Latest News Article

[Game] Bomb Run [Run and survive from TNT dropping from above!]

game minigame solo coop timetoslide bomb run tnt

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

timetoslide
  • Minecraft: timetoslide

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

Hi, timetoslide here. I have made this map of intense running and avoiding monsters and TNT and have named it  "Bomb Run".

This map contains much epic redstone and command block action, it is was actually really quite difficult to get everything to work right.

Posted Image

Basics of the map

There are 5 rounds, each round gets progressively more difficult. As you run from the bombs, you can grab dead mob loot and trade it for better items at the villager store. If you die during the round, you can either replay the round or skip the round and move on to the next round.

You will be able to jump from TNT falling from the sky! While avoiding the annoying monsters who try and knock you into the lava.

Download
Normal version: Click here!  (2 minute timer per round)

Easy version: Click here! (1 minute timer per round)

PicturesPosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

timetoslide

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

Map has been released! Download it now!

25-10-2012
Posted Image

name88100
  • Minecraft: name88100

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

I have a Problem I go into the Adventure mode, press the Button and I don't get teleported

timetoslide

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

View Postname88100, on 25 October 2012 - 02:03 PM, said:

I have a Problem I go into the Adventure mode, press the Button and I don't get teleported

You are supposed to be in Adventure Mode and in make sure you are in Minecraft 1.4+. Also, you have to right click the button.
Posted Image

zazyman
    zazyman

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

really cool map, kept dying but only managed to get to level two. could you possibly make an easy version, please? :)

Posted Image

timetoslide

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

View Postzazyman, on 25 October 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

really cool map, kept dying but only managed to get to level two. could you possibly make an easy version, please? :)

Done, http://adf.ly/E356H
Posted Image

zazyman
    zazyman

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

brilliant, thanks man. i couldn't find any errors, and still had some difficulty (that's a good thing :)). i would rate it 10/10, there's no lag while playing the map, and the tnt always got you, as there is no safe spots. the shop was great, and the night vision was well used. great effortPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image