Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:00 AM
Please comment if you think it is a good idea.
If I get at least 5 comments saying that I should, I will release it
To the public.
Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:04 PM
Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:06 PM
You should now thts 5
Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:02 AM
I release it as I am a man of my word
Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:44 PM
- Make the topic decent
- Make the map decent
- Take screenshots
- Post the map.
Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:25 PM
I will give out the download link. And the instructions.
PS. Does anyone know how to post screenshots?
Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:54 PM
. . . . . . . . .
1. You will start off in a house/hotel thing if it is dark then sleep in one of the beds.
2. Once you have slept then open up clock in multitasking bar.
3. Click stopwatch then click start.
4. Now quickly go back to minecraft PE in the multitasking bar.
5. Now run through the door then corridor in the house/ hotel thing.
6. Run on the green wool to the first obstacle.
Now I will do a run through the obstacles.
1. THE WATERSLIDE. (simply just climb the ladder then go down the water.
2. THE MAZE. (do I really need to explain this one)
3. LAVA JUMPS (jump over the spots where there is lava.)
4. GIANT LADDER (climb the ladder but just don't fall off)
5. THE GREAT LEAP (just jump onto the platform 3 blocks away)
6. CATCUS FALL (jump off the platform into the one by one square of water)
Ps. If you fail cactus fall 3 times then stop the stopwatch there.
Once you have beaten cactus fall then follow the tunnel until you get into the house with the brick in it.
Now stand on the brick and stop the timer.
Here is a chart to see how well you did.
One minute fifty - two minutes : LEGENDARY
Two minutes ten - two minutes twenty: GOOD
Two minutes twenty - two minutes thirty: OKAY
Two minutes thirty +: NOOOOOOOOOOB
I use IOS
Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:32 AM
Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:01 AM
The only reason I tried that this time is because I wanted to make sure
The public liked It before I put it up as previous maps I have created have
Been canned and hated. So this time I tried asking everyone if they would
Like it before I put it up. And it worked.