Do you have your own superflat preset?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Nintendorocks
  • Minecraft: nin10dorox

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

1;95

Singleplayer spleef. : )
If you enable villages, then it makes a cool survuval challenge!
CREATIVE MODE WORLD THAT IS TRULEY FLOATING!!!!! (Just place a starting block and wait for it all to disappear.
I'm a genius!

joppiesaus
  • Minecraft: joppiesaus
  • Xbox:ssippiee

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

View PostNintendorocks, on 07 October 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

1;95

CREATIVE MODE WORLD THAT IS TRULEY FLOATING!!!!! (Just place a starting block and wait for it all to disappear.
I'm a genius!
you genius! awsome!
or replace you locked chest with sand :)

The_Fool76
    The_Fool76

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3032 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

This is my favorite so far:
2;7,49,11,94x1,3x3,110,16x0,106,48,6x1,5x3,2;4;stronghold,biome_1,decoration,lake,dungeon,mineshaft

I call it the Underdark.

It looks like a tranquil foggy forest but below the ground lurks a vast chasm full of monsters.  Can you survive the Underdark?  

Overworld
Posted Image

Underworld
Posted Image
(Night Vision Potion used because solid black screen shots aren't very interesting.)

The drop down from the ceiling of the underworld to the ground is not quite fatal, but the dark underworld is filled with monsters so be sure you have a plan before you plummet.
Tis far better to be a witty fool than a foolish wit.
Posted Image

rodabon
    rodabon

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7187 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

View PostThe_Fool76, on 11 October 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

2;7,49,11,94x1,3x3,110,16x0,106,48,6x1,5x3,2;4;stronghold,biome_1,decoration,lake,dungeon,mineshaft

I call it the Underdark.

It looks like a tranquil foggy forest but below the ground lurks a vast chasm full of monsters.  Can you survive the Underdark?  

The drop down from the ceiling of the underworld to the ground is not quite fatal, but the dark underworld is filled with monsters so be sure you have a plan before you plummet.

Are the underside of your grassy dirt blocks green?

That's pretty cool.  Is it possible to generate caves below your open underdark area?  Mushrooms would go crazy down there.
Re: 3D Minecraft - Anyone tried it?
by c0yote  

I tried it with terrible results. I gave my wife my glasses for a second, a creeper showed up and now my wife is pregnant.
Stupid 3D..

The_Fool76
    The_Fool76

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3032 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

View Postrodabon, on 11 October 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

Are the underside of your grassy dirt blocks green?

That's pretty cool.  Is it possible to generate caves below your open underdark area?  Mushrooms would go crazy down there.
That green is a layer of vines under a layer of mossy cobble that sits below a layer of 6x stone and 6x dirt.  

The surface of the underworld is covered in a layer of fungus grass so it's covered in mushrooms and there is enough space that if you get some bone meal you can grow them into giant ones.

Below that is 94 layers of stone with ores and whatnot.  It doesn't seem that there is a way to get caves or chasms to spawn in the superflat stuff yet but there are mineshafts and strongholds buried in the stone.

At the very bottom is a layer of lava over a layer of obsidian with a layer of bedrock at the very bottom.

Water lakes are turned on but lava ones are not, so if you want to get a nether portal going the best bet is to dig all the way down to the bottom.
Tis far better to be a witty fool than a foolish wit.
Posted Image

CynicBound

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

1;95

I'm a genius!

You don't need to place a block and someone on /r/minecraft already posted it on the first day.
Posted Image

KyoShinda
    KyoShinda

Enderman Ender

• Members
  • 8155 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

"Extreme Hills Biome" HAHAHA LOLOL
Posted Image
Posted Image

Robloxius

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

1;95

I'm a genius!

You sir, might have just created a new game in Minecraft.

Lets make charts to see how long we can survive :}

View PostThe_Fool76, on 11 October 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

I call it the Underdark.

Overworld
Posted Image

Underworld
Posted Image
(Night Vision Potion used because solid black screen shots aren't very interesting.)

This crashed my MC -.-

KyoShinda
    KyoShinda

Enderman Ender

• Members
  • 8155 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

I made a world stone/off-torch/stone/powered rail. Infinite transportation!!!
(if you start the torches as on it crashes)
Posted Image

You could probably make that some layer near the bottom so you can travel and mine easier.

Edit: haha, I'm throwing minecarts all over the place and the villagers are playing bumper cars
Posted Image
Posted Image

joppiesaus
  • Minecraft: joppiesaus
  • Xbox:ssippiee

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

1;95

I'm a genius!
you are a genius! well, i have made it a map for use! you generate the world, and search for a village
in the village you loot things and stuff, and then you go to the next village, and complete challenges.

http://www.minecraft...lenge-survival/

so, thanks for the idea!

djm1999
    djm1999

Carpenter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Minecraft: djm1999

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

2;7,16x159:8,2x159:12,159:5;1;village(size=10 distance=20)

this creates a world where stained clay replaces grass, dirt and stone. I personally prefer the textures to grass

i wold post screenshots but im having difficulty, so you will just have  to try it and see
Posted Image

EvanderQuisling7737
  • Minecraft: EvanderQ7737

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

I'm far too lazy to retype the presets I use, but I play two custom survival worlds using the preset feature;

Layer survival, where you basically dig deeper and deeper into the world to get the resources you need to build an amazing base, and

Void walker, where there are three solid ground levels; one with nothing but grass, dirt, and villages, the next with stone and all of the overworld ores, and the final with Nether related ores as well as pumpkins and melons. Each level is 50 blocks apart, and dungeons and strongholds are enabled. It adds a fun twist to standard survival.
I've been a Minecraft player since Beta 1.7, still my favorite game!
Twitter: @EvanLange7737

sicarius_19
  • Minecraft: Sicarius_19

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

How do you make your own flat world presets?

*Wait NVM I understand how to customize presets*
Posted Image