bones090
    bones090

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Minecraft: Cucumbar

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:20 AM

Posted Image
Fight waves of zombies... you can't win!

Okay, so here is the thing - I've been working on this little thing where you basically have to work your ass off to survive waves and waves of Zombies. But I wasn't sure how many people would like it, so I made a very very short map (which is still really challenging) and hope that you guys can give me feedback on whether I should turn this into a whole project.

If I was to continue with this, I've already got cool ideas for new maps (I will make more than just one), I may also set up something to do with user-submitted maps where the best ones get used in the project, also I was thinking of getting a team together that could work on re-creating maps from your favorite video games!

Obviously I can't do all of this alone, and I need your help right now telling me if you'd enjoy this type of thing!

The Challenge
You have to survive as long as you can in the map with nothing but things you find in the chests lying around. You've got to work your way through it strategically and keep going until you die.

The items in the chest are pretty useless, so you'd better hope that you'll get some armor or an upgrade on your sword by some lucky Zombie drops Posted Image

Posted Image

The Rules
You can place blocks
You cannot break blocks (unless you've placed them)
You can craft/cook/enchant (will be added in later maps) etc.
Play on Easy/Medium/Hard depending on how big your man parts are Posted Image

Remember guys, I will continue working on this and doing bigger and better maps if you guys give me great feedback! I need to know that it is worth every minute I spend on it!

So tell me how you like the idea, how you found the setting of the map (too dark, too many spawners, just right? etc.), ideas for new maps... You get the point!

THANKS

I will keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but it's probably also a good idea to check out my YouTube and Twitter for updates/videos that I make if this gets positive feedback -

Youtube
Twitter

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.