I AM WORKING ON UPGRADING IT TO A FORGE MOD, SO I CAN ADD A LOT MORE CONTENT.
IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME WITH THE CODING OF THE ENTITY*mob*.java FILE, ESPECIALLY THE AI OF THE MOB, IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. PM ME ABOUT IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ANY COOL SUGGESTIONS FOR THE MOD, OR THINGS OF WHICH YOU THINK THEY SHOULD DEFINITELY BE IN THIS MOD, PM ME, OR MAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org
This mod basicly adds in 2 katana's, 4 mobs, 2 armorsets, shurikens and other cool stuff.
Everything is crafted with slightly more advanced recipes.
This mod supports SP only
Download Mod Here: http://adf.ly/GdY9d
(note: you'll need Risugami's ModLoader, located here: http://www.minecraft...minary-updates/)
- first open the .zip files
- go to the start-menu, and type in '%appdata%'
- this will take you to the roaming folder
- open /roaming/.minecraft/bin
- open minecraft.jar with WinRAR or any other program
- delete META-INF folder
- drag the files from ModLoader.zip into your minecraft.jar
- then drag the files from Samurai Mod V1.1.1(MC1.4.2).zip into your minecraft.jar
- close everything, run Minecraft and have fun
This mod features (and is gonna feature):
- 2 Katana's, the red one sets mobs on fire when right-clicking (they are as good as diamond swords)
- 2 Armor sets, in 2 different colors (as good as diamond armor)
- Red diamond tools, just diamond but red
- Shurikens, which are throwable and kill a zombie in 3 hits
- Other cool items used for crafting
- 4 mobs: a Fire Samurai, a Wood Samurai, a Peasant Warrior. and a Black Wolf. They won't spaw and/or do anything yet. There are spawneggs.
- Rice, which you can grow. You can't get it in survival yet.
- Spices and herbs. Don't know what sort yet.
- A tool to grind the spices and herbs.
- A stone bowl. Not gonna be to hard .
- If you add water and spices to that bowl, you get tea. Put it in a furnace and BOOM, hot tea XD.
- Effects to the tea and spices.
- Gonna try to add epic models to the items, like you see in all those japanese mods. Herefore the mod has to be a forge mod, so i'll probably upgrade it to forge later on.
- Pretty nice list isn't it?
All the items that are added.
Dont forget to