• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cinema4D & Minecraft

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Skettalee

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:23 AM

I am pretty new to C4d, I have only been using it for 2 years training myself and in the last few months making money using it overall. But I finally figured out a bit  more about texturing so I made some minecraft blocks even though usually thats an easy thing to do, its hard to wrap my head around 3d being a music, video and graphic designer I thought it would be easy but anyway...

Anyone else use Cinema4d here? I am trying to figure out how to make a model of a character and put the right texture on it. Im just learning textures and such so its feeling impossible to me. Anyone willing to try to help out and teach us how to do this through a quick youtube video or even post up a character?

I have made this picture as my first render:
Posted Image

If you guys dont know hardly anything about it and have it and want to just play with blocks or even for those that understand the basics, want to play with some minecraft stuff? I modeled (strong word being these are just squares, i know) and textured some blocks for you guys. Download the zip of textures and cinema4d project file here:

http://www.337studio...craftBlocks.zip

Anyone that knows more and makes new cooler stuff, please let me know how!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Skettalee

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:55 AM

Also, do any of you have requests for special minecraft wallpapers to be made?
Posted Image

ThundahCakes

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:26 PM

Could you make me a signature with my username in it, and a diamond pick crossed with a diamond sword? Thank you in advance!
How did this get here I am not good with computer

Aegon
    Aegon

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:39 AM

Do you use 11.5 or 12?

Posted Image

WAS
    WAS

Carpenter

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:25 PM

I know the basics of Cinema 4D including materials and texturing. However, I'm not sure this netbook would appreciate me installing it on here. Nevertheless you have a good start on you're hands. If you could achieve the would of MineCraft in Cinema 4D at it's basics, you could then move to flash it up and make some brilliant promotional art renderings... like Wallpapers. :) I'd eat 'em up.
Posted Image
24/7 Minecraft Survival on Bukkit 1.0.1 R1

rugelly
    rugelly

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:16 AM

How did you do the pickaxe?
A bunch of little cubes? Or did you make a model and then UV it.

poinball
    poinball

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:21 PM

Nice Pack ! Thx a lot :tnt: Can you make The original player ?

Termz
    Termz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:52 PM

A creeper spam in a mine with the default player running from them would be awesome :D

Skettalee

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:15 AM

Sorry took so long to respond. I have done a whole lot more since then. I have been buckling down and made a character, rigged him so in seconds I can change his skin, made a slider that moves his legs and hands in a swaying motion for if your move his position it looks like he is actually walking around. I made a few more blocks and tried a creeper..

Still not getting that creeper though.

Anyone interested in a template setup for making your own stuff too? Maybe a video tutorial to go with it as well.

www.337studios.com
Posted Image

Luca_Scorpion
  • Minecraft: Luca_Scorpion

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:57 AM

Nice work!
I also use Cinema 4D, and i'm working on a fanmade Minecraft intro, so the package comes in handy. :Orange:
To come to the point: the only way I could think of making a character, is to make it block by block.
I'll try it out and if I don't fail i'll put up a render. :P
Posted Image

Skettalee

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:05 PM

Finally, here is the kit that I made: go check it out: http://bit.ly/ehIPKw
Posted Image

Skettalee

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:28 AM

And now, here is everything else... Sorry it took so long, still learning everything about Cinema 4D!

I just recently created a Minecraft Cinema4d Kit with everything you need already modeled by me and textured so you just have to jump in and start making cool stuff. Please leave some comments on what you think as well as links to creations you made using my kit!

Kit: http://www.damienben... ... ema4d-kit/
Posted Image

prokillza
    prokillza

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 635 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:41 PM

Skettalee said:

And now, here is everything else... Sorry it took so long, still learning everything about Cinema 4D!

I just recently created a Minecraft Cinema4d Kit with everything you need already modeled by me and textured so you just have to jump in and start making cool stuff. Please leave some comments on what you think as well as links to creations you made using my kit!

I like how you stole that. :iapprove:
Prokillza - Head Of Sales For WWW.ZAZZLE.COM

Skettalee

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:54 PM

Dude I didn't still a single thing. I made it all from scratch or reference images that I found on the internet. All modelled and rigged fully by me. If you think I stole it, too bad for you.
Posted Image

prokillza
    prokillza

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 635 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:18 PM

Skettalee said:

Dude I didn't still a single thing. I made it all from scratch or reference images that I found on the internet. All modelled and rigged fully by me. If you think I stole it, too bad for you.
I am verry sorry, i did not know your mcforums acc name :D
Prokillza - Head Of Sales For WWW.ZAZZLE.COM

fisheyguy

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:08 PM

Skettalee said:

hey man first i would like to say very good job on all the models and textures. with that i wanted to say if its ok im making an intro using the minecraft c4d kit. http://tinypic.com/r/288sil2/7 it is going to be for a youtube channel to show "EPIC Minecraft Seeds"

just wanted to c if its ok to continue to making it and to show u what iv done with ur hard work :) also i would put a link in the description to ur website

once again good job and keep it up

Fishey Guy

Yugimon8

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:08 AM

Could you add a diamond sword and bows and arrows? Im VERY new i just got the demo 3 days ago. Im trying to make a coloseum seen where my character fights a hoard of monsters. So far ive got my character done. I got all my information from Reckration's Minecraft cinema 4d totarials.
Ps could you try to make some more mobs.

Blu5monkey
  • Minecraft: SuperModderMan

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:11 AM

Hi can you make a sig with...
The Word(s), The Cobble-Cast writen as if is was cobble-stone and a diomond pic stuck into it
and a stone background
And also please make me a background Just like my sig (no not the one i have now but the one that you may make)

THANKS!

Posted Image