• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

MC.MINECRAFTIA101.COM [FLY ABILITY] [SURVIVAL] [CREATIVE] [ECONOMY] [PARKOUR] [FB] [PVP] [24/7] [MCMMO] [MOB ARENA] [HUNGER GAMES]

survival and creative free fly ability mcmmo mob arena economy parkour hunger games

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

logdog117

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

Username:

logdog11710

10 i know its young but i am verry mature and polite

Why you would like to become Moderator:because i love to help and love and care for the server and keep away hackers/spawners/spamers beacuse who would spawn spam and hack on the best server ever

What have you done for this server?

nothing yet but i hope to when im the best mod in the whole WORLD WOOOOOOOO sry abut that but yeah i hope to when im a mod

Why should we pick you to be Moderator?

beacuse i love to keep this server running and care for this awesome server

Have you had any other experiences in being Moderator to any servers?

no but i hope to when im a moderator on this EPIC BEAST AWESOME SERVER

Do you have what it takes?

YES SIR

How long have you been on this server?

i think 3-4 months

Do you vote for the server everyday?

YES SIR!!!!!!!

Register or log in to remove.

Jeeter156
  • Minecraft: Jeeter156

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Thanks for applying.  We will choose a moderator today.
Need help? Send me a message.

magicalfishy4947

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Username:

Magicalfishy4947

Why you would like to become Moderator:

To help out the server. To help the people who cannot help themselves, to help inforce the rules kindly without making anyone quit.

I told family friend, gave people diamonds, helped them out. I made a tone of friends! Posted Image

Because I love this server and I will do anything to help it grow, and be a fun place to be.

Yes, some shut down. I was op on slivercraft (had 106 ppl join), Parody craft (around 80 ppl), and I am co-owner on my friend's server.

For sure. Posted Image

About a month

Yes, I always vote for the sever.

WANT TO RECOMMEND A PLUGIN? HERE IS THE FORMAT:

Plugin Name: Citizens

What the plugin can be used for: To have "soldiers", clones of staff to sit somewhere.

Download to the Plugin: (idk but you could search it)

Anything else (optional) : I am very devoted, very trustworthy and I love this server. Its so awesome ^-^ Thank you for giving me a chance.

Jeeter156

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

Thanks for applying.  We will choose a moderator tonight.

DSlink2011

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

View PostJeeter156, on 08 November 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

Thanks for applying.  We will choose a moderator tonight.
Ok, by the way, why's the server down?

logdog117

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

Username:

logdog11710

10 i know its young but i am verry mature and polite and verry nice to the new ppl that come to this EPIC server

i love to help and care for this EPIC server and id love to help others and keep this server safe from hackers/spamers and help those in need

nothing yet but i hope to when im a EPIC mod on this BEAST AWESOME EPIC SERVER!!!!!!!!

beacuse i love to help and follow nyrozs rules

no but i hope to on this EPIC server best sever man u r doing a good job nyroz

YES SIR!!!!!

around 3-4 months

YES SIR WOOOOOO

philipdress21

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

Username:

benben2365

13 (many say mature for my age )

because I hav been playing on the server for a while and mainly wanting to build a hunger games good map, and i have akways wanted to be high in the server to help people with there problems and be their helper!

What have you done for this server?:

Well I have helped many people such as bullsdude11 and bgreenbaum and johnnyhof1 and more when they are new to the server i help them around give them info on the warps and stuff and also set them up with a clan Posted Image Also I found a glitch and reported it to an admin.

Why should we pick you to be Moderator?:

I think that I would be a very good Moderator because I have been playing Minecraft for A VERY long time and know lots of things on it and I am a good leader with great creative ideas and ready to Moderate Minecraftia101!

Have you had any other experiences in being Moderator to any servers?:

I actually used to own an ok server. ( Fixing Huge problems is definentely not new to me )

Do you have what it takes?:

I think that I definitely have what it takes because I have been preparing to be a mod and am ready for it. i also am very good at creative building and redstone problems!

How long have you been on this server?:

i have spent quite some time on this server since I have joined. I joined not soo long ago ( Like a week ago)though I still know A ton on the server.

Do you vote for the server everyday?:

Yes, I do now I started yesterday and will everyday now!

Thanks for hosting an awesome server by the way! I have been looking for a good server a long time and I have finally found my server to play on everyday!

-benben2365 Posted Image

philipdress21

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

Guys i am sincerely sorry for asking about the application on the server but i was just to impaciente because i was really lookin forward to bein a mod sry.

