the Captiol's style of building! District 11 has some colums which are mentioned in Catching Fire! When Katniss and Peeta are at the Justice building! Colums where very common structures in Rome/Greece!

alexisiop
  • Minecraft: alexisiop

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

Right now I cannot provide any screenshots, but when I will I would be happy to apply (if slots are still open).

This sounds amazing, I can't wait to try it out! What a unique, fun idea :D

Posted Image

mc-convicted.org

"F--- noodles" - Fireflasher361 ":(" - fusionnoodle

GGNoReBrave15

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

Username: GGNoReBrave15

Position You Are Applying For: Other/builder

Hunger Games Knowledge: Read all the books, and seen the movie like 10 times. i have i on blueray

Where would you prefer to work?: district 2 or 12

Minecraft Experience: Great PVPer, play lots of survival games, and a map maker.

Example of Building Work: http://www.minecraft...attle-royal-v2/ http://www.minecraft...capitol-edited/ All hunger games based

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: Im a good builder, great PVPer for district 2, and you should accept me because of the builds you might need, and the knowledge of my hunger games is.

LucasF
    LucasF

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Minecraft: lucasbra

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

Username: lucasbra

Age 13 (Please don't judge me by my age)

Timezone/Country: Brazil, GMT -3:00

Position You Are Applying For: Builder or Architect

Hunger Games Knowledge: All 3 books and movie.

Where would you prefer to work?: Capitol, if not available any district with a well defined building style.

Minecraft Experience A year and a half, I'm a member of FyreUK. I've also been a moderator on a server once.

Example of Building Work: A timelapse designed and led by me.

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: I'm a good builder if I do say so myself, and you have no idea how long I've been waiting for a project like this, I've even considered starting one myself but I thought it would be too much work for one person. Also, I have some VoxelSniper and WorldEdit knowledge.

I hope I get accepted, you have no idea how much I wanted to be a part of a project like this.

Edited by LucasF, 31 January 2013 - 04:58 PM.

AtlasShrugged

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Username:MostIllogical

Timezone/Country:New York, U.S.A.

Position You Are Applying For:Builder

Hunger Games Knowledge:Read the trilogy loved the first the best though and saw the movie as well as participating in hg servers

Where would you prefer to work?:District 2 (First Choice) District 10 (Second Choice)

Minecraft Experience:Been playing for three years

Example of Building Work:could not find minecraft building so here's some other 3d builder work using digital legos. Trust me I'm good at this. This was made when I was 10, first try at it.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Michael%20Royce/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/LDDScreenShot2.png
Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?:I am very dedicated in my work and feel my creative angle could help your server!

hockeyhenchmen

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

Username: Hockeyhenchmen
Timezone: midwest
Position: I am applying for builder or any other available position
prior knowledge: Read all books multipule times watched movie
Prefered work: would love to work on capital and any district
Exprience: many years and also work on some big servers
Examples of work: Buildercraft UK admin and my xbox hunger games server that is very popular
My skills: creative posative, good leader and I am very dedicated to my work and have many good ideas for a awesome server like this one!
Thank You for your consideration.please message me back.

Spencie0215

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

Username:Spencie0214

Timezone/Country:USA

Position you are applying for: builder

Hunger Games Knowlege:seen the movie and read the books

Where would you perfer to work:district 12

minecraft experiance:playing for 2 years

example of building work:Built a lot of statues and houses

your skills and strengths/why should we accept you:because im a good builder and i love the hunger games.

sparklestar123

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Username: sparklestar123

Position You Are Applying For: Researcher

Hunger Games Knowledge: I have read all the books and the first one twice, I have seen the movie, too.

Where would you prefer to work?: I would love to work in District 11.

Minecraft Experience: I have been on a lot of servers, and I have figured some things out from there. I can build if I have the instructions or a good mental image.

Example of Building Work: I don't have a picture, but I built a giant arched window that had a wood wood facing a different direction above the glass part.

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: I am good at making designs. I think you should except me because I love the hunger games, know A LOT about it, and have been searching for a server like this for a while.

Thank you for your time! :)

neb2468x
    neb2468x

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Username: neb2468

Timezone/Country: USA - Est Time

Position You Are Applying For: Builder

Hunger Games Knowledge: Read all the books and watched the movie.

Where would you prefer to work?: Anywhere that is open or needs help.

Minecraft Experience: Played since the late alpha stage. (Starting of beta)

Example of Building Work:
http://imgur.com/buPoGcq&q7F2SLW
http://imgur.com/buPoGcq&q7F2SLW#1

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: Because i am a great builder (Once i have an idea of what i am going to do). You should accept me because i am a dedicated player who could help alot with your server. I could benefit the community because I am knowledgable on how to build and I would be able to help when there are any things that need to be built. i am also responsible and mature when it comes to solving problems.

