• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

BlockVille - Survival Economy Server - Towny, MCMMO, Spells, Tiers, Ranks, Plots, More!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Furq
    Furq

Carpenter

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:55 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Hello I am Furq. Eldaria City Mayor and Founder of BlockVille. Welcome!

BLOCKVILLE IP: SMP.BLOCKVILLE.NET
BlockVille is a new economy-centric Minecraft server where you can be whoever you want, and explore our
vast pre-rendered terrain that you can see here. We have in-game non-donor tiers and donor ranks that will enhance your status on the server.
Since we are a new world, you spawn in Eldaria, the very center of  BlockVille. This is  where you begin your journey of learning new strategies and interacting with the economy. As your coffers grow you can unlock new ranks that give you unique attributes like magic spells and the ability to create protections.
We ensure that the economy is balanced and that credits are not spawned in or illegally distributed as the ranks and tiers are dependent on it. Rest assured, if you are griefed, our staff will roll it back just the way it was, and take appropriate action against the griefer.
An Image of Eldaria Spawn
Posted Image

Rank Shop!
Posted Image

A view of the new B&M colored armor shop!
Posted Image

A view of the brand new skylands world!Posted Image

A view of the sell shop!Posted Image

Non-Donor Tiers are ranks that can be purchased in-game using our currency called Credits. Credits can be spent on practically everything and can be earned by trading with other players and growing in your chosen career path.
You can fully utilize our dynamic map to find the ideal location for your next house or town depending on what role you take. We absolutely dont allow any griefing. Although your builds are not fully protected from griefing, we offer the option to rollback your griefs at no additional charge. All we require is that you be online while we roll back your grief, or you let us know on the forums how far back you would like the rollback to go.
The Tiers are as follow. Once you have accumulated sufficient credits, you can purchase these ranks in the game.
SURVIVAL SERVER TIERS/RANKS AND PERKS
Posted Image

Magic Spells/Shine Trails

As a Tier 1 player and higher, you gain access to trails and spells

These are currently the trails being offered to T1, T2 and T3 Respectively

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Plots:

If you find a town that you like, you can join the town and buy a plot there! Make sure to ask a mayor who is online for a plot and he/she will be glad to offer you one!
Multiworld

As the demand for plots increases and space is scant, more worlds can be accessed through the main port of Eldaria City, which will be used a hub. Ships from other worlds will sail here to pick up Aerith Residents and transport them to unexplored lands!
Magical Spells

Leveling up tiers has its benefits! You unlock spells. Some spell examples are Firenova and Frostwalk, which are both Tier 3 spells. Firenova produces a ring of fire around your feet which enables you to kill nearby mobs! With the frost-walk spell, you can essentially walk on water as the water below your feet is frozen to ice. Many more spells can be found in the form of tooltips on our server guide at www.blockville.net
Donor Perks
We probably have one of the best donor perks for an economy-centric survival server. Details on the ranks can be found on the Member Guide on the website Member Guide
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Come join our large server community! | play.blockville.net

Register or log in to remove.

PulseEdits

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:33 AM

Awesome SMP server! Everyone go check it out!

namalinowski

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

Really awesome server!  The Owner Furq is really helpful and cool!  The other staff are cool also

Furq
    Furq

Carpenter

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

Thanks guys!

Posted Image

PulseEdits

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:31 AM

I got one question why are tier ranks so much? Either way awesome server. Look at my plot sometime :D

Furq
    Furq

Carpenter

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

Thats good point, ill work on fixing the tier prices.

Posted Image

brucie_blue
  • Minecraft: brucie_blue

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Since you'v edited the tier's in-game, don't forget to change them on the forums.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Greene900000

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:04 AM

hey Furq its greene9000,

i was banned and didnt realize that spawn camping the Nether was agsinst the rules. Im sorry and didnt realize this , but now i no and it will not happen again.

your friend,
greene9000

P.S. cant wait to get back on this server;p Its the best one:)

brucie_blue

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Community is looking good! <3
Posted Image

Luis1750
    Luis1750

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

Yup! my business is slow though :( . Good server

brucie_blue

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

In the server i had 256 excavation. I died one time and it went down to 64! That is way too much! I'm hoping you'll give me the levels back and turn that off... Because that is just horrible... Furq the person who made such a thing.
Posted Image

wilder782

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

Awesome Server. Great Staff and awesome community! Favorite Server Ever

brucie_blue

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Enjoying the server. I think the "Hardcore McMMO" is pretty stupid, but that's just me. I'm enjoying everything else to it's fullest!
Posted Image

Luis1750
    Luis1750

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

is this whitelist permanent???

brucie_blue

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

Sorry kinda busy recently, won't be able to get on much if any. But i'll be back soon! <3
Posted Image
Posted Image

rockstarcat

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

hi guys i hope everyone can know about this server i have been playing on here  for about ..  ummm .. about 5 months Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image and i really Posted Image this server

onlyinmurica
  • Minecraft: SyrusRiggs

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

I recently got banned for x-raying [ends 2012 - 11 - 18] ,
my problem is, I never got un-banned from that server

Furq
    Furq

Carpenter

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

Xraying can be appealed at www.blockville.net