ac64dc

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Minecraft: xXACDC64Xx
  • Xbox:Magicman

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

View Post_firewing_, on 29 January 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

uhuh he says that i burned the half of tree farm when fire dont even spread and that i burned someeone with dia armor in tree farm with lava bucket but actually he was C and had no armor.. he lie to get me banned.. he's 12 yo inventing ­shi*
If fire doesnt spread then why in the pic of me griefing the tree farm is burnt?

Register or log in to remove.

ac64dc
    ac64dc

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

Also i just tested this and when your in lava, you loose TWO HEARTS at a time... and by the time the lava had spread that far you would have been at around 2-4 hearts left, so ya i honestly didnt grief and im sure i was hacked by nici or it was photo shopped. cause Jack208 said to me that fire said to him that he was gonna get nici to hack me and get me banned

View Postac64dc, on 05 February 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Also i just tested this and when your in lava, you loose TWO HEARTS at a time... and by the time the lava had spread that far you would have been at around 2-4 hearts left, so ya i honestly didnt grief and im sure i was hacked by nici or it was photo shopped. cause Jack208 said to me that fire said to him that he was gonna get nici to hack me and get me banned
And in the screen he was at 1 heart and the lava had spread about 3-4 blocks...

__spartaa__

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

View Postac64dc, on 05 February 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

And in the screen he was at 1 heart and the lava had spread about 3-4 blocks...
u noob, i had an armor and i'm fast to take screens, stop trying to get mod again after what you did
Posted Image

ac64dc
    ac64dc

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

View Post__spartaa__, on 05 February 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

u noob, i had an armor and i'm fast to take screens, stop trying to get mod again after what you did
You didnt have armour or it would haave shown the armour thing above your hearts and even if your fast at taking screens you loose TWO HEARTS AT A TIME and you had only lost 1 heart... and you were in the middle of the lava source and the lava had already spread 3 blocks and by rthe time it had spread that far you would have been dead. Trust i tested it.

__spartaa__

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

View Postac64dc, on 05 February 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

If fire doesnt spread then why in the pic of me griefing the tree farm is burnt?
u noob another time, lava cant spread, did you see a pic with a leaf or tree on fire? stop trying to look innocent lil abuser

View Postac64dc, on 05 February 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

You didnt have armour or it would haave shown the armour thing above your hearts and even if your fast at taking screens you loose TWO HEARTS AT A TIME and you had only lost 1 heart... and you were in the middle of the lava source and the lava had already spread 3 blocks and by rthe time it had spread that far you would have been dead. Trust i tested it.
i tried to put a texture pack with the new optifine so we cant see my texture pack and we cant see the armor logo, go look at their forum
Posted Image

ac64dc
    ac64dc

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

Lol if you are right why did you make the tree farm look soo griefed up and burnt? and dont say "that was just from people cutting down the tree farm" becasue it probs wasnt cause some of the trees were cut from top to bottom and some of the trees didnt have leaves. Like who in the world of minecraft cuts down trees from top to bottom or just shave SOME of the leaves off of every tree?

View Post__spartaa__, on 05 February 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

u noob another time, lava cant spread, did you see a pic with a leaf or tree on fire? stop trying to look innocent lil abuser

i tried to put a texture pack with the new optifine so we cant see my texture pack and we cant see the armor logo, go look at their forum
Really? cause i think thats a excuse. I dont know why your going through this much trubble with photo shopping and crap just to get back at me for banning fire for a good reason. EVERYONE AGREES but you

View Postac64dc, on 05 February 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

Lol if you are right why did you make the tree farm look soo griefed up and burnt? and dont say "that was just from people cutting down the tree farm" becasue it probs wasnt cause some of the trees were cut from top to bottom and some of the trees didnt have leaves. Like who in the world of minecraft cuts down trees from top to bottom or just shave SOME of the leaves off of every tree?

Really? cause i think thats a excuse. I dont know why your going through this much trubble with photo shopping and crap just to get back at me for banning fire for a good reason. EVERYONE AGREES but you
Griefing is a ban. ask any admin or ask silas

View Postac64dc, on 05 February 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Griefing is a ban. ask any admin or ask silas
Also with the optifine thing. thats not true casue i have optifine and that didnt happen to me or my friend when i got the newest version

__spartaa__

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

and about the lava you have an option in optifine version to put fast, so lava isnt on slow motion like in the none-mod version, i thought you had optifine?? u stupid
Posted Image

ac64dc
    ac64dc

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

View Post__spartaa__, on 05 February 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

and about the lava you have an option in optifine version to put fast, so lava isnt on slow motion like in the none-mod version, i thought you had optifine?? u stupid
??? there is nooo option todo that in optifine

View Postac64dc, on 05 February 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

??? there is nooo option todo that in optifine
AND YOU STILL LOOSE 2 HEARTS AT A TIME

