Latest News Article

[Tutorial] [1.3.2] Sonic Ethers Unbelievable Shaders

shaders for minecraft 1.3.2

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

RunicTitan
  • Minecraft: RunicTitan

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

In this video, I show you guys how to install the Sonic Ehter Unbelievable shaders mod!
Everything you need should be in the description of the video.

Help me by sharing the video with your friends? :)

http://www.youtube.com/Andrekvit
- Mod Reviews, Custom Maps, Minigames & More!

Register or log in to remove.

GamerMaurizio
  • Minecraft: GamerMaurizio

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

Thank you very much :D
Posted Image

Luck771
    Luck771

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

==== Installing Shaders ====
Error installing Shaders!
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Hooks : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at daxnitro.nitrous.LocalMod.getHooks(LocalMod.java:45)
at daxnitro.nitrous.InstallThread.installMods(InstallThread.java:125)
at daxnitro.nitrous.InstallThread.run(InstallThread.java:44)
==== Shaders Failed Installation ====

TheKing0fGames

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

I wish I could use this mod, but, sadly my minecraft/computer wouldn't handle it.

xJTDesign
  • Minecraft: Gscape112
  • Xbox:XeN JoKeRzZ

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

@the king of games. 1.3.2 sonic ethers isnt even out yet. hes on facebook and he says he has found the problem to the crashing for his mods and is going to fix it so the 1.3.2 mod will be postponed until further notice. it was supposed to be out before today but if you search sonic ethers in google and click on the first link and look for his facebook page. it has all updates and mods. but he has not said when the mod will released until further notice. but please take care with all the people saying it is updated to 1.3 because its not and it could have a virus in or obviously not working and that means resetting your whole minecraft clean. the only one to trust is the first link in google from minecraft forums. also if you use optifine for your computer and turn all main settings down to fast or off your computer will run just fine for sonic ethers. take care

View PostTheKing0fGames, on 02 October 2012 - 02:42 AM, said:

I wish I could use this mod, but, sadly my minecraft/computer wouldn't handle it.
read my post

UncleRona
    UncleRona

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 113 posts
  • Minecraft: unkyrona

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

I was trying to figure out why I was getting that error too.  Thanks for the post Tryer.

xJTDesign
  • Minecraft: Gscape112
  • Xbox:XeN JoKeRzZ

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

no problem. have any of you's xbox live? if so i can keep you updted when v10 will be out?

also if you have any more problems or questions about other mods feel free to ask me

15million
  • Minecraft: witelite101

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

thanks so much...:) it really helped me

Sceptile
    Sceptile

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2666 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

Thank, you soo much for totally Screweing me.

Posted Image

TeamPotatoes
  • Minecraft: MaXcReeePer990

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

View PostMinecraftTryer, on 02 October 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

@the king of games. 1.3.2 sonic ethers isnt even out yet. hes on facebook and he says he has found the problem to the crashing for his mods and is going to fix it so the 1.3.2 mod will be postponed until further notice. it was supposed to be out before today but if you search sonic ethers in google and click on the first link and look for his facebook page. it has all updates and mods. but he has not said when the mod will released until further notice. but please take care with all the people saying it is updated to 1.3 because its not and it could have a virus in or obviously not working and that means resetting your whole minecraft clean. the only one to trust is the first link in google from minecraft forums. also if you use optifine for your computer and turn all main settings down to fast or off your computer will run just fine for sonic ethers. take care

read my post
i used to crash alot i would get around 40 to 45 fps on shaders and in like 2 fps then the game would crash but it was because i had 32 bit java then i got 64 bit java and the same fps 40 to 45 without crasing every 2 minutes

Sceptile
    Sceptile

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2666 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

And i like to say this, Minecraft hasn't released 1.3.2 version of Glsl Shaders nor Sonic ethers Unbelieveable Shaders mod [Which sucks].

Posted Image

Fwilip
    Fwilip

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: Fwilip

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

Is it normal That when in install it, open a world and it is just blank(light blue)can someone help me?

Capiel
    Capiel

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

Thanks
Posted Image

Nickash
    Nickash

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: nickash

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

EVERYTHING IS BLUE!!!!!! HELP ME PLZ
Posted Image

SuperMinerLuigi
  • Minecraft: SuperMinerLuigi

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

View PostFwilip, on 10 October 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

Is it normal That when in install it, open a world and it is just blank(light blue)can someone help me?

View PostNickash, on 15 October 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

EVERYTHING IS BLUE!!!!!! HELP ME PLZ
I think I read it from the post, that the reason for that is because your Graphics Card can't support it. I don't remember, but I think that's what it said. Try looking at the actual forum topic of the mod for the reason.

MoonrakeR_

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

View PostSuperMinerLuigi, on 16 October 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

I think I read it from the post, that the reason for that is because your Graphics Card can't support it. I don't remember, but I think that's what it said. Try looking at the actual forum topic of the mod for the reason.

Is there a version that supports the video card?  I have the same problem.

Vustom
    Vustom

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Minecraft: Vustom

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

Mac support?
Posted Image

Nickash
    Nickash

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: nickash

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:57 AM

Well i hpdated the drivers for it and now its purple and blue a little help
Posted Image

TheKing0fGames

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostMinecraftTryer, on 02 October 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

read my post
What I'm saying is that my mc only gets like 30-60 frames with optifine. I would get like 5 fps with a shaders mod. ):

super_monkey_mutant_man

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

View PostFwilip, on 10 October 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

I think that's because your graphic card cant support it but you can get rid of the blue screen by deleting the bin folder, i did it before i'm sure it will work it did for me but the only thing is, is if you have anything in the minecraft.jar, it will be deleted but you can download it again. If you try to install this mod again and it still doesn't work try this        almost as good as this one i think. (the minecraft.jar will be there again after you delete it, just need to start minecraft and it will install the bin). If i am wrong in anyway, (i'm sure i'm not) please correct me.