- Added huts for the witch in swamps
- Added superflat preset "Redstone Ready" with a 52 layers of sandstone, 3 layers of stone, and 1 layer of bedrock
- Flatworld configuration now allows you to generate trees, strongholds etc
- Now pumpkins, tall grass, flowers, trees, mineshafts, dungeons, strongholds, lakes, desert wells, ravines and ores will spawn on superflat maps
- A number of new NBT tags for items (intended for custom map makers)
- Better inventory management
- The pick block action now works on items
- Pressing the 1-9 hotkeys while hovering over an item will put that item into the inventory bar
- In creative mode, you can now shift-click items from the hotbar to the survival inventory screen
- The left-click action will no longer open doors, pull levers, push buttons or open trapdoors. Use the right mouse button!
- Firespread has been slightly nerfed again to prevent infinitely spreading fires
- Beacon Texture altered, as well as the beam.
- Slimes now spawn in Swamps at night.
- Fixed the wither's starting explosion not being disabled by the mobGriefing gamerule
- Fixed a few crash bugs related to world generation, map item expansion, and other things
- Reverted previous lighting changes, which corrected such bugs as:
- Fixed mob AI considering cobblestone walls as blocks of normal height
- Fixed a few texture oddities with the witch
- Fixed entities in water producing glitchy water sound
- Gaining multiple levels at a time will no longer play the leveling up sound over itself as many times as leveled.
- Fixed the "A 64 bit Java installation is recommended for 'Far' render distance (you have 32 bit)" message being covered by the bottom 2 buttons
- Fixed pets teleporting around randomly
- Fixed being unable to place paintings larger than 1x2 and them popping off if they have been placed before
- Fixed destroying blocks under you with Efficiency-enchanted gear
- Fixed potion spawners crashing the game
The Nether being extremely CPU intensive.
Map generation taking extremely long.
Snapshot Client: Download
Snapshot Server: Download