• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Can't login to minecraft.net but i can login to the client

hacked compromised minecraft help hack hacked compromised minecraft.net cant login

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

casper_b15

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

hello,
when i tried to change my skin today i couldn't login to my minecraft account on minecraft.net but when i try login to the client i can login. i got a migrated account and i can login to mojang.com.
i changed my email addres and my password and i still cant login to minecraft.net.
can you please tell me what i can do?
i wanted to send a mail to mojang but i dont have my transaction id anymore because i boought minecraft like a year ago.
am i the onlyone having this problem or do more people have this?
please help me
i know this is the wrong place to place this topic but i couldn't place it in 'account/minecraft.net'
please help me with my problem

sorry for my bad english:$

thanks for the help

Register or log in to remove.

supersonik360

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

I'm having the exact same problem and I tried looking it up but nothing came up.  When you click on "Log in" it takes you to the login screen and then right after you log on it just goes back to the main screen and doesn't log you on right?  I migrated my account too.  I also got my friend to try and it worked for him.  But he didn't migrate his account so it might have something to do with migrating your account.

casper_b15

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

yes i know 2 of my friends who also don't have their account migrated can login.
so i think it is defenetly somthing that has to do with tge migration of my account.
i also send a mail to mojang so i home they will fix it fast.
im glad im not the olyone with this problem. i tought my account was hacked or something

A DIRTY HOBO 59

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

I'm having this same problem : / I hope it gets fixe soon because I just got my new laptop, and I really wanna try it out!

Kaodominch
  • Minecraft: Kaodominch

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

Same here. Like a dummy I tried to do some stuff with the accounts. I changed my emails a couple times and now I can't log in to minecraft.net. I really don't know what to do now, I think I'm boned. :(

Dude1277
    Dude1277

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

Yep, I hope they fix this soon. I could change my skin yesterday... What happened at mojang??

M3ge
    M3ge

Carpenter

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

View PostDude1277, on 17 September 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Yep, I hope they fix this soon. I could change my skin yesterday... What happened at mojang??
This "Migration Glitch/Bug" Is going on since november past year, so we can wait long..

I just bought Premium today so i made my account and stuff, and then i migrated, Now i ain't able to go on minecraft.net. ive tried loging in and now im getting "Too many Failed Logins" on the client.. Posted Image
You didn't see this. > Posted Image

A DIRTY HOBO 59

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:09 AM

View PostM3ge, on 18 September 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

This "Migration Glitch/Bug" Is going on since november past year, so we can wait long..

I just bought Premium today so i made my account and stuff, and then i migrated, Now i ain't able to go on minecraft.net. ive tried loging in and now im getting "Too many Failed Logins" on the client.. Posted Image
Seriously?? That's bull! Now I have no way to download minecraft!

M3ge
    M3ge

Carpenter

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

View PostA DIRTY HOBO 59, on 18 September 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

Seriously?? That's bull! Now I have no way to download minecraft!

I can do nothing but wait, i CANT use Minecraft in another 24 HOURS & after that i/we will still not be able to change skins!

Kovu
    Kovu

Memory Returned

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 5325 posts
  • Minecraft: Rainfur

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

View Postsupersonik360, on 17 September 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

I'm having the exact same problem and I tried looking it up but nothing came up.  When you click on "Log in" it takes you to the login screen and then right after you log on it just goes back to the main screen and doesn't log you on right?  I migrated my account too.  I also got my friend to try and it worked for him.  But he didn't migrate his account so it might have something to do with migrating your account.

It doesn't have to do with migrated accounts. All of my friends accounts, (as of 5 minutes ago) work just fine, and they're all migrated, as well as my own.

It's probably your internet connection, just wait a few hours.

View PostKaodominch, on 17 September 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

Same here. Like a dummy I tried to do some stuff with the accounts. I changed my emails a couple times and now I can't log in to minecraft.net. I really don't know what to do now, I think I'm boned. Posted Image

Just wait a day or so, it's most likely your Internet connection.

View PostDude1277, on 17 September 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

It's a problem with your internet probably. Nothing happened at Mojang.
Posted Image

Kaodominch

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:20 AM

View PostKovu, on 18 September 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

Just wait a day or so, it's most likely your Internet connection.
How is that an internet connection problem if I can safely log in in-game and use internet itself and even can log in to my another account that is not premium? I'm sorry but that's not helping at all. :|

So pretty much I'm boned so now I how to buy Minecraft AGAIN. Because it looks like migration is broken completely. Great.

Kovu
    Kovu

Memory Returned

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 5325 posts
  • Minecraft: Rainfur

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostKaodominch, on 18 September 2012 - 12:20 AM, said:

How is that an internet connection problem if I can safely log in in-game and use internet itself and even can log in to my another account that is not premium? I'm sorry but that's not helping at all. :|

It could be a faulty port it's operating through in your router, or it could be that your internet is bogged down by something and it can't access it.

Just wait and / or reset your router.
Posted Image

Kaodominch

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:25 AM

View PostKovu, on 18 September 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

It could be a faulty port it's operating through in your router, or it could be that your internet is bogged down by something and it can't access it.

Just wait and / or reset your router.
Well, first off, I'm using an Internet Cable, second, it's a good internet connection, nothing is bugging at all. As I said, I can use everything perfectly. I'll wait another day and if it's not gonna work, oh well, then I guess I have to waste another 26 bucks just because of this silly problem.

M3ge
    M3ge

Carpenter

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:33 AM

View PostKaodominch, on 18 September 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Well, first off, I'm using an Internet Cable, second, it's a good internet connection, nothing is bugging at all. As I said, I can use everything perfectly. I'll wait another day and if it's not gonna work, oh well, then I guess I have to waste another 26 bucks just because of this silly problem.
Try contacting Mojang.

_Scythes_

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

Same problem. I have been playing in-browser for the past few weeks perfectly fine, then yesterday I migrated. Now, I log in, and it sends me right to the minecraft.net home page *not* logged in. Posted Image

Same result with both mine and my brothers migrated account.

But then I try to log in with my non premium non migrated account and it works fine...

Edit: And I was afraid of migrating my account for this very kind of stupid reason. I knew it was a bad idea >:/
I will always be hitting + for an informative or otherwise good post.

casper_b15

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:12 AM

ok its defenetly not an internet conection fail cuz i cant loggin on my pc my lapton, phone, ipod, or at my friends house. i'm sure it's an bug at mojang  that migration thing it the most stupid thing i've ever done in minecraft

coolum444
  • Minecraft: coolum444

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:37 AM

I have the same problem. Can login to Mojang, can login through the client, nothing seems bugged with my internet, although I have tried stuff with it, but when I login to "Minecraft.net" it just sends my back to the main page, logged out again.
The pack I use <3    ->
Posted Image

Nawor97
    Nawor97

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: Nawor97

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:18 AM

I have this problem aswell, i was just about to change my skin, every time i login at minecraft.net, it sends me back to the home screen without logging me in, my client works, because i can still login and play on that perfectly, i can login to my mojang account, but my migrated minecraft account will not login at minecraft.net

deity12
    deity12

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Minecraft: deity12

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

Yea me too :(. Just spent an hour making a new awesome skin and now I can't use it. Will definitely be bookmarking this so if anyone's Mojang contact attempts give a solution it can help us all.
My Youtube Channel (with Cl0wnwslayer):

TheGodfather673
  • Minecraft: Godfather673

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

I have the same problem

Posted Image