Cosmic Mods have not been updated in quite a while.
It will be updated soon for Minecraft 1.0!
Please read my latest post for more information on this!
Introducing.... Miner's Paradise Pack!
Copper, Alloy Metal, Bronze, and other 3 new types of Metals, rarer than diamond.
Master the art of mining by obtaining the power of infinium tools, everlasting and ever-powerful! And ever so RARE!
(At the moment, bronze doesn't do anything. Uses for it will be added in the next big update!)
The order of the new materials, goes along with the originals:
Wood > Stone > Iron > Diamond > Mythite > Unobtainium > Infinium.
Copper fits in after Stone, but it is not required for mining Iron. It simply creates efficient tools before finding Iron.
To make Mythite/Unobtainium/Infinium Tools, you have to use METAL BAR created from two 'ALLOY' ingots.
To make Metal Bars, simply stack two 'ALLOY' ingots.
Then you simply follow the regular tool recipes, except you replace 'Sticks' with Metal Bars.
And a complete pic of tools, new and old, courtesy of dasdestroyer:
Introducing.... Cosmic Gems mod!
Rubies, Sapphire, Emeralds, Topaz, and Amethysts! Tons of 'pretty blocks' to enjoy!
(These do not make tools and never will. For decoration only, at the moment.)
New Ores and Blocks!
(The bright white block in the upper left is a regular Iron Block. Pay no attention to it...)
Introducing.... Quartz mod!
Adds Quartz that naturally spawns within cave structures. Can create an exciting new type of cave atmosphere!
(And they are pretty good Windows, too. No other uses, mostly just for atmosphere and decoration right now.)
A naturally occuring Quartz Cave!
Finally... Introducing Missing Blocks!
Missing Blocks mod adds two blocks 'missing' from vanilla Minecraft, Redstone and Coal blocks.
You make them with the standard recipes, 9 coal/redstone (3x3) in the crafting box, and you're done!
Can of course, be converted back into coal/redstone the same way as any other block. 1 block = 9 items.
You can also use Coal Blocks as a cheap, efficient, and powerful fuel source... just don't waste it, it burns for a long time!
Credit goes to noahmurad for the suggestion.
Pic of 'Missing Blocks' ( + awesome Unobtainium Sword ):
REQUIRES RISUGAMI'S MODLOADER AND SHOCKAH'S TOOL UTILS.
Download Cosmic Mods at MCModCenter, Now! Enjoy!
1. Install Modloader, and Shockah's ToolUtils.
2. Simply Drag and Drop the contents of the Zip into your minecraft.jar. DONE, ENJOY!
3. In the 'CosmicMods' folder there are two settings files. Properties and IDs. Locate these files.
4. Set 'false' to mods you want to disable (there is also an option to turn off Infinium's infinite durability: if you DO NOT WANT infinite durability it should be 'true'.)
5. If you have Shockah's 'More IDs' mod, you can set IDs up to 255. (By default these can only go to 127.) These IDs must be unique for every mod you have. If you get a black screen, it's probably because IDs are conflicting. Check your error report to identify which IDs conflict.
6. Replace these files in your minecraft.jar if you made any changes.
MODS REQUIRE RISUGAMI'S MODLOADER AND SHOCKAH'S TOOL UTILS!!! So install THEM first!
Risugami's ModLoader: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.minecraft...t=80246</a><!-- l -->
Shockah's Tool Utils: <!-- m -->http://mcmodcenter.n... ... php?did=57<!-- m -->
For more Recipes, check out dasdestroyer's post here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.minecraft...2704213</a><!-- l -->
All mods contain a 'settings.txt' in 'CosmicMods' folders. To change Block IDs for conflicts with other mods, simply change the numbers to ones that are not used. Then replace it in your minecraft.jar.
If you want Block IDs above 127 you have to install Shockah's 'More Block IDs' mod.
You can get that here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.minecraft...t=83028</a><!-- l -->
^^^^^ It is your own fault if you don't read this. I will no longer respond to posts relating to this information. ^^^^^
If you create a new world or use an existing world with this mod installed, that world will no longer work if you change the Block IDs or remove this mod!
BACKUP ALL SAVES BEFORE INSTALLING!!!
This is a standard for ALL MODS, not just mine. Always back up your saves!
Finally, I want everyone to know I do NOT do this for money.
I definitely don't want anyone to feel they should donate, and I do NOT expect it.
But if you do feel generous and want to give a gift to me and my family, then you can use this link.
Please don't feel you need to donate to support my mods. This is a donation link and nothing more.
And if you simply just want to support my mods, feel free to use this image link in your signature.
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=161975][img]http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/4031/cosmicmods.png[/img][/url]^ Support image created by DR.Jeckle. *See below signature for view of image*
... And most importantly, Have fun!
Anyways.... Please leave some comments.
1. Possibly THIS: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.minecraft...=115307</a><!-- l --> ...Because it is an awesome idea. (Update: Nandonalt has released his own version of Biome Water...)
2. Modding Tutorials (Sorry, I don't know when I'll get these done. I don't have that much time these days.)
3. Surprises for everyone! *BOOM!* *ZZZZAP!* WWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!
4. And Glow Worms, cause they are awesome cool and junk and they would fit perfectly into the game: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.minecraft...=132752</a><!-- l -->
The software code and image package (known as a 'mod') in reference here, is Copyright © 2010-2011 by CosmicSpore and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.