__spartaa__

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

i'm going in computer technologie, i am making hand made computer, you are a beigener and you know nothing about it, and no, you jailed jamie 1700 houre something like that, you attacked guards (i dont know if you know, but they called your chain you said i have the right to wear it, 2 sec later you attack them? LOGIC) i hate you because you are gettin annoying with all this abuse.. i dont want to be mean, but the serv was starting to get boring cuz we couldnt have fun with all this abuse party.. if you want ill make a compilation of people who want you out

-i'm not a boss in english and i know it, im canadian and proud to be.

wait acdc, can we stop the fight 2 second? i just need to know if the server is close or its only me
Posted Image

ac64dc
    ac64dc

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

and this doesnt change the fact that ive never held a bucket of lava in my life on this server

View Post__spartaa__, on 05 February 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

i'm going in computer technologie, i am making hand made computer, you are a beigener and you know nothing about it, and no, you jailed jamie 1700 houre something like that, you attacked guards (i dont know if you know, but they called your chain you said i have the right to wear it, 2 sec later you attack them? LOGIC) i hate you because you are gettin annoying with all this abuse.. i dont want to be mean, but the serv was starting to get boring cuz we couldnt have fun with all this abuse party.. if you want ill make a compilation of people who want you out

-i'm not a boss in english and i know it, im canadian and proud to be.

wait acdc, can we stop the fight 2 second? i just need to know if the server is close or its only me
ok 1. im canadian too 2. i never pvped guards cause our facs are allienced 3.i never jailed jamie ive only banned his 300 alts and it doesnt even say who banned you so you cant sAy it was me

and yes the server is down for me too

sorry it doesnt say who JAILED you not banned

__spartaa__

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

1.No, kostas told me that guard fac got disband for 2 day and you abused of them 2 day in a row.
2. you cant ban someone because he got 300 alts, btw you jailed him 1700 houres.
3. i think i am not proud anymore to be canadian cuz of you
Posted Image

ac64dc
    ac64dc

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

View Post__spartaa__, on 05 February 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

1.No, kostas told me that guard fac got disband for 2 day and you abused of them 2 day in a row.
2. you cant ban someone because he got 300 alts, btw you jailed him 1700 houres.
3. i think i am not proud anymore to be canadian cuz of you
for 1. OHhhOO ya i did hit kos cause i thought we were still allienced but i didnt full out pvp untill death. for 2. you dont know it was me who jailed him cause it doesnt say so dont blame me for it and i banned his 300 alts cause he hacked on all of them.
silas even banned one of the alts. i think

MiiCHA3Lx

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

View Postac64dc, on 05 February 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

for 1. OHhhOO ya i did hit kos cause i thought we were still allienced but i didnt full out pvp untill death. for 2. you dont know it was me who jailed him cause it doesnt say so dont blame me for it and i banned his 300 alts cause he hacked on all of them.
silas even banned one of the alts. i think
omg, im sick of this now, acd no one like u as a mod, im sorry but the only reason u got mod is because u bribed prisoners to recommend you. and u are always abusing! so stfu and stop ur lying. PLEASE

OH and does anyone know why the server is down?

__spartaa__

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

you was the only guard/mod when he got jail.. loool..
silas have the right to do everything, but you?
the answer is : no.

yep serv is down
Posted Image

ac64dc
    ac64dc

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

View PostMiiCHA3Lx, on 05 February 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

omg, im sick of this now, acd no one like u as a mod, im sorry but the only reason u got mod is because u bribed prisoners to recommend you. and u are always abusing! so stfu and stop ur lying. PLEASE

OH and does anyone know why the server is down?
LOL bribe? i didnt bribe. i asked for recommendations because most people dont even look on forums ANd azn said to ask for the recs and if they dont give you one then they dont give you one. its that simple.

MiiCHA3Lx

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

acd if i had the power to ban or do somet i would cause u are so abusive!

ac64dc
    ac64dc

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

and why do i have a feeling michael is sparty? he ovs just wants more people on his side

im done with this convo lets just leave this to a warden or silas and he will come up with an awnser...

MiiCHA3Lx

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

View Postac64dc, on 05 February 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

and why do i have a feeling michael is sparty? he ovs just wants more people on his side

im done with this convo lets just leave this to a warden or silas and he will come up with an awnser...
Lol im not sparty! 1. im not canadian  2. he doesnt need people on his side cause people know u abuse

__spartaa__

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

LOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHA I AM MICH?? stop taking drugs.. xDDD you are an abuser and you KNOW IT stop being annoying

-hahah im mich.. this made my day xD you are a funny kid acdc
Posted Image

MiiCHA3Lx

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

View Post__spartaa__, on 05 February 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

LOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHA I AM MICH?? stop taking drugs.. xDDD you are an abuser and you KNOW IT stop being annoying

-hahah im mich.. this made my day xD you are a funny kid acdc
That made me laugh as hard as it made u laugh sparty :D