Latest News Article

- - - - -

Minecon 2012 Tickets Going Up Soon!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Sacheverell

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

Posted Image

Minecon 2012 tickets went on sale recently, but quickly became unavailable.  Some estimates suggest that the available tickets were sold out within two hours of going live.  So, what are the rest of us interested in going to Minecon left to do?  Tobias Mollstam to the rescue!

Posted Image

That's right, on Tuesday, September 18th at 5:00 pm (17:00) CEST, a NEW batch of Minecon 2012 tickets will be available for purchase!  It's not too late to secure your place at Minecon 2012 this year, so be sure to buy your tickets once they become available - they won't last long!

Minecon 2012 will be taking place from November 24th through November 25th, 2012, in beautiful Paris, France.  Every attendee will get a chance to mingle with other Minecrafters, see notable personalities from the Minecraft community - including modders, YouTube video and series makers, and many more - and the ever-awesome Mojang team!  Are you ready to hang out at the most awesome Minecraft convention yet?  If so, click the banner above (or this link), get your tickets - we'll see you there!

MCX360 1.8.2 Teasers - Food!

Posted Image

4J Studios gives us a look at another awesome feature in the 1.8.2 update for MCX360 (coming soon): more food types!  It won't be quite as dangerous to go Endermen hunting with your trusty steak in hand - check it out!

Posted Image

Pico brings us our weekly gaming news! Endermen and Blue Cave Spiders come to XBox 360, the November 18th launch of the WiiU, Guild Wars 2 for hitting the mark of 2 million copies sold, Steam Greenlight games of note, Terraria comes to XBLA and PSN, and the arrival of the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 and 650 - take a look!

Register or log in to remove.

Firehobbit
  • Minecraft: Firehobbit

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:01 PM

I thought that he meant the people who's ticket transactions didn't go through would get their info and conformation?
The world is an oyster. The jury is still out on whose it is. My name is in the consideration. I like that. Pearls, here I come.
On another note, I've met Chuck Norris. I'm deadly serious.

warchicken
    warchicken

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 958 posts
  • Minecraft: warchicken

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

Finally tickets!
Posted Image

_poison_skull_4

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:19 PM

will minecraft still be here in 2017 or 2019 ?? 2020 ?? also when will it be australia getting minecon.
next year (2013) cool stuff is coming to australia. even old stuff we already have but you should get minecon in australia when our new prime minister comes not the one we have now SHEESH she lies
Posted Image

Winnermarcelosc
  • Minecraft: winnermarcelosc

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

HATERS GONNA HATE
LOSERS GONNA LOSE
CREEPERS GONNA CREEP
MINECRAFTERS GONNA BUY TICKETS FOR MINECON 2012!
Posted Image

View Post_poison_skull_4, on 17 September 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

will minecraft still be here in 2017 or 2019 ?? 2020 ?? also when will it be australia getting minecon.
next year (2013) cool stuff is coming to australia. even old stuff we already have but you should get minecon in australia when our new prime minister comes not the one we have now SHEESH she lies
I think, for minecon 2013, the country must be in a hot city, like Rio de Janeiro, Dubai, or something like that... Autralia is a great Country for Minecon!! Posted Image

davidknag

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

You mean Tuesday September 18th? You wrote the wrong date.

Epik
    Epik

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1171 posts
  • Minecraft: theEPiK1
  • Xbox:techiepad

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

View Postdavidknag, on 17 September 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

You mean Tuesday September 18th? You wrote the wrong date.
THAT

Worldsshrugged
  • Minecraft: Edwardos
  • Xbox:Pyrarson

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:42 AM

Noooooooooo I want to play Pre-1.8 on the XBOX!
My parkour map. Do you have the skill?

Unsquarable

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:14 AM

Probably going to miss this batch as well.

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1934 posts
  • Minecraft: kynarus

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:14 AM

View Post_poison_skull_4, on 17 September 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

It'll keep happening as long as people keep paying for it. I'm sure it'll come to Australia in the next couple of years, they have to visit every continent for it to be fair.
No, there has never, ever been a sandbox game with a story or ending... except Grand Theft Auto... and Saints Row... and Red Dead Redemption... and Crack Down... and Assassins Creed...

SlimeKing
  • Minecraft: vanasten1
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:05 AM

really really really wish i could go but my dad wont let me go to pairs (I live in Australia) to see minecon unless its held im Melbourne. Really angry that my dad wont let me got but i kinda expected it...
Posted Image

Tonix
    Tonix

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1608 posts
  • Minecraft: TotalTonix

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:56 AM

So that would be 4pm GMT?
Find me on Twitter and Steam as TotalTonix.

LoganNZL
    LoganNZL

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Location: New Zealand, you don't know where that is though :'(
  • Minecraft: LoganNZL
  • Xbox:¬_¬
  • PSN:S_C_O_P_IE_D

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:12 AM

I can't afford to go to France D: Why not AUS or NZ who cares about France!?

Posted Image

Made it myself :)

Weaponguy117
  • Minecraft: WeaponGuy117

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

the sad thing, if i spent my Entire years pocket money, i will be able to Just affort 1 ticket. and that is not even considering the flight, hotel, food, transport, etc. *sigh* i probably will never be able to go to Minecon...
Posted Image
The Minecraft Madeover Texture Pack.
Texturer and Graphic Designer, Animator.

Bubba_Z00t

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:46 AM

YESSS!!! So more tickets should be expected today??? This is great because Minecon is the only time of the year i am going to be in england where i can take the eurostar to france!!! I hope i get my hands on sum tix! It would be so great if i could get my hands on one. Cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!

DJtheBrony

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

It's a shame I can't come to minecon this year.

But I'm 100% set for the next minecon.

joaopada
  • Minecraft: joaopada

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

It's great that i it is in france, i live in portugal, it's a 3 hour flight... BUT 100 EUROS FOR THE TICKET it's just too much. Specially because i'm 13 :P
Portuguese? Português? Check out my YouTube channel! Dá uma olhadela ao meu canal do YouTube!

Kaiser Corax
  • Minecraft: Bleakintent

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

Everytime I see the xbox updates I think it's a PC update and then I get annoyed :{
Það besta sem Guð hefur skapað, er nýr dagur

Geek_glasses1

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

Can't wait for 1.8.2!!!!!! I guess nobody knows the release date right?
The teasers are so annoying. Just release the UPDATE!!!!!!

PureTryOut
  • Minecraft: PureTryOut

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

Yes I got my Minecon tickets! See you there all :)
Posted Image