• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

MC.MINECRAFTIA101.COM [FLY ABILITY] [SURVIVAL] [CREATIVE] [ECONOMY] [PARKOUR] [FB] [PVP] [24/7] [MCMMO] [MOB ARENA] [HUNGER GAMES]

survival and creative free fly ability mcmmo mob arena economy parkour hunger games

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

philipdress21

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

My minecraft is down :( :( :( :(

Register or log in to remove.

Johnnyhof1
  • Minecraft: johnnyhof1

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

View PostBatman5897, on 26 September 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

Pizza118 can i plz have fly

View Postjrod1353, on 26 September 2012 - 02:03 PM, said:

minecraft username: xX_jrod1353_Xx <---- j not i (I want fly please)

View PostDahRecklessMan, on 26 September 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

i want to fly Minecraft: DahRecklessMan

Guys if you want to fly then type /fly

philipdress21

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

View PostoxXxVioletxXxo, on 17 November 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

My name is oxXxVioletxXxo, and can I have the /fly ability? :3

Hey just do /fly well in the server! If you need to get started off you can do /warp netherclan and also my username is benben2365

Jeeter156
  • Minecraft: Jeeter156

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

Good job guys.  Keep up the good work
Need help? Send me a message.

Icey24635
  • Minecraft: icey24635

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

icey24635 ^-^

Jeeter156

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

set.  when your on the server type /fly

King_Christ

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

Username:

King_Christ

Why you would like to become Moderator:

To help monitor people that you could'nt do when other Admins / Staff are not on. Im on 24/7 Im pretty smart when it comes to plugins and I know how to keep people in line. Im not about getting perks and other stuff I really just care about your server being protected and honestly being important.

What have you done for this server?

I can Recommend some plugins that could potentially get business really booming.

Why should we pick you to be Moderator?

For starters im mature, Kind, Fair, and Honest. I know that it might sound sketchy but Its true. I run my owner server and I know a thing or two about how people might act or What they COULD potentially do. My usual times on are around 5 hours on weekdays. And Almost 24/7 on the weekend. My knowledge for plugins is outstanding and I know some good recommended plugins that could help improve your server ( Not that its not doing Fine already)

Have you had any other experiences in being Moderator to any servers?

Yes, Some in which are down. But I do own 1 at the moment and potentially 2 in the future.

Do you have what it takes?

Yes. Im 50% Respectful 50% Trustworthy.

How long have you been on this server?

For almost an Hour.

Do you vote for the server everyday?

Yes.

sultanlzaabi
  • Minecraft: epiccrafter1990

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Username: epiccrafter1999

Why you would like to become Moderator:I am so amzed in the server that I would help it by stoping greifers and rule breakers I liked alot to help and I am intrested on Donating but I wanna be a staff member

What have you done for this server?When my dad soon gets me my card i am donating money for server

Why should we pick you to be Moderator?Your choice my freind but I applyed and said what has to be said ;)

Have you had any other experiences in being Moderator to any servers?Yup loads 10 6 I reached the highest rank 4 I owned them I have experience in Plugins to

Do you have what it takes?Yes I do

How long have you been on this server?Well Long time ago and I loved it alot

Do you vote for the server everyday?Yup when ever I am online I do because you know I have school so when I get online mostly eeryday I will. ;)

Thanks for reading hope to get accepted ;)
Posted Image

Johnnyhof1

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

View PostBatman5897, on 26 September 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

Pizza118 can i plz have fly
Do /fly to enable flying for yourself

View PostJeeter156, on 17 November 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

Good job guys.  Keep up the good work
R u talking to me and Philip?

View PostIcey24635, on 17 November 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

icey24635 ^-^
If you want to be mod Icey don't just leav your username use the formula above or you can buy it for $200

View PostDahRecklessMan, on 26 September 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

i want to fly Minecraft: DahRecklessMan
Then type /fly on the server

View Postphilipdress21, on 17 November 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

My minecraft is down :( :( :( :(
It's back up

Johnnyhof1

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostJeeter156, on 25 September 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

It's up, Feel free to come online!
When r u going to accept my Skype request?

digoxkiller2323

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

Username:digoxkiller

Why you would like to become Moderator: I would like to become a moderator because I am really good at helping people.

What have you done for this server? I have helped alot of people by giveing them watever they want i hve drop partys and when there is a greifer i do whatever i can to help catch them and help the person out with re-building what was greifed.

Why should we pick you to be Moderator? I think you should pick me because i am a man of my word and i am helpful to others

Have you had any other experiences in being Moderator to any servers? no but i have experiance  as an admin on two servers and i earned the rank on another server co-owner.

Do you have what it takes? I dont know i think as a matter of opinion its your choice

How long have you been on this server? I have been on this server for like 3-5 months now.

Do you vote for the server everyday? Yes and i plan to keep voting

WANT TO RECOMMEND A MOB ARENA CLASS? HERE IS THE FORMAT:

Name of Class: BEast master

Type of Armor: iron and iron sword

Items it should have: 3 wolf eggs some respiration potions and some bones to make dogs theres

WANT TO RECOMMEND A PLUGIN? HERE IS THE FORMAT:

Plugin Name: towny

What the plugin can be used for: you can have seperate towns that dont get greifed and have plots that people can buy mony

Download to the Plugin: idk my brother has it on his server so my best guess is to look it up

Anything else (optional) : i am really enjoying this server all the staff are really kind and i look foward to keep playing and voting for it!

