• This topic is locked This topic is locked
433 replies to this topic

obi789
    obi789

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Yay no more crazzee plus i am not a hacker i cant even crack a single wifi password plus i was just defending luke i dont know if what he was saying was true but if it was crazzee was cyber bulling and if you could fix cell 32 i rented it and i cant get in c block

Register or log in to remove.

steeltoxic

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

In-game Name: Neil_123
Your age?: 15
Your Timezone(CST)?: GMT
How long have you've played on HSP?: I have been on for about 1-2 weeks
What times can you Guard(Ex: 4PM-6PM)?: The times can vary but most of the time 3pm-6pm but different times on saturday and sunday I can be very active
What is your current rank?: C
Do you have experience on prison servers?: Yes I have played on many prison servers since 1.3 and have got the rank free on atleast 3 of them
Do you have experience Guarding?: Yes On 2 servers Lighting prison and Best Prison server I was a guard and on lighting i got warden because they thought I was an amazing guard.
Have you read all the prison, server, and guard rules?: yes i have and I will follow every one of them
Why do you think you should be Guard?: I have had major experiences on prison servers and I like to make sure everyone can have the best possible time on the server they can ever have. I also can get quite a lot of people on the server by adverting. I hate hackers so any one hacks and I have proof are going to be in big trouble. Overall, my main aim to make everyone happy and make sure everyone can enjoy without hackers :D  

Stuartie
    Stuartie

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 323 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Chat Moderator Application

In-game Name: Stuartie

Your age?: 18

Your Timezone(CST)?: GMT +/- 0 (UK Time)

How long have you've played on HSP?: I don't know exactly I have been Free for a while but I got stuck with work for a while so that's why I have been off but I'm back Posted Image (Approx about 2 months)

What times can you play on the Server(Ex: 4PM-6PM)?: I can be on most days from 4pm GMT to about 9pm GMT (weekdays), and 10/11am GMT to 10/11pm GMT (weekends and Friday)

What is your current rank?: Free

Do you have experience with beeing Chatmod?: Yes I actually do have experience being a Mod, I was moderator on a previous Prison Server (pm me or talk to me in game if you need proof), which I enjoyed very much and became Sr.Mod and then Warden with alot of hard work and dedication, unfortunately that server is now offline and I cannot play there any more so I want to put my good work to help somewhere else.

Have you read all the prison, server, and guard rules?: Yes, I have read them all clearly and I fully understand what they all mean and what is expected from me Posted Image

Why do you think you should be Chatmod?:I think that I am the best mod applicant because, I am a very fast at typing therefore responding to questions or problems in the chat very fast. I am always reading the chat while I am playing and therefore I always have an eye on it to be aware of any problems that may occur or any questions people have. I have also installed key binds mod so I can add simple things to my buttons to reply even faster to the person. I am also a people’s person and I find that I get along with everyone very easily, I am not easily annoyed and I always keep calm in annoying situations. I know nearly most people that are on the server and I talk to them them on a regular basis. I understand all of the rules and how I act upon different situations and control the chat properly. I know how to use my powers properly and how not to abuse them under any circumstances.

Extra Info: I have joined the server on multiple occasions now and unfortunately have been seeing a lot of spam and other things that should not be using in chat, such as bad language, this I find very disturbing and annoying as I can do nothing about it other than sit there and deal with it. I have also noticed that there are very few Moderators that are active to help with this. So I am willing to give my best effort to help you (Arzi) deal with the server in anyway that I can.
Thank you for your time reading this, Stuartie

kolpet
    kolpet

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Location: Minecraftia Prison Correctional Facility, Guard Room
  • Minecraft: kolpet

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

In-game Name: kolpet (and LordNihilus98, but that can stay banned if you want)
Who were you banned by?: Arzi1994
When were you banned(Date and Time)?: 2012.11.27, around 21:00-21:30, CET timezone(+1)
What where you banned for?: Hacking
Do you admit to your actions?: No, and I have proof(scroll down for video), about a video footage when we were still killing. It includes me talking to Tineri about me uploading the proof, which shows my clean minecraft running while I am talking to Tineri. If you think I swapped jars before recording, then you're wrong, because I was killing with the same speed and power as before recording.
What was your rank before the ban?: C
Why should you be unbanned?: I wasn't hacking at all, thats the fiThe second is that I'm just a normal player, who wanted to play a bit, but I played at the wrong place at the wrong time. Everyone was raging because me and my friends killed them. If I might get unbanned, I'll give back all the guard stuff I got from a player, because I don't even need them.
Any other information you want to say?: Its a bit unfair you just ban someone because everybody is raging. I got armor from a friend(Warden), and he asked me to help him kill. I don't know if he's using hacks, but I have not used hacks, and I'm not planning to use them. I know I won't get unbanned and you probably won't read this part, but I do this because I can never take an insult such as hacking. If you read this far, I hope you consider my ban appeal, and I hope you choose well.

