Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

post your creative mode questions


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1

fire5idedata

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

i have a map where the shop has duplicated materials. what i am wondering is can i go to creative mode put blocks in a chest then go to survival and the blocks still be there so we still have unlimited supply of stuff. or can i put myself on creative mode and everyone else of survival and give them blocks?

post your own questions here as well

Register or log in to remove.

#2

M16Minecraft

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

i don't now but dont think u can do that thing with the chest

#3

Genkipool

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

I thing they will be in the chest as a 64 stack but I'm honestly not sure.
"The struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – war never changes." -Ron Perlman in Fallout.

#4

Nose_Job_for_a_Cowboy

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

View Postfire5idedata, on 04 October 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure you can place items in chests while using creative mode. I feel like I've seen someone do it before on YouTube, or maybe at my friend's house or somewhere, but don't quote me. I don't think your second idea would be possible. It's confirmed that host has the option to fly in survival, but I don't think he gets the item list.

#5

fire5idedata

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

View PostGenkipool, on 04 October 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

I thing they will be in the chest as a 64 stack but I'm honestly not sure.

thats what i am wondering if i was to put a bunch  of creative mode blocks in a chest would they be 64 stacks on survival. and can you even put creative mode blocks in a chest

#6

Apathy
    Apathy

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1395 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:47 AM

Glad someone made a thread about this.
I to have something to say.
You know the hunger bar? I see people eating every now and then.
Does it go down all the time.
Does it only go down when your low on hunger bars.
When you eat something does your hearts go up or does your hunger bar go up

#7

fire5idedata

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

View PostKiMillion, on 04 October 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

Glad someone made a thread about this.
I to have something to say.
You know the hunger bar? I see people eating every now and then.
Does it go down all the time.
Does it only go down when your low on hunger bars.
When you eat something does your hearts go up or does your hunger bar go up

when you eat something you hunger bar goes up and when you hunger bar is high you regain health

your hungar bar goes down all the time

#8

Genkipool

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:56 AM

I thing they will be in the chest as a 64 stack but I'm honestly not sure.
"The struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – war never changes." -Ron Perlman in Fallout.

#9

Apathy
    Apathy

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1395 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

View Postfire5idedata, on 04 October 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

when you eat something you hunger bar goes up and when you hunger bar is high you regain health

your hungar bar goes down all the time
So no more eating some meat then auto goes up.

#10

shadic9000
  • Location: california,USA
  • Minecraft: supersonic40
  • Xbox:ocelotbg66

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

Is the gonna bedrock for the inventory of creative

#11

fire5idedata

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

View PostKiMillion, on 04 October 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

So no more eating some meat then auto goes up.

yep food no longer heals directly

View Postshadic9000, on 04 October 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

Is the gonna bedrock for the inventory of creative

on pc there is

#12

Apathy
    Apathy

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1395 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

View Postshadic9000, on 04 October 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

Is the gonna bedrock for the inventory of creative
Yeah every block in the game

View Postfire5idedata, on 04 October 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

yep food no longer heals directly



on pc there is
Thanks

#13

fire5idedata

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:02 AM

View PostKiMillion, on 04 October 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

Thanks

your welcome

#14

Mustache_Guy
  • Location: California, USA
  • Minecraft: McAngusYoung

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

View Postfire5idedata, on 04 October 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

thats what i am wondering if i was to put a bunch  of creative mode blocks in a chest would they be 64 stacks on survival. and can you even put creative mode blocks in a chest
Yes, they would be a 64 stack in Survival. They're 64 stacks in Creative too. Creative has the same limits on item stacks that Survival does.
Lucifer - "So you're willing to die for a pile of cockroaches? Why?"
Gabriel - "Because dad was right. They are better than us."
Lucifer - "They are broken, flawed, abortions!"
Gabriel - "Damn right they're flawed, but a lot of them try to do better."

#15

fire5idedata

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostMustache_Guy, on 04 October 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

Yes, they would be a 64 stack in Survival. They're 64 stacks in Creative too. Creative has the same limits on item stacks that Survival does.

so i could go to creative put a bunch of stuff in a chest then go back to survial and it would still be there

#16

Mustache_Guy
  • Location: California, USA
  • Minecraft: McAngusYoung

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

View Postfire5idedata, on 04 October 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

so i could go to creative put a bunch of stuff in a chest then go back to survial and it would still be there
That is how it works on the PC, so it should work the same on the Xbox.
Lucifer - "So you're willing to die for a pile of cockroaches? Why?"
Gabriel - "Because dad was right. They are better than us."
Lucifer - "They are broken, flawed, abortions!"
Gabriel - "Damn right they're flawed, but a lot of them try to do better."

#17

fire5idedata

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:13 AM

View PostMustache_Guy, on 04 October 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

That is how it works on the PC, so it should work the same on the Xbox.

thank you so much! that means that i can still keep the same store style on my server. but it will be easier now that i dont have to duplicate the stuff

#18

fire5idedata

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

another question i have is that can the host switch people from creative to survial

#19

Nose_Job_for_a_Cowboy

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

View PostKiMillion, on 04 October 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

So no more eating some meat then auto goes up.
Also, when you get food poisoning (from rotten flesh) your hunger bar will deplete faster. Golden apples do something special too... I think they make your health regenerate faster for a short period of time, or something like that. Not 100% sure, I believe sprinting makes your hunger bar decrease quicker as well.

View Postfire5idedata, on 04 October 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

another question i have is that can the host switch people from creative to survial
Yes, from the loading menu. You can't switch in-game.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread that. And, I don't think so, not from survival to creative at least. I think they have some sort of options to disable others from flying, placing, and removing blocks while in a creative game though.

Edited by Nose_Job_For_a_Cowboy, 04 October 2012 - 01:52 AM.


#20

Mr_Science

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

Can I build something to break the game?
If so then how many pistons?
01001101 01101001 01101110 01100101 01100011 01110010 01100001 01100110 01110100