Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.3.2] [FORGE] Mine and Blade: Battlegear Mod

1.3.2 forge mine and blade battlegear mod

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

x408xBaylifeHD

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

Is anyone working on this mod or has it been 100% discontinued. I love this mod and would update it myself if I knew how. So if anyone can update the mod or make a mod similar to this that would be awesome.

Register or log in to remove.

the_hobb
  • Minecraft: MrTheHobb

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

try here http://www.minecraft...0#entry18209803

DarkElfAlbain
  • Minecraft: VenomBlood4
  • Xbox:codyak99

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

-_- he even sphesificly said on his page it was NOT discontinued.

You do realize that Forge 1.3 has changed alot from forge 1.2-? I should know, I mod with it myself.
You don't know whom you're dealing with.

creepswarrior13
  • Minecraft: creepswarrior13

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:01 AM

View PostDarkElfAlbain, on 29 September 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

Posted Image he even sphesificly said on his page it was NOT discontinued.

You do realize that Forge 1.3 has changed alot from forge 1.2-? I should know, I mod with it myself.

forge has changed, so truePosted Image
Posted Image
I eat creepers for breakfast, lunch, dinner and I have it bacon style!

nworB_cirE
    nworB_cirE

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • Minecraft: nworB_cirE

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:15 AM

AFAIK, 1.3 made it extremely difficult to implement dual wielding. Also, this:

Many of you already know about the major difficulties I am having in the updating of the mod. I believe it all stems around the fact that the backend workings of the mod is far to complex. You have to realise this started as more of a proof of concept that I could get dual wielding working in a usable way without editing base classes. The whole thing just took off from there. I never expected it to gain as much momentum as it has. Don't get me wrong it was a fantastic ride, but it wasn't one I planned on getting on.

I am sorry to do this to do this to my fans, but I will not be continuing the development of this mod. The primary reason for this is because 1.3 has essentially killed it. After investigating the source code of the new versions of minecraft I have come to the realisation that the way I had previously detected the player going into "battlemode" simply isn't possible in 1.3. In addition at the time of this writing I have conflicting dependencies, this alone causes major issues.

Posted Image
PLEASE! Learn to use spoiler tags, especially when posting crash reports: [spoiler]YOUR TEXT HERE[ /spoiler]

jpaccer
    jpaccer

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Minecraft: Fenderzilla

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

He did say he wasn't discontinuing it, but he also said he wasn't updating to 1.3.2. so... WTF?
"You cannot play god and then wash your hands of the things you have created." - Commander Adama, Battlestar Galactica

Derpyhooves12

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

wheres the link?

nerd-boy
    nerd-boy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2975 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Why don't you guys read the announcements on the thread rather than hoing off old infomation

Posted Image

jpaccer
    jpaccer

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Minecraft: Fenderzilla

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

Lol.
"You cannot play god and then wash your hands of the things you have created." - Commander Adama, Battlestar Galactica

vardgo
    vardgo

Carpenter

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

View Postnerd-boy, on 04 November 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

Why don't you guys read the announcements on the thread rather than hoing off old infomation
may I ask the mojang team if they can add the battlegear mod to default minecraft? is that okay nerdboy?

JZELITE21
  • Minecraft: JZELITE
  • Xbox:No, Wii

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

View Postnerd-boy, on 04 November 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

I suppose they are just trying to find anything that might indicate that the best mod on the planet would be updated (I dont even know why I clicked this thread, I know that you discontinued the mod XD )

Posted Image

Ender_Studios

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:27 PM

Today's your lucky day nerd-boy has restarted the mod here's the link: http://www.minecraft...s/page__st__300

AwesomeIncX

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

Where do I download the source for this mod?  I would be highly honored to continue this mod if somebody hasn't yet.
I dont check minecraftforums that much, so it would be much appreciated if you emailed me at [email protected]
Thanks