• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4/1.6.2][Forge]-Dragon Ball Z Mod- Dragon Block C v1.2 Public Test v4 [SP/LAN/MP][WIP]

dragon block ball mod dragon ball z dragon ball z mod scouter

• Please log in to reply
3762 replies to this topic

TheFlo
    TheFlo

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:11 PM

Why I can't craft black saiyan hairs ?
And how I become the KI ?

Register or log in to remove.

jomam
    jomam

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

because now to have saiyan hair you have to press j and select your hair and color and what do you mean by how i become the ki? you mean how to have ki attacks? you have to die and learn with emna ,kami and king kai

zoratG
    zoratG

Carpenter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Minecraft: zoratG

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

i'm not sure if you are still taking ideas for this mod but if you are here are some thing's i think would be a cool idea

the dragon radar making a sound when a dragon ball is close so you don't have to keep looking at it

because of the hair when you fall off of snake way you can just fly back up so it isn't really too bad so i was thinking maybe add it full of lava for now and sometime in the future add hell/hefl so if you fall of you have to go back to king yema'a place to get out form it

i love how you can pick the color of your hair but i was wondering if you could maybe add a color slider if that is possible

and again if you can i think a nice thing would be korins tower where you could get some senzu beans and a flying nimbus

love the mod keep up the good work

Hunter2001

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

This mod is awesome, but It would nice if you would please add the cell saga because that would be so cool.

Racaofoll123

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

this mod is great. are u planning on making it so bad guys can transform stronger instead of turning super sayan. and add a saga from a bad guys point of view instead of a good guys.

Cresule
    Cresule

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

View Postskywarp12321, on 06 May 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

what you need to add is a tail system and great apes.   this could help the storyline and just the fun

also, if there is a great ape and tail system, this could help if ssj 4 is added because he has a tail and you would have to go through golden great ape before you get there!

This is all i ask of you: tails, great apes, and ssj 3 + 4

if you have read this, thank you for your time.
I think thats a good idea. But isnt ssj 4 in dragon ball gt and this is a dragon ball z mod soo....

ThePat5123

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

How do you use the ki- attacks? Jin

GummyBear619

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

When I died , I didnt see King Yemma and then i started a brand new server nad died again to see if King Yemma was there but he wasn't. After that I ran to king kai's place and he was missing too! What do you think went wrong? (I used your installer to install the mod)

Terrivel_World

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:42 PM

Wow, someone ACTUALLY made a Dragon Ball mod that is worthy, interesting and detailed? I gotta try this now.

If half of the things in the videos I saw are done right, you will make this adult here very happy.
Host of "EXPRESSO MINECRAFT". It's in portuguese, but all are welcome! http://www.youtube.c...r/TerrivelWorld
Also, I fully support: Posted Image

Shoyguernew
  • Minecraft: shoyguer

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

Jinryuu I want to help this project, if you accept my help talk to me.
BY: ShoyguerCraft

biagio123
  • Minecraft: biagio123

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

Jin could u plz make a different key for ki attacks because its annoying having to switch my pick block just to use a ki attack .

Posted Image

JJBB312456

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:30 AM

Hey you should make it so that if you have Siayan ( IDK how to spell it ) and you look at a full moon, you become a Great Ape!!!!!! But you have to have a tail, and if you get your tail cut off, then you lose about 500 BP. After that you should even add NPCs like Goku and ChiChi and even his house that generates at a serden cord, and also add something that allows you to see the head of the beam when you shoot it, and if you hold Right click you lose 5 Ki every sec and you can rotate the blast!!!!!!!!

Starkiller435

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

Jin you should make weighted clothes, so you have permenant slowness and weakness, but you gain more DBC xp.

Cresule
    Cresule

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

View PostStarkiller435, on 07 May 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

Jin you should make weighted clothes, so you have permenant slowness and weakness, but you gain more DBC xp.
  Thats an awesome idea

Hunter2001

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

JinRyuu what should we expect to be in the next update?

skywarp12321

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

View PostCresule, on 06 May 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

I think thats a good idea. But isnt ssj 4 in dragon ball gt and this is a dragon ball z mod soo....

yes, but i think it should still be added for playablility purposes and huge fans like myself.  this does not neccecerely mean you have to use it.  but it would be a great addition to a great mod

Menissalt

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Curious about implementing this on my server, I'm not going to ask how because I can find that out own my own later. I'm curious about a few specifics first. Is there any method of limiting the number of dragon balls in game so that only 7 can exist at one time, and also (much less likely) is there any system that randomizes where the dragon balls are after use?

Last question, is it possible to turn off certain items in the game? The result I'm seeking is a vanilla world that I can slowly let turn into a DBC world through user interaction, aka finding the dragon balls and wishing for things or allowing them to ask op for a wish in exchange for the balls such as allowing that character flight or special powers.

I have no real expectation of being able to do all this, but it would be cool if some parts of it are possible.

skywarp12321

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostCresule, on 07 May 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Thats an awesome idea

yes this is an awsome idea to make weighted training clothes, but may i suggest something.
this could be use on king kais planet also, if the more time you spend in them, the more you get used to them so you become faster with them on.  it could also be added that once you take them off after getting the complete possible boost from them and are completly use to them untill they are of no more use and you are at normal speed, you could make them in teirs like the scouter, each one getting heivier and making you slower.  but this would help because it would improve your speed even more once they are off. you could do things like fly faster, jump higher, and punch faster.  but as the teirs raise it takes longer to get used to the effect.  this could lead to another idea i have, a training room. a room where you can chang the gravity at will and spawn different enemys to fight in higher gravity.  this could give you even more db experience and make the game a lot more interesting.  this is the knowledge i offer you

i you read this, thank you for your time

Luwo07
    Luwo07

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

I have a problem with the latest update (1.5.2), when I try to set up a server, the message "Unable to find spawn biome" appears, and I am unable to find the saibamen biome when I play. Does somebody know the solution? Thank you =)

BrawlerAce_
  • Minecraft: BrawlerAce_
  • Xbox:....Nope.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

In spoilers because there's a lot of questions....
Your question/comment might be answered here!
Spoiler:

Posted Image
Why do I even have this signature? It's being added in 1.8...