Medieval/Magical ModPack

medieval magic magical modpack multiplayer smp wip mods dragons alchemy

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

dandaman919
  • Minecraft: pretty strait forward
  • Xbox:i don wanna

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

this is a ModPack that utilizes all of the Medieval/Magical mods i was able to get a hold of. my goal was to establish a more medieval feel to the game, imagine, a world where you could build a cathedral with real stained glass, walk in holding your battle axe and staff of fire, and to top it all off, fly back home on your dragon.

- A little back story to how this started
Spoiler:

- Mods i would like to use
Spoiler:

- Mods i currently have permission for

Spoiler:

Please leave a posts if you have any mods you would like me to try adding.

Register or log in to remove.

caperantagonist

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

I think Thaum craft would be a great addition!

yotmam12

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

use xeno's reliquary, legendary gear, tc 3, ee3, twilight forest, enchanting +, forestry + thaumic bees + extrabees, dragon mount, enderstorage, chickenchuncks, redpower2 pr6b2, wrcbe rp2 addon, NEI, forgeIRC, buildcraft, ic2, ironchests, TE, InvTweaks, mystcraft, omnitools, obsidiplates, rei's minimap, railcraft, steves carts, mffs and soulshards, it'll be like an extension for ftb magicworld.

sabakugaara8

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

Just gonna say this, and I know it's gonna be against a lot of the above post. Don't use EE3, Forestry, Buildcraft, IC2, Railcraft Steve's Carts, MFFS, TE, or Redpower. Putting those on would be going against a Magic/Medival modpack. Not to mention, it's all used in FTB. If you want a really good modpack, use mods that aren't used so much, that are different from the norm. Whenever I wanna find a new mod to play, I go to Skydaz.com. It's a cool site. ^^ Just a thought.
Posted Image

Xfighter
    Xfighter

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft: psdiablo
  • Xbox:I hate Xbox

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT?

Itheminecraft

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

Add the tale of kingdoms mod. Real medieval. Balkons weapon mod will give you a lot of medieval weapons, too.

Posted Image

narwhalman13
  • Minecraft: narwhalman13

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:42 PM

if you were to add tale of kingdoms you should wait for tale of kingdoms 2 and i suggest adding the ancient warfare mod (http://www.minecraft...sforgesmpwipdl/)

castlehunter
  • Minecraft: hawkhunterx1

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

you could add:
-mine and blade: battlegear2
-middle ages mod (there are actually 2 mods with the same name)
-mo creatures
-extra biomes xl
The-gunpowder-plot-mod-_128.gif

Zephyr07
    Zephyr07

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: Zephyr07

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

I think two great mods would be Minefantasy and mine and blade battle gear 2

tomtomtech

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

How about custom npcs? it lets you make npcs and edit them. you can even make quests,setup trade or make factions for the npcs (great for a map with lots of cities!)

crafterminer

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

Posted Image

Lord_Revan
  • Minecraft: Rashadjc123

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm currently making a modpack just like this, the pack will have custom mods down the road to fulfill my dream. The only difference between my dream and the OP's is I want to have different classes, races, bosses, and kind of a story line (That's were my modding skills come in Posted Image). However when the pack is released it won't have classes, skills, races, bosses or a story that will come over time along with a website and forums. This idea came to me when making a "magic" modpack for a friend while watching Cubeworld. I want the story to be similar to The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. I guess I'll take over the op's idea and combine it with mine since he hasn't been on since February. Hopefully everything turns out well, I plan on releasing the pack on Technic Platform and The Feed the Beast Launcher. Of course I will get all of the permissions from the mod creators other wise it's stealing.