Pokémon Topaz (RP)

not a server accepting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14708 replies to this topic

Spyro999
  • Minecraft: No account.
  • Xbox:No account.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

((you fools! The first Pokemon game I played was the first Silver Version for the GB!))

((also, I will come back to a redux of this... IF it's 8 years later and I can use my epilouged characters, but for now , i'm outta this one :P I AM keeping my characters stats on Notepad however... i loved them so much..))
Ravnica, city of guilds, and 'tis with the Izzet that I shall take my stand.

Register or log in to remove.

Teknonick

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

((I mean I might revive it in a few weeks, or maybe a few days... Or even a few hours if I must!))
Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!

Scraggy
    Scraggy

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostTeknonick, on 12 November 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

((I mean I might revive it in a few weeks, or maybe a few days... Or even a few hours if I must!))
((I'll be a mod.
Also, instead of having Scrafty in my epilogue, I will have his son, with the gang as well in the redux. So I can have a different character, that's not 8-and-2-weeks-old.))

☻☺justthinkaboutthepugs☺☻

Teknonick

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostIceBeam, on 12 November 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

((I'll be a mod.
Also, instead of having Scrafty in my epilogue, I will have his son, with the gang as well in the redux. So I can have a different character, that's not 8-and-2-weeks-old.))
((K))
Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!

Mister_Mudkip
  • Minecraft: ronniethespy
  • Xbox:SuperGamer5312

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

View PostTeknonick, on 11 November 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

((Icebeam made a new RP))

((Well... 8 characters DID die, just no one knows who they are, where they are, there names, there age, there status, or anything about them... They died some death, and no one will ever know who they are... Some say it was during a Movie Recording...))
((Rehin Kaa, Shadow Kevin, Norman... I can't remember the other 5...))

View PostSnivy, on 12 November 2012 - 02:07 AM, said:

((Dunno... if we can't get any long-term events... I think this one is done, and called! lol.))
((...NOT called for Tiger... Still have lots of plans for him...))

View PostWaskomsause, on 12 November 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

((Hmm... well forest protectors died off before, but it could come back... hmm... if i set it up, then me and spyro are in it, you guys could join pretty easy... or we could just keep going with the shining sapphire RP. Unless anyone else wants to take a crack at a redux... but that might be a bad idea.))

((What about a vote.))

((Option #1 A redux. With say... a new enemy, team dust, a crew looking to take down all human cities.))

((Option #2 A new RP we can brain storm ideas.))

((Option #3 I make the shining sapphire RP a little better with a new team, and maybe a few other enemies
*cough*gerrard like ones*caugh*))
((Option #1, except that we continue until page 1000, again... Unless if Tek wanna jump the gun!))

View PostSnivy, on 12 November 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

((*AHEM*, or... we could all start RPing in my soon-to-be made non-pokémon RP.))
((I guess I will! After all, you are the OP for the first redux of the rp that brought me to the minecraft forums!))

View PostSnivy, on 12 November 2012 - 03:42 AM, said:

((Epilogue for all but me! After all, Dylan's still too new for one... Evanist should, instead include me in his!))
((Not Tiger, he is still far away from ending...))

View PostTeknonick, on 12 November 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

((THIS RP CAN NOT DIE!!! I barely did much, because I RP with much detail, and slowly... If I have to, I WILL redux this!!! So that means I need Moderators!!!))
((Challenge Accepted. Also, I will be finishing chapters 1,2, and 3... Hoenn is chapter 1, Johto is chapter 2, and Kanto is chapter 3! This means that Tiger will have 3 league badges...))

Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

((Okay. All my characters are in Unova right now, except for Minaki, who is in the new place...))

Mister_Mudkip

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

Elipouges and Summaries!

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

View PostMister_Mudkip, on 13 November 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

Elipouges and Summaries!

Spoiler:

((I hope you are going to actually RP all of that for real when we Redux :P))

Spyro999
  • Minecraft: No account.
  • Xbox:No account.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

((in the redux, Snithcer will be old... maybe.. nah.. nevermind :P))
Ravnica, city of guilds, and 'tis with the Izzet that I shall take my stand.

Waskom_Frost
  • Minecraft: Waskomsause
  • PSN:Waskomsause

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

View PostSpyro999, on 12 November 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

((you fools! The first Pokemon game I played was the first Silver Version for the GB!))

((also, I will come back to a redux of this... IF it's 8 years later and I can use my epilouged characters, but for now , i'm outta this one Posted Image I AM keeping my characters stats on Notepad however... i loved them so much..))

((Yeah! if you make a redux! its ether 8 years later... or i am not joining! waskom is my character! and hes not gonna do a sudden time warp thing just to be in it... so sorry tek, if its not 8 years later when yyou do one... then i am not joining.))
http://www.youtube.c...r/videos?view=0 <--- This is my fave youtube channel.

Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

((Okay... I wanted to finish my characters, but I don't want to skip them to the end if you know what I mean... At least get Josive to beat Unova, then get Minaki back with his group... Then I can skip to 8 years.... when the invasion was in full effect...))

Mister_Mudkip

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostTeknonick, on 13 November 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

((I hope you are going to actually RP all of that for real when we Redux Posted Image))
((Well, I'll wait 8 years, and please, wait later, and don't make everything a shadow city...))

Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

((I will after I finish my story stuff :3... Cus we planned it? REMEMBER???))

Teknonick

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

((NVM... I have an idea... The RP will host two timeframes... The first one will be where everyone left off, the second will be a few weeks before the 8-year mark... At some point in time, all the character's from the current time will enter a 'cyber-sleep', and wake up in the other timeline.. Only old players will be aloud to play in the old timeline... You can RP in both at the same time if you wish, as I bet Super and a few others will do... The 8-years later will be when The Shadow has taken over the world "YAY!" so, that's that... As some point we might be able to defeat him or something, then it could go back to normal RP..))

Scraggy
    Scraggy

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

((Nooooo...
then I don't want to join at all :())

Teknonick

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

View PostIceBeam, on 15 November 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

((Nooooo...
then I don't want to join at all Posted Image))
((Aww. What will make you join? lol))

Scraggy
    Scraggy

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

((Just make it at the 8 year period, WITHOUT your shadows taking over anything.
I'd think they'd be destroyed in 8 years, or so.))

Teknonick

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

((I mean they'd have started then.. PLUS, they are 100+ leveled. Anyway fine :P))

Scraggy
    Scraggy

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

((Shadows are annoying.
I didn't really like your random events in this Rp.
Sorry.
Too much shadows and deadly things.))

Teknonick

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

((lol))