Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecon 2012 - Price of tickets?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Daniel_Rogers
  • Minecraft: Daniel_Rogers

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

I am thinking of doing Minecon this year (which starts 9 days after my birthday), i know it takes place in France Disneyland Paris. The batch today ran out and the next will be released on monday, however i am having trouble finding the price for the tickets. So i am wondering if anyone can tell me the ticket price if they know it.
"For the Hour of Twilight falls!"

Register or log in to remove.

Blizzlock
    Blizzlock

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 217 posts
  • Minecraft: Blizzlock

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

The price of MineCon tickets are 99 Euros, 129.29 Dollars and 79.18 Pounds Posted Image.

Daniel_Rogers
  • Minecraft: Daniel_Rogers

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

*Sigh* Sorry then and thanks for telling me the prices.
"For the Hour of Twilight falls!"

Reasonist

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

The prices suck.... Well expensive! 80£ wHAT!

And the mineon website is well busy!

Unicorns at maximum

jordanG
    jordanG

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

wow $100 is so mutch i live is south africa and that is like R700

Pinkamena_314
  • Minecraft: Pinkamena_314

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

If anything the price ought to be higher next year! If you keep going from stocked to sold out in less than a day every time you're just not charging what your goods are worth! Me, I would like to make sure everyone gets to choose to buy it or skip it, not buying tickets 'cause they're too expensive is no fun but it's even worse if you can afford them but they're always gone!
"Sometimes, I just wanna give up, say 'I'm done with this mess' and go to bed. But you know what; you can't shrug off your responsibilities. You got to pull yourself up and meet the challenges head on. That's the only way you're gonna get ahead in life."

red_dr4gon1

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

I dont care what the price is I am still going to it ps this post should be in the minecon secshon.

Speedy315

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostPinkamena_314, on 18 December 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

If anything the price ought to be higher next year! If you keep going from stocked to sold out in less than a day every time you're just not charging what your goods are worth! Me, I would like to make sure everyone gets to choose to buy it or skip it, not buying tickets 'cause they're too expensive is no fun but it's even worse if you can afford them but they're always gone!
yeah I have the money for it but $100 is alot and I thought I could save up some money to buy stuff at minecon 2013. Wish the tickets were like half off or something plus I was thinking of buying a ticket for a friend but then I found out the price of the tickets

HangoverII
  • Minecraft: HangoverII

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:31 AM

View PostSpeedy315, on 05 January 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

yeah I have the money for it but $100 is alot and I thought I could save up some money to buy stuff at minecon 2013. ������ Wish the tickets were like half off or something plus I was thinking of buying a ticket for a friend but then I found out the price of the tickets
I really want to go to 2013 too but I'm not sure if I have the money and how much Minecon 2013 is