Dureros (Realm Idea)

dureros means painful

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JoeJoefish

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

Dureros Means painful in another language..anyways Lets get to the subjeccct

The Realm Of Dureros
The Portal is hard to make..It takes time...
First, The player has to mine Three blocks of obsidian.
Then, after you get the obsidian, you have to get gold and make golden blocks, 3 Golden blocks.
Finally, you get 4 diamond blocks. THen you build it like this  Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image            Posted Image
                                                                                                  Posted Image            Posted Image
                                                                                                           Posted Image  
(Golden ore=golden block

So yeah. The portal looks like that, you just stand on the obsidian at the bottem and it takes you to the Realm.
But to activate it, You need to put 1 torch on every obsidian, and 1 redstone torch on every diamond.
Then Finally you place red stone on the  obsidian block on the bottem, Then you put the rest of the redstone you have Around the portal, right next to it so like  _+   (_ equals grass block + equals a part of the portal, right next to it, 2 blocks away from the bottem obsidian.) so you place the redstone around the portal like that, and put 1 redstone torch on every corner of the redstone square you put around the portal. Then you finally get a bucket of lava and right click it on the portal and a orange see thruable entrance opens up, like the nether portal exepect its orange instead of purple. And then you enter it....

When your done teleporting, you step out of the portal and see stone stairs infront of you, and the stairs lead up to a gate guarding by imp like creatures with red eyes, armed with swords. The creatures of reptallian wings, and they are floating in the air. One of the imps have a Key on them that opens the gate. Since theres a chat box in single player now, when you get close to the imps they say  ''Leave!!! SssssNow!!!'' And if you attack them they attack you. The Stats for them________________<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Hearts, <> armor, 5 hearts to unarmored guy, 4 hearts to chainmailed player, 3 hearts to iron player, 4 hearts to gold player, 2 hearts to diamond armored player.
Once you kill the imps one of them drop a key, and you pick it up and right click on the gate with it in your hand. Then you walk in a fotress that was once guarded by imps!
Wait, Let me add detail to the realm:Theres A orange sky with light white clouds, the fortress is in the air, so if you fall off the stairs or the fotress you die, and below you( The thin air) is orange. So you basicily in the sky. Anyways, The fortress is made out of a New block: dureros Iron, It is a orangey greyish block thats stronger then normal iron. Inside the fotress, theres big rooms which have Dureros Ogres that are chained by the imps, and the Imps say in chat ''Realease the Beast!'' And the door to the room opens and A big Ogre comes out, Its a mini boss. STATS: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Hearts,  12 blocks high, tough body build, green skin with 2 red eyes and pig like nose, loose chains on hands, ragged skirt thing, <> <> Armor, 7 damage to unarmored player, 6 damage to chainmail player, 5 damage to iron player, 5.5 damage to gold player, and 4.5 damage to diamond player,
He is best to beat with a bow, he has a short range.

When you beat the ogre,  Everything is quiet. It seems like the imps have ran away. You can explore now, and have optional places to go, but in all the paths theres a number of Imps with bows. The Boss is called Big Durere (Big Pain) . He Is 22 Blocks high and he has 2 red eyes with a pig like nose, and oddly on his chest is a third eye, but its black and the peeble is purple. This is his weak spot, but its coverd with armor. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Hearts (Can only lose hearts if you hit his Black eye) and <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> Armor guarding his eye. He does 9 damage to unarmored player with a punch, Instant kill with a stomp to unarmored player. 7.5 damage to chainmailed player, 9.5 damage with a stomp to chainmailed player, 6.5 damage to iron armored player, 8.5 damage to a golden armored player, and 4.5 damage to a diamond armored player. Its best to enchant your armor.
(Sorry I dont explain well)

Register or log in to remove.

Jim_Puff
    Jim_Puff

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • Minecraft: Jim_Puff

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

...What.

I have no clue how to make the portal. Perhaps organixing the thread more?

I do not support. For now, we have enough dimensions. And what is the reward of killing this boss? What is the reason to go to this dimension? It seems like another boss dimension, and thats it.
Posted Image

Voltbolt
    Voltbolt

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

View PostJim_Puff, on 07 October 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

...What.

I have no clue how to make the portal. Perhaps organixing the thread more?

I do not support. For now, we have enough dimensions. And what is the reward of killing this boss? What is the reason to go to this dimension? It seems like another boss dimension, and thats it.

This basically sums up my thoughts about this thread aswell, sorry.