• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

sadpwner
    sadpwner

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:27 AM

Ok my black screen problem is gone but now.... my mods don't work, even tho i have human pack i don't see any humans even tho i walked across minecraft, also i can't find anything from those mod packs in my world and yes i installed it propaly, i put th jar files into the jar files and the resource folder to the resource folder
Support The Aether
    Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Kazeto
    Kazeto

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1108 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:42 AM

sadpwner said:

(something was written here)
Did you install all of the prerequisite mods?
If anyone of you got hurt by a stray brick from one of my walls of text, please accept my honest apologies.

sadpwner
    sadpwner

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:57 AM

Kazeto said:

sadpwner said:

Did you install all of the prerequisite mods?

Prerequisite mods? what are those
Support The Aether
    Posted Image

Kazeto
    Kazeto

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1108 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:30 AM

sadpwner said:

Prerequisite mods? what are those
Prerequisite mods are those you have to install to be able to install other mods.
Which mods are required depends on which mods you are trying to install, but the most common are Mod Loader, More Block ID's, Audio Mod, and Spawn List, though there are other.
If anyone of you got hurt by a stray brick from one of my walls of text, please accept my honest apologies.

marc512
    marc512

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Minecraft: marc512

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:32 AM

Download and install AudioMod and ModLoader

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=80246 found here.
Posted Image

sadpwner
    sadpwner

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:09 PM

i already have modloader and spawnlist and the audio mod :Black:!!!
Support The Aether
    Posted Image

sadpwner
    sadpwner

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:10 PM

oh yeah do i put them all in jav folder?
Support The Aether
    Posted Image

lordofroosters

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

1. Delete your bin folder, inside your .minecraft folder.
2. Run minecraft.exe; it will re-download the bin folder.
3. Now go back to the .minecraft folder and open bin again.
4. Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR or something.
5. Install Modloader, Audiomod, and Spawnlist. Very easy to install. Just drag and drop.
6. Then install your normal mods.

ARE YOU USING ETHEREAL'S METEORITE MOD?

Ethereal's meteorite mod has a weird bug that stops mobs from spawning. All of them.
Enchanted - 21 new enchantments and counting!

View Postbigman3699, on 27 April 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

DAILY BUMB!!!!

Irandael
    Irandael

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

sadpwner said:

Ok my black screen problem is gone but now.... my mods don't work, even tho i have human pack i don't see any humans even tho i walked across minecraft, also i can't find anything from those mod packs in my world and yes i installed it propaly, i put th jar files into the jar files and the resource folder to the resource folder
You have to change your difficulty.
I was able to see humans from Humans+ only when i switched from peacefull to easy or higher.
Posted Image

sadpwner
    sadpwner

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:40 AM

Irandael said:

sadpwner said:

You have to change your difficulty.
I was able to see humans from Humans+ only when i switched from peacefull to easy or higher.

my difficult was on hard and my mods dont work :o can someone install them for me then upload the whole minecraft folder at http://www.sendspace.com/ ?

the mods that i want is on the black list thing and one of those sexy~~~~~~ texture high detail pack they are
Audio mod v1.2
Minecraft Advanced Package V7.00
MoCreatures Mod Ogres v2.3
MoCreatures Mod Wraiths v2.3
Also Were wolf one from MoCreatures
ModLoader Beta 1.2_02v2
MoreCreepsv0.8
Mr.okushama-HumansPlus-v1.1
Recipe Book Beta 1.2_02
spawnlist-1.2v1

If anyone has any time can they please do it for me since im a begginer at minecraft and i suck? please upload at sendspace and private message me the link so i can download the .minecraft folder I have window xp btw :Iron:
Support The Aether
    Posted Image

Kazeto
    Kazeto

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1108 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:46 AM

sadpwner said:

I'm sorry, but uploading any file that was originally created by Notch (or Mojang, by extension) is illegal, so the only thing I can advise you is to try installing these mods again, one at a time, and determine which mod is causing this kind of problem.
Also, if might help you to try changing difficulty to any other than hard, and then back to it - it's a weird solution, but it helps sometimes.
It's also possible that somehow you forgot to install Mod Loader, so it might be viable to install it once again before attempting to reinstall everything, and see if it helps.

sadpwner
    sadpwner

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:12 AM

Kazeto said:

sadpwner said:

I'm sorry, but uploading any file that was originally created by Notch (or Mojang, by extension) is illegal, so the only thing I can advise you is to try installing these mods again, one at a time, and determine which mod is causing this kind of problem.
Also, if might help you to try changing difficulty to any other than hard, and then back to it - it's a weird solution, but it helps sometimes.
It's also possible that somehow you forgot to install Mod Loader, so it might be viable to install it once again before attempting to reinstall everything, and see if it helps.

alright ill try
Support The Aether
    Posted Image

teundewacht
  • Minecraft: teundewacht

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

View Postsadpwner, on 30 January 2011 - 03:27 AM, said:

Could you link me to the thread in which you solved the black screen problem?
Mods aren't working for me.
It works when I put ModLoader and AutoID in, but hwen I apply a mdo, the screen stays black...

Zhirgoyt
    Zhirgoyt

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:31 AM

View Postteundewacht, on 04 July 2011 - 10:07 AM, said:

Could you link me to the thread in which you solved the black screen problem?
Mods aren't working for me.
It works when I put ModLoader and AutoID in, but hwen I apply a mdo, the screen stays black...
Same problem for me, would love a fix. (sorry for borrowing the thread)

danielj1632

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

Yeah, I'm having the same issue with humans+. I installed it correctly (if I didn't I would just get a black screen, so I know i did it right) I have modloader and audiomod both for 1.8.1. I have the difficulty set to hard and I've been wandering in a ~500 block radius area looking for humans, and guess what, there are none.

NinjaMuffin
  • Minecraft: Ms_Muffins

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:46 AM

Well my mod works (More Creeps and weirdos) but guinea pigs will NOT spawn for some reason and I'm getting really annoyed!

samtastic101

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

My mods wont install either i do EVERYTHING right but my mods still dont work! and i ask EVERYBODY and even their experience and advice dosent help. can someone help me install toomanyitems mod? $@/\/\.

Norskeflagget
  • Minecraft: Norskeflagget

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

same problem with zeppelin mod :P Deleted meta inf, re installed the bin, deleted meta inf AGAIN, installed zeppelin mod with dragging files into minecraft.jar did the recipe and what do I get? NOTHING!!!

Posted Image

lalaloopsie

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:43 PM

me too

missrosie56

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:36 AM

For me i download the mods, put them  in my mod folder (Deleting meta-inf and all) then it just says three mods (The three mods from forge). Ugh .-. I figured out mods once... probably never again.