DSlink2011

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

View Postphilipdress21, on 09 November 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

Guys i am sincerely sorry for asking about the application on the server but i was just to impaciente because i was really lookin forward to bein a mod sry.
Same, I was really eager to become mod.Sorry nyroz.

Jeeter156

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

We will choose a mod when we find a good application.  Applications should be at least a paragraph.

edn3
    edn3

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Edn3's Application for Moderator

Username: Edn3

Why I Want to be Moderator:

I want to be Moderator because then I can be able to help more people with their issues. I can also then be able to talk more on the server. I also could be more in the community and just have a better time on Minecraftia101.

What Have You Done for the Server?

I have tried to help people to the best of my ability and voted whenever I had the chance to. I haven't griefed, spammed, hacked, or done anything against the rules.

Why Should We Pick You as Mod?

I am pretty mature for my age and I try to steer away from any possible arguements or fights with any rank. I know how the position works after paying close attention to how other moderator's and admin's do their job.

Have you had Other Staff Position?

Yes, I have the mod position on many servers and admin on a fairly small amount of server's also.

Yes I think I could be a decent mod

About 2 months and a half.

Honestly no, but that's only because I haven't had the time to do so and since the reason why I wasn't voting is gone now, I will be back to voting every day.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you liked it!

Thanks, Edn3

philipdress21

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

Benben2365's Application For Moderator/Admin

Username:

benben2365

13 (many say mature for my age )

because I hav been playing on the server for a while and mainly wanting to build a hunger games good map, and i have akways wanted to be high in the server to help people with there problems and be their helper!

What have you done for this server?:

Well I have helped many people such as bullsdude11 and bgreenbaum and johnnyhof1 and more when they are new to the server i help them around give them info on the warps and stuff and also set them up with a clan Posted Image Also I found a glitch and reported it to an admin.

Why should we pick you to be Moderator?:

I think that I would be a very good Moderator because I have been playing Minecraft for A VERY long time and know lots of things on it and I am a good leader with great creative ideas and ready to Moderate Minecraftia101! Also I will enforce the rules kindly not making anyone quit!

Have you had any other experiences in being Moderator to any servers?:

I actually used to own an ok server. ( Fixing Huge problems is definentely not new to me )

Do you have what it takes?:

I think that I definitely have what it takes because I have been preparing to be a mod and am ready for it. i also am very good at creative building and redstone problems!

How long have you been on this server?:

I have been on the server for a couple of weeks and have fallin in love. I think I can be a helpful leader. I have been on it 24/7 making my giant skyscraper and mining and also helping others!

Do you vote for the server everyday?:

Yes, I vote not because I want to... BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO! And minecraftia101 deserves every single vote it gets. I really think its cool how you made such a server Nyroz. By the way I can make a Hunger Games map.

Thanks for hosting an awesome server by the way! I have been looking for a good server a long time and I have finally found my server to play on everyday! I have been really looking forward to applying for admin and can't wait to get a reply! By The way I am the one who is making the GIANT Skyscraper, Plz ask me about that i need something about that... Thank you Nyroz!

-benben2365 Posted ImagePosted Image

philipdress21

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

If anyone on the server ever needs help even if I dont get elected A mod. You can always ask me for help or for a liitle bit of diamonds and stuff if you need it :)! By the way if you are new to this sever, stick with it it eventually becomes your life!! I am always here to help.
       - benben2365

eldarish
    eldarish

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Hello, could you add me to the fly list?

eldarish     <----in game tag

philipdress21

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

View Posteldarish, on 12 November 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

Hello, could you add me to the fly list?

eldarish     <----in game tag

All you need to do is /fly and then it should say enabled fly mode for (username) :)

spiderspark
  • Minecraft: spiderspark

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

ign; spiderspark

eldarish
    eldarish

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

View Postphilipdress21, on 13 November 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

All you need to do is /fly and then it should say enabled fly mode for (username) Posted Image
Thank you very much, I'm new to this whole server command thing

brian12101

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

Username:

SUPREMERULER12

Because i Really want to help people on minecraft

I have voted for this server and i am willing to tell my friends about it when im moderator, im not saying i have to be.

Because I'm a Great friend i have building skills and i wont abuse my power

Sadly, no but i have applied for one.

I believe i do because i have tried to help people and i cant with the limited things i can do

I just started and i believe this server has great potential if it grows a lot more

I will vote everyday if i can

philipdress21

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

View Posteldarish, on 13 November 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

Thank you very much, I'm new to this whole server command thing

Haha no problem i hope to become a mod tho so i can help people like you even more! I am actually going to make a clan so if you ever see benben2365 on tell me its u from the forum and ill put u in the clan :D

philipdress21

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Why is it whitelisted :(