- Kolpet

eblack98
    eblack98

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

In-game Name: zubat1998
Your age?:14
Your Timezone(CST)?: cst
How long have you've played on HSP?: 5 days
What times can you Guard(Ex: 4PM-6PM)?: 24:7 everyother week sometimes more im homeschooled so i can play just about anytime
What is your current rank?: A
Do you have experience on prison servers?: yes ive played on 2 others getting to A on one and B on the other but they had to many ppl
Do you have experience Guarding?: nope hope to try for my first time
Have you read all the prison, server, and guard rules?: yes i have
Why do you think you should be Guard?:In-game Name: I want to try out guarding. its always been like my dream of a prison server is being a guard oveusly (im not the best speller) zubat1998

danielioerger

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

In-game Name: danielioerger
Your age?: 14
Your Timezone(CST)?: Central Standard Time
How long have you've played on HSP?: I have played for at least 5 days Posted Image
What times can you Guard(Ex: 4PM-6PM)?: Most days I can guard from about 6 PM - 8 PM, but on weekends I can usually guard from about 12 PM - 10 PM, with a few breaks in there Posted Image
What is your current rank?: A block
Do you have experience on prison servers?: Yes, I have gotten to Free on a few and am B block on another (You start on E on that one)
Do you have experience Guarding?: No but I would love to try it Posted Image
Have you read all the prison, server, and guard rules?: Yes
Why do you think you should be Guard?: I believe I should be a guard as I would do my best to guard the prison and make sure everybody is following the rules, I would jail those who deserve, and I would follow every rule you set forth no matter what it is. I would be willing to lose everything I have in A block to become a guard as well. ^^

Arzi1994
  • Minecraft: Arzi1994

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

View Postkolpet, on 27 November 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

In-game Name: kolpet (and LordNihilus98, but that can stay banned if you want)
Who were you banned by?: Arzi1994
When were you banned(Date and Time)?: 2012.11.27, around 21:00-21:30, CET timezone(+1)
What where you banned for?: Hacking
Do you admit to your actions?: No, and I'm uploading the proof (posting link soon), about a video footage when we were still killing. It includes me talking to Tineri about me uploading the proof, which shows my clean minecraft running while I am talking to Tineri. If you think I swapped jars before recording, then you're wrong, because I was killing with the same speed and power as before recording.
What was your rank before the ban?: C
Why should you be unbanned?: I wasn't hacking at all, thats the first. The second is that I'm just a normal player, who wanted to play a bit, but I played at the wrong place at the wrong time. Everyone was raging because me and my friends killed them. If I might get unbanned, I'll give back all the guard stuff I got from a player, because I don't even need them.
Any other information you want to say?: Its a bit unfair you just ban someone because everybody is raging. I got armor from a friend(Warden), and he asked me to help him kill. I don't know if he's using hacks, but I have not used hacks, and I'm not planning to use them. I know I won't get unbanned and you probably won't read this part, but I do this because I can never take an insult such as hacking. If you read this far, I hope you consider my ban appeal, and I hope you choose well.

- Kolpet

1st I saw you hacking.
2nd I read till the end.
3rd Denied.

kolpet
    kolpet

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

View PostArzi1994, on 27 November 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

1st I saw you hacking.
2nd I read till the end.
3rd Denied.
Can I ask, what hack(s) did I use? Because it seems like you know more about me than myself.

kolpet
    kolpet

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

View PostBarial, on 21 November 2012 - 05:23 AM, said:

Dont bother with this server:
Ahh, now I understand everything.

EDIT: there:
Kolpet out.