StayGoldfish
  • Minecraft: StayGolden

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

Username:
StayGolden
Timezone/Country:
Canada, (GMT -5)
Position You Are Applying For:
Researcher
Hunger Games Knowledge:
Read all the books, seen the movie.
Where would you prefer to work?:
Capitol, Arena Building, District 2.
Minecraft Experience:
I have been playing for around 2 years, I was Head-Moderator on CellManager's IceCraft (Closed), Admin on rl_jam's IceCraft (Closed), and am currently Head-Admin on supernowheredude's ButterCraft.
http://www.planetmin...rver-new-spawn/
http://www.planetmin...island-1216886/
http://www.planetmin...onely-mountain/
Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?
I truly enjoy the Hunger Games idea, and I would love to take part in building a map such as this. I have built replica maps before, working as a researcher, terraformer, and builder.
Posted Image

Rebel_Panda
  • Minecraft: creeper_agent12

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Username: creeper_agent12

Timezone/Country: EST United States

Hunger Games Knowledge: I have read the series a few times and seen the movie numerous times.

Where would you prefer to work?: I would prefer to work in district 5, district 5 is my favorite district because I have worked with it before and reasons  from the first book.

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing minecraft since 1.6.6 beta update. I have had many staff positions on other servers, 2 of which were hunger games I won't post any links because i don't want to advertise, PM me if you would like more info.

http://imageshack.us...0210140254.png/ this link should work, just a screen shot of my windmill.

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: I am good with building World Edit and industrial like buildings that are featured in district 12 and the futuristic capitol. I also have experience with dystopian building with villages, markets, and I know how to use Signs plugins. You should accept me because I know how to use many crucial plugins such as world guard, anti-cheat, core protect (Continued BigBrother) and LWC.
I lost my old account : /

VideoGaminKing

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:02 AM

Username:
VideoGaminKing
Timezone/Country:
marysville,washington,united states
Position You Are Applying For:
architect
Hunger Games Knowledge:
all the books including researching the maps in minecraft
Where would you prefer to work?:
on district 3 along with the capital because that will be a huge build
Minecraft Experience:
i record videos as well as test mods for mod creators i worked with antvenom in a video or two and i also helped work on original survival games
survival games map 1, 2, and a giant moving sculpture of donkey kong
Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?:
i love to build on minecraft as well as i am a speed builder and rarely take breaks and would love to help in any way possible

sparklestar123

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

Just so you know I'm appling for the 2nd time because I wanted to change somethings Posted Image

Username: sparklestar123

Position You Are Applying For: Reseacher

Hunger Games Knowledge: Read all the books, seen the movie, read the first book twice, and read the extra books (The ones about the tributes and the making of the movie, and so forth.)

Where would you prefer to work?: District 10, 11, or 12

Minecraft Experience: I am an OK builder, I have been on many servers, and I am good at finding things online and in books, and I love to research and stuff

Example of Building Work: I'm sorry I dont have one, but I am appling for resercher so do I need one?

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I am VERY good at getting images off online, I love The Hunger Games, know almost evrything about it, can name every tribute from the 74th and most of 75th, I also think this server will turn out really well!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank you for your time! Posted Image 

alfiedesbruslais

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

Username:  alfiedes

Timezone/Country: England

Hunger Games Knowledge: read the books, seen the movie and played on the hunger games servers

Where would you prefer to work?: District 12

Minecraft Experience:  Played for 3 years and haven't got bored

Example of Building Work: My District 12 styled house with decaying walls and chimney could not be uploaded for some reason :( but i can send it to you some other way like email.

Your Skills and Strengths\ Why should we accept you?: I love the hunger games and enjoy to read/ watch them. I enjoy to build and would love to help other people and have a good time. I take care when building, seeing if i can improve anything i have done. Im mature and wont be stupid.

thanks for reading,
Hope to here from you soon Posted Image

- Alfie Desbruslais

Polie
    Polie

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3634 posts
  • Minecraft: Poli_

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

This is a giant project, and seriously,
anyone would want to sponsor this.
I'm sure we can get a server! :)

beccasis
    beccasis

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

Hey guys, don't take this the wrong way, and I'm pretty sure it's not my place to speak, but unless your work is really good, as in, world class or something, or if you have really good connections or something, I don't think they're accepting anymore. Probably not my place to say anything, as I had a massive rant and really just said all the wrong things, but as far as I see, there's not really much point in applying unless you have something absolutely amazing to show them. Also, putting 13 (and mature) or something like that is not exactly more likely to get you on the team or whatever they call it. Just saying. Please don't tae this the wrong way, and it's really not my place to say anything, but... I just thought I should say something.

Also, if anyone sees this who is one of the mods or whatever, I'm really sorry if I offended you with my rant a few pages back. I understand I have pretty much 0% chance of getting to be part of this now, so this isn't an apology to say 'can i be part of this now?', this is an apology to say.. well... sorry. I hope you can forgive me. So... Yeah. Sorry if I said the wrong things, or if they are still accepting and I got it worng, but I just thought since they didin't seem to be accepting... Yeah. Sorry again. Also Req, if you see this, I hope you can forgive me for ranting about you getting on with no pics. I bet you're brilliant really, and I was just really childish saying what I said. So yeah.

~Beccasis/Barbeller
Hello. I am Beccasis. My IGN is Barbeller, and I try to be kind to everyone (except griefers, but only if I have proof that they griefed) and I don't grief or abuse admin/mod powers. I mostly go on Survival Games, Creative and Harry Potter servers.

EJBomber26

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Just a quick question, when do you expect the server to open?