Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Looking for a Small Minecraft Server with a Good Community

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

undeadh0rr0r
  • Minecraft: undeadh0rr0r

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

I've been playing minecraft for a long time now, and i played quite regularly on a small server of about 8 regular players that were really friendly. But the owner decided to change the server to tekkit, so i am looking for exactly the same thing. Just a small minecraft server with a good community and regular players.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

kevstar81
  • Minecraft: kevstar81

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hi, you can join my server.
We have got a shopping mall, a castle, spleef arena so you can play with your mates.
Also a few plugins running to make the game more fun like
chest shop so you can buy stuff and trade,
LWC to lock your doors and chests
Factions for land protection
Also earn money while killing mobs and spend it in the shopping mall
I have just changed to a new map because of the update.
We are a small server but growing nicely
Have got a web forum so you can give input on the server.
If it sounds like your kind of thing come have a look

IP
Kevstar81.dyndns.org

Hope to see you soon
IP -Kevstar81.dyndns.org

RealmsOfHW

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

View Postundeadh0rr0r, on 02 October 2012 - 02:16 PM, said:

I've been playing minecraft for a long time now, and i played quite regularly on a small server of about 8 regular players that were really friendly. But the owner decided to change the server to tekkit, so i am looking for exactly the same thing. Just a small minecraft server with a good community and regular players.

dont really know how your old server was set up. however mabey my server could create a new minecraft server experience!

Posted Image

http://www.minecraft...venwood-in-dev/

Posted Image

Alexm850
    Alexm850

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 457 posts
  • Minecraft: AlexM850

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

I feel we have the small player base community your looking for. Some basic info include a Greylist to prevent grief, as well as Logblock. No-PvP & No-Grief server we are economy based and very friendly to all players. Were looking to build our community base just a bit bigger and stay steady there Posted Image My players, and i want a fun, mature, economy based community. I really believe you will enjoy it here at AEMCraft, please give it a shot!

wyndkin
    wyndkin

Carpenter

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

Try us out, we've just started our server and we're looking for new people to join us. We plan on being around a very long time!

BenJW
    BenJW

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

http://www.minecraft...132grey-listed/

s.ecs-server.net.

Thats the server i play on, just wish it had a few more regular players though since its an awesome server i found on here. Its a simple server with mcmmo as the main mod. It has a great seed/map which is mostly untouched so theres lots of jungles, deserts, and snow biomes close by with lots of space to play on. Theres not really any rules apart from the normal no griefing, no floating trees, dont build right next to some ones house, apart from that you can build whatever you want, where ever you want.

Check it out, my name on there is eldiablov

Dead_Man42

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

hey guys come onto redraidz.net its a pure pvp and raid server cya there you also get /kit starter wit lots of goodies going also check out our awesome faction server factions.redraidz.net

Snackky
    Snackky

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • Minecraft: Snackky75

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

We're exactly what you're looking for! Come check us out here!
http://www.minecraft.../#entry17710723
Your stupidity is Commendable. But you're still stupid.

ladyyura909
  • Minecraft: Lucylilium

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

Hey there! Come check out our server!

A little bit about our server :

Anti- Grief meaning we will protect your buildings, farms any plots of land you are building on.  The server is  a BRAND NEW server.
We love helping brand new players and meeting new  people.
KK_Johnson is the owner of the server. Aka chalemi.
We're a very laid back server and everyone is always willing to help you build your first house.
It is a survival ( vanilla )server with jobs. The spawn has admin shops where you can buy stuff. There is also shops by players.
the Creepers & Tnt do not break buildings they only harm players on our server

Pvp & pve are in different zones.

We also have Survivial games ( just like hunger games ) the winner gets a cash prize of 100 $ + or whatever the prize is for that day.

The website
http://darkcarnivalmc.webstarts.com/

The server ip
magicninjas.servebeer.com:25565

the server has been growing fast and many love it.

Fourm on minecraft
http://www.minecraft...p-no-grief-etc/

If you have anyquestions please ask anyone in-game or ask KK_Johnson or even me Lucylilium ( mod)
Posted Image

jhabinsk
    jhabinsk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Minecraft: jhabinsk

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

Hi undeadh0rr0r,

I've just realized you posted this three weeks ago, but if you're still looking, my server might interest you. I run a small survival server with about a half-dozen regulars. I have a topic describing it fully, here:
http://www.minecraft.../#entry13172482

The highlights:
-it's a bukkit server but gameplay is essentially vanilla
-the difficulty is set to hard; the mobs aren't something to take lightly.
-a small community that I've filtered personally, I take pride in having a server with a great community
-ability to lock chests so only you can open them
-here for the long haul, server running indefinitely. I pay for my subscription a year at a time. In the unlikely event of the server shutting down, I'll be forwardign the world file to all my regular users
-range of ages, mostly in the 20's

Anyways, hopefully you'll find this helpful, if you like what you see in my topic send me a PM!

ClassyGrazooka
  • Minecraft: grazooka

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

You may be interested in trying the private, vanilla server that I am currently hosting. We have a mature community of players, and I think you'd fit in nicely. If you'd like to read more about it, you can do so on this page- http://www.minecraft...azookas-server/
I'm currently accepting applications for a private, vanilla server. If you are interested, you can check it out here.

theONEphatDUDE

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

View Postwyndkin, on 03 October 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

Try us out, we've just started our server and we're looking for new people to join us. We plan on being around a very long time!

why is it still on 1.3.2 :(

Culubumdum

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

95.141.41.137:25665
Small 20 player community
Factions
Economy
Very Freindly

Hellothere123456789

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

108.81.232.178 I just started it no real rules growing community.

Monsta2
    Monsta2

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

try out creepers lab

jdo292
    jdo292

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Minecraft: jdo292

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

Would you like to join my server called cubecrack. We are just a little whitelist community server that also has feed the beast pm me on youtube http://www.youtube.c...productions2012 Hope you have a wonderful day

darkblack71

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

Join TimeShift. We are all that you are looking for. Check the PMC page here: http://www.planetmin...omy-nice-staff/
Posted Image

Deadh09
    Deadh09

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Do I know u that name sounds familier any way I will give u my ip adress

Anyone want to play with me I'm so lonely on minecraft

jayteescout
  • Minecraft: Jayteescout

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

You just descrided simplecraft :D We are a small mature vanilla server, and I mean vanilla. No imposing buildings or exesive plugins, just the essentials, im sure you'll love it! Check it out here, see you online soon :)

Maseukeu

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

Not sure if this will interest you, but please a take a look? :) I wish you luck in your search!
http://tinyurl.com/cnnjm4s

We currently have a very close-knit group of about 5-8 or so people that all get along and like each other. :) Our goal is to create a server of quality, not quantity.