JAKUB211

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

In-game Name:warden12 Who were you banned by?
:ArziWhen were you banned(Date and Time)?:
yerstdayWhat where you banned for?:HackerDo you admit to your actions?:No coz i dont hack i play a lot of faction server idk why i get called a hacker!What was your rank before the ban?:C block but i like the server i was going to rank up today(Why should you be unbanned?
Coz i like the server and i wont some fun! pleaes unban me!Any other information you want to say?:yea please unban me i hope ill be unbanned ill not hack if u think i do

JAKUB211

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

I hope i get unbanned :(

JAKUB211

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

Please unban me!

TineriWolf
  • Minecraft: Tineri

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

View PostJAKUB211, on 28 November 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

Please unban me!
you wont be unbanned

kolpet
    kolpet

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

Atleast did you watch the video Tineri? i asked you nicely. And why are guards allowed to use hacks? They are ment to play fair and not forcefield and aimbot.

EDIT: Tineri, you said you are allowed to use hacks, but:
Guard Info:
  • Don‘t use hacks or 3rd poarty programs

Charstash

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

View Postkolpet, on 28 November 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

Atleast did you watch the video Tineri? i asked you nicely. And why are guards allowed to use hacks? They are ment to play fair and not forcefield and aimbot.

EDIT: Tineri, you said you are allowed to use hacks, but:
Guard Info:
  • Don‘t use hacks or 3rd poarty programs

Look, arzi said SR guards are allowed to use hacks. Okay? They said you are not getting unbanned, Im sorry, but it wont do you any good to spam the forum. Maybe you weren't hacking, but arzi has decided. I am sorry.

kolpet
    kolpet

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

View PostCharstash, on 28 November 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Look, arzi said SR guards are allowed to use hacks. Okay? They said you are not getting unbanned, Im sorry, but it wont do you any good to spam the forum. Maybe you weren't hacking, but arzi has decided. I am sorry.
Yea, I accidentaly posted two links, I am sorry for that. And I know that it won't get me unbanned, I don't even care about that. I only want my right, that I didn't hack. nd if they allow Sr-guards to use hacks, its still not my problem, its the server's. Atleast some people like you is thinking with his brain and not with his eyes.

TineriWolf
  • Minecraft: Tineri

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

View Postkolpet, on 29 November 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

Yea, I accidentaly posted two links, I am sorry for that. And I know that it won't get me unbanned, I don't even care about that. I only want my right, that I didn't hack. nd if they allow Sr-guards to use hacks, its still not my problem, its the server's. Atleast some people like you is thinking with his brain and not with his eyes.

they are not allowed to use hacks for own advantage, just to catch xrayers and all

kolpet
    kolpet

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

View PostTineriWolf, on 29 November 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

they are not allowed to use hacks for own advantage, just to catch xrayers and all
Use No-Cheat and Block History. And can I ask again, did you watch my video? Did your opinion change? I don't want to force you to unban me, I just want to know that do you still think I'm a hacker.

JAKUB211

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

View PostJAKUB211, on 28 November 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

yerstdayWhat where you banned for?:HackerDo you admit to your actions?:No coz i dont hack i play a lot of faction server idk why i get called a hacker!What was your rank before the ban?:C block but i like the server i was going to rank up today(Why should you be unbanned?
Coz i like the server and i wont some fun! pleaes unban me!Any other information you want to say?:yea please unban me i hope ill be unbanned ill not hack if u think i do

View PostJAKUB211, on 28 November 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

DaFreightTrain
  • Minecraft: DaFreightTrain

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

In-Game Name: DaFreightTrain

Your Timezone: GMT -5

How long have you played on HSP?: I have played for about 3 Days now.

What Times can you Gaurd?: Monday-Saturday 4:00-11:00. Sunday 7:00-3:00 In The Morning

What is Your current Rank?: My Current rank is [B]

Do You have any Experience on Prison servers?: Yes, I Co-Owned MCRehab. Due to the Lack of Funds, We had to sell the server.

Have You read all the Prison, Server, ad Gaurd rules?: Yes, as a Co-Owner, I always wanted My players to Read the rules of the Game, Who would I to not do what I want other people to do?

Why do You think you should be Gaurd?: I think I should be a Gaurd because Most times I never see A gaurd on and I see Most of the other higher rank Players Constantly killing the lower ranked Players, To the point where they Can't Get anything Done. That is why I think I should be a Gaurd.