Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Direwolf20's Modded Lets Play series

direwolf20 mods

• Please log in to reply
2191 replies to this topic

jeffreym23

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

I finally got a basic IC2 machine line set up, and began processing all the ore I have mined since installing the modpack. There's a huge backlog still to go, and one machine of each type with no upgrades is going to take a long time.

I got around to compressing my first refined uranium ingot, and noticed that I did not get the "Radioactive" achievement. This one would appear to be bugged in the latest version of IC2. Not that it matters to me, since the only other one left to get on that branch involves killing yourself with a Nuke, and I would rather not leave a massive crater in my world from doing so.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

dazbuzz
    dazbuzz

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

Anyone know what the next free block/item IDs are? I am trying to get Ars Magica working with the DW pack(it should be compatible now). I just need to know which IDs i need to use. NEI lists the highest ID at 30k+, so i assign Ars Magica blocks/items after those, right?

mkiger
    mkiger

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

View Postdazbuzz, on 02 January 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

Anyone know what the next free block/item IDs are? I am trying to get Ars Magica working with the DW pack(it should be compatible now). I just need to know which IDs i need to use. NEI lists the highest ID at 30k+, so i assign Ars Magica blocks/items after those, right?

Toggle the NEI block settings to dump the ID's to a file. I show Used & Unused in order to group mod id's together. If you are setting up manually, NEI should be your first tool.

M4gician
    M4gician

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

Found by Dire : 8 Diamonds (x: 274 , y: 11 , z: 221)
Spoiler:

Zeeth_Kyrah

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostM4gician, on 02 January 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

(lots of coordinates)
Could you put these under a spoiler?
"I dunno, ZK, that sounds pretty awesome..."
"Well then, let's get awesome!"

minatorefolle

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

You lack only the portal gates mod to complete

Posted Image

RichardJCox

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

Powered Furnace Recipe: Not Working

Posted Image

Anyone else seen this? Any idea of a solution?

It certainly matches what NEI shows.

I grabbed a (Omnitools) lexicon and tried a few different Copper Ingot (NEI shows any, but worth a try), but no help.

Previously I've seen the same issue with TE under FtB's "Pack A", but not outside FtB (this could be luck).

EDIT: Also worth noting I crafted both a pulverizer and a aqueous accumulator without problem.

Edited by RichardJCox, 03 January 2013 - 11:31 AM.

Nisheeth
    Nisheeth

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1145 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

View PostRichardJCox, on 03 January 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

Posted Image

I grabbed a (Omnitools) lexicon and tried a few different Copper Ingot (NEI shows any, but worth a try), but no help.

Previously I've seen the same issue with TE under FtB's "Pack A", but not outside FtB (this could be luck).
My only guess will be that the rod you are using is wrong (the red one, below the frame). Check that once.

Chefbarbie
  • Minecraft: Chefbarbie
  • Xbox:Aresea74

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

View PostRichardJCox, on 03 January 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

Posted Image

EDIT: Also worth noting I crafted both a pulverizer and a aqueous accumulator without problem.
Just (like, 10 minutes ago) made two of these. It's your end :(

RichardJCox

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

View PostNisheeth, on 03 January 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

My only guess will be that the rod you are using is wrong (the red one, below the frame). Check that once.

Double, triple checked that :-)

View PostChefbarbie, on 03 January 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

Just (like, 10 minutes ago) made two of these. It's your end Posted Image

Yes, but what?

Clearly I'm not the only person having this issue: http://support.feed-...powered-furnace

However being reasonably confident there is some occasional FtB-TE interaction doesn't get me much closer.

redstonenerdcraft

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

ep.5 map download, ep.6 coming later today http://www.minecraft...-every-episode/

jpwd1999
    jpwd1999

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

direwolf i have a bug to report every time i block break a frame i gives me a unnamed object and i continuously crashes me help if you can ?

Nisheeth
    Nisheeth

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1145 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

View Postjpwd1999, on 03 January 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

direwolf i have a bug to report every time i block break a frame i gives me a unnamed object and i continuously crashes me help if you can ?
Disable hand tooltips (in one of the options of Optifine, otherwise in the options.cfg)

redstonenerdcraft

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

Episode 6 map download done :D http://www.minecraft...-every-episode/

AlphaStorm07

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

Hey fellow Direwolf followers!

Does anyone know if the FTB launcher will ever support a multiplayer version of his singleplayer modpack? As in, the same modpack he uses in season 5, just multiplayer.

CAMrocks1918
  • Minecraft: CAMrocks1918
  • Xbox:CAMDOG1918

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

is their any way to download the pack all together in one download or do we have to install all of the mods seperately?(which i have already started)

Nisheeth
    Nisheeth

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1145 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostCAMrocks1918, on 03 January 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

is their any way to download the pack all together in one download or do we have to install all of the mods seperately?(which i have already started)
Refer to his first video in the SSP Series. It tells you how to install the Mods using Feed the Beast mod pack.

jdekke
    jdekke

Carpenter

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostCAMrocks1918, on 03 January 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

Download the FTB launcher @ www.feed-the-beast.com . If you start your game that way you can choose from a few mod packs. Direwolf20's is one of them. The mods stay up to date and even sometimes have an update that is not yet mentioned in his LP series.
If posting an error report use [ spoiler ] [/ spoiler ] tags

Direwolf20

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

View PostAlphaStorm07, on 03 January 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Hey fellow Direwolf followers!

Does anyone know if the FTB launcher will ever support a multiplayer version of his singleplayer modpack? As in, the same modpack he uses in season 5, just multiplayer.

The FTB Modpack allows a 'server' download of most modpacks, including mine! :D   Click the 'filters' button on the top left, and choose 'Server' instead of 'Client'.  You'll have the ability to download a server pack.
Posted Image

AlphaStorm07

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostDirewolf20, on 03 January 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

The FTB Modpack allows a 'server' download of most modpacks, including mine! :D   Click the 'filters' button on the top left, and choose 'Server' instead of 'Client'.  You'll have the ability to download a server pack.

Thanks, Dire! I must've missed it :)