• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Creative World Ideas

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

EpicBlockMan

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

There comes a time in each minecrafters game experience, when  they begin to get bored with the game. It is a very sad time, and there is a few solutions. You could stop playing, and come back a few months later, or you could build. I prefer the later.

Today, I logged into minecraft and created a creative flatland world, and then sat and stared at my screen. What was I to build? I look and see on youtube how so many people have  built amazing worlds based off of their subscriber suggestions. Unfortunately, I do not have a large subscriber base to refer to if I need ideas. But one thing I do have is the minecraft community.

This thread is where you can share your ideas for creative worlds in minecraft. I need ideas, other people need ideas,  and this is your place to share ideas.

So what are you waiting for? Post your ideas below, the minecraft community needs you!

Register or log in to remove.

IronwillNeo

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:58 AM

I would say, building at superflat IS boring because if you want natural environment you need to create one that will not be as big and as natural as you would like so, try creating at a normal world or large biome world and try flying around searching for the right natural environment you want to build at.

then, let any idea come to your mind and build :D

as I use to say when people ask for things to build. try building kingdoms or cities of at least 1000x1000 blocks each and keep building, each one with different themes and buildings designs so you can have good stuff that will not make any other close to look pale or out of place and that will be huge, cool and if you get boring of building, just walk around a huge new world you created :D
Adept of Little Washu, because no one build great stuff like the greatest genius of the universe
LINKS TO MY BUILDS: http://www.minecraft...nithou-kingdom/

Slavita
    Slavita

Carpenter

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:07 AM

Grab the nearest carriable thing on your right. Notice its shapes, find a way to blockify them, and build an apartmnent complex with those designs.

Failing that, try to create an entire structure with rooms, hallways, and general house stuff made completely out of TNT, with redstone torches placed at as many different points in the construction as possible!
Hi.
Pacman -S MS-DOS

zacktherocker1998

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

id help ya but im looking for buddie to hang with where we can own a huge server and tell ppl what todo XD nah i jst wan som buddies to hang with and admin a cool creative or survivalor resort type server:)

View Postzacktherocker1998, on 03 October 2012 - 12:20 AM, said:

id help ya but im looking for buddie to hang with where we can own a huge server and tell ppl what todo XD nah i jst wan som buddies to hang with and admin a cool creative or survivalor resort type server:)
sorry horrible keyboard

rilesflower

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:29 AM

Build a giant city or build your skin.

Proudly FREE on

Don't Drop the Soap!

Adarmismaximus

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:47 AM

I need an idea for a storage room man, thinking stone bricks, stairs, halfslabs and vines and make like a temple room looking thing with heaps of potential room for storage

Clarification

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

Build a normal house, turn it into wool, turn the wool into it's opposite color and look at the crap you made.
http://www.minecraft...ecraft-classic/  
Please quote me if you want me to see your post.
Political Views: GREED IS GOOD. The best things in life are free. Let's legalize slavery!  (anarchist)
Posted Image You can click it if you want.

draconic_cat

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

CASTLES!!!!! I have several worlds I am building them on, and whenever I get bored I work on them! Easy solution to a very big problem. And tinkering with red stone. That's fun too. Sometimes, anyway.

Yeah I'm tired of that NaNo siggy.
==>Homestuck fans: flip tables because of gigapause
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ytomyth
    Ytomyth

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

- Mazes, see if you can make one that you'll have a hard time traversing yourself.
- Castles, has been said and done (countless of times), but for me they never lose their magic.
- Create a scenario/story/soap; you can make a village (as big as you'd like) and plant "diaries" everywhere.
- Make your own Minecraft version of This
- Even though it's creative mode, you can still create functional stuff. (Farms, mob traps, etc. No material induced limits to its size/originality/anything)
- A (mad) scientist's lab
Mine! <- Awesomest minecraft map evah! (Of course I'd say that, it's my own map >.>)
Will be updated over the course of development.

creeperhunter42

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

i am officialy suggesting that you try to make a adventure map

JamesBond0194TheYouTuber

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

One time I got bored, so I made a water world super flat, and built a huge fleet of fifty battleships, twenty aircraft carriers, 100 destroyers 10 submarines, 50 PT boats, 300 airplanes (in the sky), and a little island with an airfield. It took me three weeks to make, but It looked awesome.
I reject your reality, and substitute Minecraft!

Globex
    Globex

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

i wouldn't start in a flat world. A flat world limits creativity for the user and you can only dig three blocks deep.

Build a big city.

Welcome to the salty spatoon.

JamesBond0194TheYouTuber

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostGlobex, on 07 September 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

i wouldn't start in a flat world. A flat world limits creativity for the user and you can only dig three blocks deep.

Build a big city.

It depends on the superflat you use. the classic is only three blocks deep, but some maps are up to 200 blocks deep
I reject your reality, and substitute Minecraft!