Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

how to ignite TNT in creative(android,pe 4.0)


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1

tom0902000

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

can't find steel nor flint. if i long press the tnt, it will break

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Junyi00
    Junyi00

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1332 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

u cant, it is for decoration only...
u need flint and steel in creative to ignite it....
Posted Image

#3

tom0902000

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

View PostJunyi00, on 09 September 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

u cant, it is for decoration only...
u need flint and steel in creative to ignite it....
omg,hope it will be able to ignite in 5.0

#4

Junyi00
    Junyi00

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1332 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

View Posttom0902000, on 09 September 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

omg,hope it will be able to ignite in 5.0
Everyone hopes too!!!!! :D
Posted Image

#5

mcxboxzach69

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Missleading titles never fail me

#6

Dragonmoon07

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

Question marks people question marks!!!!!
Dragonmoon07, Infinity Network Forums & Chat Administrator.
Pocket Realms Name: Dragonmoon07_0, because Someone Stole Dragonmoon07.

#7

xDarkAbsolute

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

View PostDragonmoon07, on 09 September 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

Question marks people question marks!!!!!
lol

#8

Rm6384
    Rm6384

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

in survival creepers will explode near you and if they're close enough to some tnt then they would light it off. all you need to do is get pocket inveditor and go to edit entities to spawn a creeper in creative. just be near the tnt because they will spawn where you are by default. this is only a temporary method. you might have to uninstall it then install the app again if it stops working.

#9

Superyoshi720
  • Location: Next to a Sheep

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

View PostRm6384, on 02 August 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

in survival creepers will explode near you and if they're close enough to some tnt then they would light it off. all you need to do is get pocket inveditor and go to edit entities to spawn a creeper in creative. just be near the tnt because they will spawn where you are by default. this is only a temporary method. you might have to uninstall it then install the app again if it stops working.
I don't think you read the topic perfectly. This is in CREATIVE so there is no creepers. Plus, this topic was active September. Don't bump a topic like this. Oh I just bumped a topic too
Posted Image
I like creepers