Username:digoxkiller

Why you would like to become Moderator: I would like to become a moderator because I am really good at helping people.

What have you done for this server? I have helped alot of people by giveing them watever they want i hve drop partys and when there is a greifer i do whatever i can to help catch them and help the person out with re-building what was greifed.

Why should we pick you to be Moderator? I think you should pick me because i am a man of my word and i am helpful to others

Have you had any other experiences in being Moderator to any servers? no but i have experiance  as an admin on two servers and i earned the rank on another server co-owner.

Do you have what it takes? I dont know i think as a matter of opinion its your choice

How long have you been on this server? I have been on this server for like 3-5 months now.

Do you vote for the server everyday? Yes and i plan to keep voting

WANT TO RECOMMEND A MOB ARENA CLASS? HERE IS THE FORMAT:

Name of Class: BEast master

Type of Armor: iron and iron sword

Items it should have: 3 wolf eggs some respiration potions and some bones to make dogs theres

WANT TO RECOMMEND A PLUGIN? HERE IS THE FORMAT:

Plugin Name: towny

What the plugin can be used for: you can have seperate towns that dont get greifed and have plots that people can buy mony

Download to the Plugin: idk my brother has it on his server so my best guess is to look it up

Anything else (optional) : i am really enjoying this server all the staff are really kind and i look foward to keep playing and voting for it!

sultanlzaabi

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

View Postsultanlzaabi, on 18 November 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Why you would like to become Moderator:I am so amzed in the server that I would help it by stoping greifers and rule breakers I liked alot to help and I am intrested on Donating but I wanna be a staff member

What have you done for this server?When my dad soon gets me my card i am donating money for server

Why should we pick you to be Moderator?Your choice my freind but I applyed and said what has to be said Posted Image

Have you had any other experiences in being Moderator to any servers?Yup loads 10 6 I reached the highest rank 4 I owned them I have experience in Plugins to

Do you vote for the server everyday?Yup when ever I am online I do because you know I have school so when I get online mostly eeryday I will. Posted Image

Thanks for reading hope to get accepted Posted Image
I am sure paitent but I thought maybe you didnt see it.
Posted Image

philipdress21

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

why is the server down I really want to play i am soooo bored.... MINECRAFTIA! :0

View Postsultanlzaabi, on 18 November 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Why should we pick you to be Moderator?Your choice my freind but I applyed and said what has to be said Posted Image

Do you vote for the server everyday?Yup when ever I am online I do because you know I have school so when I get online mostly eeryday I will. Posted Image

Thanks for reading hope to get accepted Posted Image

nice that is a really good application Posted Image. i wish you luck! by the way if you have any ideas for the clan or need to tell me anything about the clan you have a great chance of being promoted! Posted Image Posted Image

everyone I am making a new Hunger Games map for the server! It is going to b sick i already started a few ays ago! any ideas?!
If you have a really good idea i will pay you $10,000 on the server :) ! By the way my username is benben2365 [ Nether Clan Owner ]
( /warp netherclan )
Plz send respond if you have an idea and want the money!

- benben2365

Jeeter156

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Keep up the good work benben & johnnyhof

sultanlzaabi

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

View PostJeeter156, on 20 November 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

Keep up the good work benben & johnnyhof
Does that mean me accepted :D
Posted Image

Jeeter156

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Maybe

Jeeter156

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

join

Johnnyhof1

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostdimondznetWOLF, on 26 September 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

i was banned from the server for 7 days help nick D: tell me why

View PostdimondznetWOLF, on 26 September 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

grrrr now i am MAD  MAD MAD!!!!! SPAMMING TIME!!! MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD!!!!!!!
If you we're banned it was for a reason. Mobutu if it was only a 7 day ban come back on after it and explain what happened to nick carefully.    He told me himself that he gets almost 1000 texts a day so he has a lot to do

View Postphilipdress21, on 19 November 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

why is the server down I really want to play i am soooo bored.... MINECRAFTIA! :0

nice that is a really good application Posted Image. i wish you luck! by the way if you have any ideas for the clan or need to tell me anything about the clan you have a great chance of being promoted! Posted Image Posted Image

everyone I am making a new Hunger Games map for the server! It is going to b sick i already started a few ays ago! any ideas?!
If you have a really good idea i will pay you $10,000 on the server :) ! By the way my username is benben2365 [ Nether Clan Owner ]
( /warp netherclan )
Plz send respond if you have an idea and want the money!

- benben2365
or I'm johnnnyhof1 I'm helping benben2365 with the map and if you have any good suggestions that we could use its 20000 dollars from me :D

yogscastrules

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

yogscastrules

Johnnyhof1

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

View PostJeeter156, on 26 September 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

Set :)

Btw, our mod selection will be on sept. 28th!
When's the next one.  :).  Cuz i want to earn my way up to full mod and someday maybe even admin