• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

NanoCraft [24/7] [1.3.2] [Small and Friendly Community] [mcMMO] [PvP] [No griefing] [No Stealing]

brand new

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

epicker
    epicker

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Minecraft: Lapsd

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

Foreword...

I started making this server since 1.2.5 with only my friend. I was planning first that it would be
only real-life friends server. But then I got really motivated and started to think about it as public
server with good, and small community. (I really hate the huge ones)

One thing is only concerning me. This server IS cracked at the moment. I am aware of that some
people really hate that you need to login ingame and players can grief and hack way easier with
ability to change names (we ipban all)

If I get enough complaints about the server being cracked it will turn premium.

And now, here we are with good set of plugins and awesome staff waiting with excitement for you to
come and say hello:3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

NanoCraft is really simple server, but that doesn't mean that it's not fun to play: )

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

When you join first time, you will spawn in a very simple spawn area where you can go directly to action!

Posted Image
Spoiler:

We have also a simple shop system created with essentials. We also have our custom trade center. (trade idea originally by; SethBling)Posted Image
[Nothing to do? Challenge your friend on our PvP arena! (Powered by; Battlenight)
Posted Image
Spoiler:

This is the spawn area where you will start your adventure! (This is map is created with 1.3
generator)

Posted Image
We also have our custom adventure course! (in progress)
Posted Image

DONATOR RANK

We now have a donator rank! Donate only 6$ To get life-time donator abilities!

Posted Image

-Set multiple homes
-Get diamond toolset
-15 000 ingamemoney
-Get yourself whitelisted when we have difficulties with the server and only whitelisted players can come
-Ability to use /jump
Spoiler:
-Teleport with compass (right click)
-Get any nickname that you want
-Donator titled rank
-Ability to use /hat
Spoiler:

More abilities to come! Request something and I will see if it's fair enough.

SERVER INFO; Nano-Craft.servegame.com:25775 25 SLOTS - Running craftbukkit 1.3.2-R2.0

PLUGINS;

-Normal Gameplay plugins-
-Battlenight
-mcMMO
-Lockette
-Essentials

-Griefing/Hacking protection-
-Anticheat
-CreeperControl
-CoreProtect
-Worldguard
-xAuth
-Orebfuscator

-Staff plugins-
-Worldedit
-PermissionsBukkit
-DynamicBan
-Scheduled Announcer 2
-Multiworld

[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1513745-nanocraft-247-132-small-community-mcmmo%C2%A0pvp-no-griefing-brand-new/#entry18463966][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img88/3854/nanocraftbanner.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image

[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1513745-nanocraft-247-132-small-community-mcmmo%C2%A0pvp-no-griefing-brand-new/#entry18463966][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img217/5262/728y.jpg[/img][/url]

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

epicker
    epicker

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

Updated banner: )

XxlionfangxX

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Hey its Lion! Good to see the server has a Page! :D

Iancyrus81
  • Minecraft: ian81

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

Join Server now!!! Lagfree, pvp, survival!
Posted Image

epicker
    epicker

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

We now have donation option!

Donations are more than welcome and they help me with server hosting. 100% from the donations will be used for the server bills.

AdamWmetallica

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

love the new logo

epicker
    epicker

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

I just like to inform griefers a bit. And also to those who have been already banned because of griefing. There's no way that you can grief without staff banning you. We have best plugins for that and our great staff is always watching over you. So yeah, don't waste your time with griefing.

epicker
    epicker

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

New banner!
Thanks to Dr_Solomon!

epicker
    epicker

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

Updated Donator perks.
Join now!

epicker
    epicker

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

Updated to Craftbukkit 1.3.2R2.0 sorry for the downtime.

LOLitsTONE123
  • Minecraft: toneman123

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:11 PM