• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

* * * * - 3 votes

MineTV - Now 47% More Awesome - SethBling on Wednesday!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Sacheverell

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

Posted Image

MineTV - SethBling for President

Don't forget, we stream MineTV every single day at 5:00pm EST!  We do Let's Plays, map and mod reviews, and general Minecraft news every day except Wednesday - that's the day we have a special guest from the Minecraft community in our LIVE TV studio, as an interviewed guest!  In the past, we have had such alums as YouTube sensation AntVenom, Mojang's Marc Watson, Computercraft maker dan200, and many more.  We have many more exciting guests coming up, so be sure to check back frequently, and subscribe for regular updates!  Click the banner above, or this link, to subscribe, get all the details, and more!

This week, we have a very special guest, YouTube videographer and map scripting guru, SethBling!  If you're one of the rare players not familiar with his work, allow us to show you just a sample - a fully-functioning, no-mods-required version of Team Fortress 2, inside Minecraft!

Posted Image

If you think this is amazing, wait until you've seen Mount Dinnerbone erupting.

Don't miss out, this will be a phenomenal episode!

World of...Minecraft?  Crafting all of Kalimdor, and More

As many of you know, we have a World of Warcraft-themed Mists of Pandaria Build Contest going on right now (which you can still enter!).  It seems like everyone has Warcraft on the brain, although some have it more than others.

Posted Image

Some make it big - others make it massive

The Crafting Azeroth project is a full-scale reproduction of the World of Warcraft environment for Minecraft. The creation of the map is heavily automated, assisted by custom software designed by the map-maker, Rumsey!  The continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms were the first to be generated.  These maps are massive - on the scale of 24GB of massive.  

Want to see this epic map for yourself?  Rumsey has made the maps available for download!  Click the picture above, or this link, and check it out for yourself!

Register or log in to remove.

tyMcFly33

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

[color=#ff0000]This is well-known in my town and I am subscribing right now[img]http://static.minecraftforum.net//public/style_emoticons/default/diamond.png[/img] [img]http://static.minecraftforum.net//public/style_emoticons/default/diamond.png[/img] !!![/color]
For Shizzle My Nizzle

DaneDawg
    DaneDawg

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Minecraft: DaneDawg

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

holy moly an exact reproduction of wow map? I GOTTA GET THIS!

sushiminecraft
  • Minecraft: sushi9

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

Crap, I missed today's show. Can't wait for Wednesday!
Posted Image

yoshidude56
  • Minecraft: yoshidude56
  • Xbox:yoshidude56

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

seth... bling? SETHBLING? Finally an episode that's worth watching!

because if u put it in scinentific mode it'll be 4R?ityrvht$7975$"ehjk;lhgt2222­6842884+

Sunday13
    Sunday13

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 844 posts
  • Minecraft: Sunday13

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

Why not 20% cooler?
[url="http://www.minecraft...-to-minecraft/"][img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4730/wertyui.png[/img][/url]

Kevlar98
  • Minecraft: Kevlar98

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

[b]47%[/b] cooler.... Sethbling for president... no references here
Posted Image
I made it. Take a look. actually pmc took it down and gave me no reason as to why. if you do know why please pm me with the answer.

rosedragon
  • Minecraft: rosedragon

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:32 AM

While I admit the results looks beautiful, I don't see what significant on creating something on minecraft with 3d converter. Considering the author state he/she create the program though, I would applaud him/her on making such powerful and accurate program.
I made gigantic monster sculptures, repaint minecraft screenshots to digital art, and make maps. You can check my creations here:
Posted Image

rosedragon
  • Minecraft: rosedragon

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:17 AM

[quote name='hi9580' timestamp='1349664391' post='18459164']
it took a long time to match the 10000+ textures of wow to blocks in minecraft and of course lighting all the deogens are going to take forever ...
[/quote]
Tedious process indeed. I still goes by my opinion though, I would appreciate hand-build castle or aesthetically nice gigantic builds made with aid of WE and voxelsniper.
I made gigantic monster sculptures, repaint minecraft screenshots to digital art, and make maps. You can check my creations here:
Posted Image

Arkeus
    Arkeus

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Minecraft: AlonsoSwoon

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

[quote name='Sacheverell' timestamp='1349652828' post='18455725']

Don't forget, we stream MineTV every single day at 5:00pm EST!
[/quote]
How could we forget, with you forcing it down our throats constantly?

HiBerg
    HiBerg

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

Awesome, just a same that I don't have time :-(
What would you think of get a discount on your favorite product... just because you are using a social media? - Hear more: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dFNfvxvpie8 - Or sign up now: http://bit.ly/NZ8MdH

nitrocrafter
  • Minecraft: nitrocrafterMF

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Ah, Sethbling. Shame I haven´t got time to watch it. ):
Posted Image

Captainmin8r
  • Minecraft: Captainmin8r

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

How do we get into the studio? I have never been part of the audience before and don't know how to be. I know that you used to picked people by having them sign up but because it is everyday and you said "First come first serve" I am guessing that you just count the first people there until you have no more room. Do you say the IP everyday before the show or do you still have to sign up? Like may people I didn't have time to watch many of these but I really want to see SethBling so yea I have no idea what to do..... [img]http://static.minecraftforum.net//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png[/img]
Posted Image

tallstar
  • Minecraft: Tallstar44

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:13 PM

i love mine tv WOO

ChocoCraft

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

Who the heck is going to download a 24GB map lol
A wise person once said: "Offense is never given, only taken."

NekoJonez
  • Minecraft: NekoJonez

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

Sethbling is just awesomeface.

cooldude1128
  • Minecraft: cooldude1128

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

I see hidden reference.

In fact, that's all I see. :P
Hey there! I'm a spriter, and a frequent player of Minecraft and Super Hostile. I'm a good builder if I may say so myself, and I like constructions that are symmetrical. They bother my OCD less.

AHDgaming

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:29 AM

Interview Vechs next week!

a1000xG
    a1000xG

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: a1000xG

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

[size=5][color=#008000]Yeaaaa!!!! I got to take a screenshot with him![/color][/size]
~Killing Creepers since 1867~

chriz0820

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

Awesome!