Sword Art Online Project
I am a part of a small server( run on our custom built computer) which loves big builds so we want to build Sword Art Online the anime which can be viewed on crunchyroll.com or animeultima.tv.
We are building two versions:
It may not be as fancy as some modded builds because will be intended for vanilla adventure mode but we will try to incorporate advanced red stone(I've built a 3d printer in minecraft which prints in a 8x8x8 grid and a few redstone bosses so I will be working with the redstone team) and the new command blocks when they come out to our map. Will be playable as is just load it up on a server and its will be ready to play.
Will be similar to the a fore mentioned map but will also include quite a few moded elements that are being worked on by our ally group: http://www.minecraft...iring-builders/
We know however that our man power to build SAO is too small by ourselves, despite using bukkit world edit tools, so we would love tons of help . However, we only have slots for 20 people online at a time due to bandwidth issues. I would love people who want to help build SAO that are actually willing to work to help build it to post their IGN and why they would like to help/ what they think they can contribute to a build team. Once you submit your info I will review it and add you to the white-list asap(usually no more than 24 hours later) if we think you have what it takes. I will send you an acceptance letter along with the ip when you have been added. When we finish each floor of the map we would love to make the map available to anyone who would like to host this map especially anyone with the big bandwidth requirements to hold hundreds of fans of this wonderful show
1. Apply Below (name, reason)
2. Help Build (after being accepted)
3. Share whats going on with the Minecraft community in any way possible FB, Youtube, Twitter.
4. Invite friends who you think would be dedicated builders to apply!
5. If you know hosts who could have lots of people logged in so we can test this map with tons of people let us know!
6. Voice chat with us on Ventrilo (Please use headphones or headset and no vulgar language we don't want to have to ban you)
Most current update on the project:
Good Reference Picture we are using while building the Town of Beginnings