Latest News Article

New small tekkit server

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Excrafted
  • Minecraft: sgxsk

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

IGN: sgxsk

Have experience with industrial and buildcraft but want to learn more about redpower and railcraft

Register or log in to remove.

Cr33p3r69
  • Minecraft: Mr_ Cr33p3r__

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

I have been looking for a small tekkit server for quite a while; most aren't that new or are public or creative. I would like to join the server.

I am relatively new to tekkit and most of the mods in it but have played a little with buildcraft and redpower. I would like to join. plz send me a pm if i am whitelisted and can join :D

pickaxe101
  • Minecraft: robertkem

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:50 AM

I would love to join my IGN is:Robertkem.
IK its kinda lame but i was younger when i made that name so if i could i would change it.
I'm fairly new to tekkit infact the only way i got by was cause i was using recipe mode to figure out how to make everything so if you could add me to your whitelist that would be great thx for reading.

Cr33p3r69

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

lol i used to mod my minecraft.jar with some of the more prominent mods like buildcraft, EE redpower and tmi, as well as industrialcraft. anyways i would always have to also mod it with a crafting guide book in game becasue i didnt know the recipes.

TK_Max
    TK_Max

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

IGN: Tk-max

Only just started and looking for a small server because i tried to go on a big one but i could't get any resources

crazyout
    crazyout

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

ign:endaoco
i have been looking for a good tekkit server for a while and this one looks great would like to join hope you let me join thanks

prof_herobrinespig

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:34 AM

IGN: herobrinespig
ive been playing tekkit for a couple of weeks now

GrillbillJR

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

IGN is Muzzen
hope to hear from you

G00DG04T
    G00DG04T

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Minecraft: GOODGOAT

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

IGN is GOODGOAT

my old server is gone, so ive been looking for a new one to get on! this one looks good!

And ive never been banned beforeĀ­ Posted Image
Posted Image

arabswag6

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hey i was looking for a small Tekkit server for me and 2 of my friends to start playing on. As long as its a small community and the map is fresh we would love to play and join the community! Whitelist us please!:

arabswag6 Micromonkey   TheAngrySquirrel

Reply when you white-list us dude!

Edited by arabswag6, 07 October 2012 - 08:09 PM.

Cr33p3r69

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

plz whitelist me, and let me know once u do!

jojje2
    jojje2

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Minecraft: jojje2

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

ign: jojje2
been playing a little bit with my friends, but they don't play anymore and it's no fun alone.
and i have not been banned from any servers from what i remember

david555
    david555

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

View PostResidentRory, on 05 October 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

I am about to start a new tekkit server, the idea would be for a small group of people all building in a small area together. The server would be 24/7 and has 2GB memory ran by cloudcrafting.com

This might sound strange but I am looking for people new to tekkit.

as I will be setting up the server/ playing on the server I will only be able to check back every so often.

Please do not ask to join if you have any server bans at all, I will check using the tool.

If you want you can record play,

Everyone on the server will be playing cheat free. no spawning items, changing time, or healing.

The server will be "s25.cloudcrafting.com:8419" it will also be whitelisted
can i join my minecraft account is bbtu101

marco_lars94
  • Minecraft: marco_lars

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

Hello, I'd really like to join this server. I recently played Technic (mostly Thaumcraft 2), so I have some general knowledge on Tekkit, but I still have to learn a lot. I actually had a Tekkit server with some friends but it lasted less than 2 weeks...
IGN: marco_lars

bradford342

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

IGN: bradford342
Reason: I would like to join a minecraft server I can venture out freely with out all the dang rules like block limit on how far out u can go and continuing cities and stuff like that i just like going out on my own or with 2-3 firend and building stuff without all the ristrictions with bukkit plugins like you cant build here and stuff.

mads3010
    mads3010

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

IGN: mads3010. i have been playing tekkit for some months now and i have always wanted to play on a small tekkit server :D

LordZutar

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

My IGN is klownface and i only got tekkit a week ago i follow all rules so i haven't ever got banned on any server. One thing i would want to know are any items banned

kingliam
    kingliam

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:26 AM

View PostResidentRory, on 05 October 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

I am about to start a new tekkit server, the idea would be for a small group of people all building in a small area together. The server would be 24/7 and has 2GB memory ran by cloudcrafting.com

This might sound strange but I am looking for people new to tekkit.

as I will be setting up the server/ playing on the server I will only be able to check back every so often.

Please do not ask to join if you have any server bans at all, I will check using the tool.

If you want you can record play,

Everyone on the server will be playing cheat free. no spawning items, changing time, or healing.

The server will be "s25.cloudcrafting.com:8419" it will also be whitelisted
ill join my ever account name is: beebooliam
i have Skype and i am 13

xavier1067

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

Hello, I was whitelisted like a week ago, and now it says I am no longer whitelisted.
CAn i plz be whitelisted again

ResidentRory

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Sorry the server host had problems and the server had to be restarted.

I have opened another server at the same IP.

if you want to have a look the new link is here

http://www.minecraft...server-restart/