• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft servers taking forever to load?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Skentro
    Skentro

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft: mushroomgnome

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

When i go onto multiplayer, all my minecraft servers take about 30 seconds to load then when i click them it says logging in for like another 30 seconds.

Anyone got a soltion to this?? (Ive tried deleting .minecraft then getting it again)

Register or log in to remove.

Gnampf
    Gnampf

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

This is normal if you're using mods or texture packs. Especially the texture packs need a lot of time to load and set up the map.
Or the servers you're trying to login are so slow that it take so long to download the files.
Posted Image

PED_Frozen
  • Minecraft: PED_Frozen
  • Xbox:King Mythic x

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

What he said. ^

Posted Image

" You might as well just use Alienware as an oven. " - Mythic, 2013

Tedster
    Tedster

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4591 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Mods/texture packs wouldn't make any difference in this situation. It happens to me too, but only with 1.3.1/1.3.2.

I suggest you just tolerate it but you can shave off the first 30 seconds by selecting the server and clicking on 'Join Server' before it manages to poll the server.
I used to be a Support Guru, but then ran out of time. I have more time now, but I'll only make the occasional helpful post.

JJTamez
    JJTamez

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

When I try to log into a server it is taking a long time to log in, and then finally it says blah blah blah, read timed out. What should I do????