Universal Paradox RP (Accepting!)

universal pardox rp fun space free roam fighting awesome evolving

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4447 replies to this topic

SpartanDoesAcid
  • Minecraft: slash12799

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

((I'm just gonna wait for you tekno.))
In response to my question, Strauss faints and falls back. "­." I say to myself.
Posted Image
--JUST A GIANT BLUE DUDE IN A GIANT BLUE WORLD;;;:::;;;GIGITAFLURGATA--

Register or log in to remove.

SpartanDoesAcid

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Josive then walks into the room, I say to him, "He fainted after he watched the video, I can replay it if you want to see it."
Posted Image

Enorym
    Enorym

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • Minecraft: Spyro_59

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

Alex shuddered. "I... can't believe that happened to Strauss..."

Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

"Play it back, maybe we could use the information to track them down!" I say, reaching for a notepad in my none-existent pocket... "Oh yeah, I don't have my outfit anymore..." I mumble to myself, forgetting I don't work at the Space Port anymore, therefor don't have my work clothes that usually holds my notepad...
Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!

Enorym
    Enorym

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

"There was nothing on the tape that could help us track them down.", Alex stated, bluntly.

Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

"There were no people? Nothing that looked out of the ordinary? Nothing in the background that showed a license number?" I ask him, taking it to far this time with the last one...
Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!

SpartanDoesAcid

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

"Everything looked out of the ordinary, and there were several aliens there, but nothing that could tell us where they are." I respond to Josive, ignoring the license plate part.
Posted Image

SpartanDoesAcid

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

View Postkrazaz, on 12 November 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

((I don't think you understand what BIOWEAPON means it means it is an organism designed for destruction, sure I can do weak from lack of food but It also has other weapons, like outrageously acidic stomach acid as well as hundreds of other means of attack))
((Even if it is a bioweapon I'm still not sure how it formed in the first place if the only organic matter on the ship was a couple bugs that probably couldn't even get inside the ship. Anything that would take permanent residence on the ship such as rodents would have died from lack of oxygen and while the ship was landed on a planet the bodies would probably decay or be taken by any other lifeform that wandered on the ship. My character probably cleans the bodies and throws them off the ship if they aren't eaten or taken, meaning the bioweapon would probably only consist of the organic matter of 20 (or less) small bugs, which isn't enough to form a weapon that could penetrate the hull without sacrificing it's entire body to do so.))
Posted Image

Enorym
    Enorym

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

Strauss began to wake up, moaned, and put his hand over his injected eye.

Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

"The Human's waking up!" I say, rushing over to his side. "You okay?" I ask him, weirdly worried over him...

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: krazaz
  • Xbox:Krazaz

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostSpartanDoesAcid, on 13 November 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

((Even if it is a bioweapon I'm still not sure how it formed in the first place if the only organic matter on the ship was a couple bugs that probably couldn't even get inside the ship. Anything that would take permanent residence on the ship such as rodents would have died from lack of oxygen and while the ship was landed on a planet the bodies would probably decay or be taken by any other lifeform that wandered on the ship. My character probably cleans the bodies and throws them off the ship if they aren't eaten or taken, meaning the bioweapon would probably only consist of the organic matter of 20 (or less) small bugs, which isn't enough to form a weapon that could penetrate the hull without sacrificing it's entire body to do so.))

((I told you the larva generated from a piece of organic matter that was not eaten by the sloths (missed either practically or possibly intentionally...remember the giant membrane that was about to consume your ship? That organic matter. )It still contained DNA from the original Sloth and in order to keep from dying, replicated it, the explaination for the food source? they are anaerobic insects. But why are you complaining about this?))
Shivers won the poll! Thanks to anyone who helped!

SpartanDoesAcid

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

((You can't replicate the same matter into more matter. And how do you think I wouldn't notice a dog sized piece of matter sitting right in the middle of my ship?))
Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

View PostSpartanDoesAcid, on 14 November 2012 - 12:35 AM, said:

((You can't replicate the same matter into more matter. And how do you think I wouldn't notice a dog sized piece of matter sitting right in the middle of my ship?))
((Matter into matter into matter into matter = Black Hole))

SpartanDoesAcid

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

((I can orbit black holes cause I so faaast.))
Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

((lol Spartan...))
((I wonder if you know my dad Spartan. :3...
And also reply please.. OR BAN! <-- jk))

hartham
    hartham

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Minecraft: hartham

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

((i don't want to get banned XD))
Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

View Posthartham, on 14 November 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

((i don't want to get banned XD))
((HERE COMES THE BAN HAMMER, HERE COMES THE BAN HAMMER, HERE COMES THE BAAN HAMMERERERRRRR!!! *In the wedding song tone*))

SpartanDoesAcid

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

((What is your fathers name? I would really like to know because I have the address of every citizen in the U.S. and I will find you.))
Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

View PostSpartanDoesAcid, on 14 November 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

((What is your fathers name? I would really like to know because I have the address of every citizen in the U.S. and I will find you.))
((Apparently you already know where  am, because you are behind my couch...))

SpartanDoesAcid

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

((Your couch is in the dumpster behind the pizza hut?))
Posted Image