• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mobs keep disappearing in my pen.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HappyWhaleshark

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:39 AM

I made a pen made of dirt and attracted some cows in there but they keep disappearing! Whats going on? MY COWS!!!!!

Register or log in to remove.

V4NGUARD
    V4NGUARD

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

HappyWhaleshark said:

I made a pen made of dirt and attracted some cows in there but they keep disappearing! Whats going on? MY COWS!!!!!

Mobs despawn when you move so far away from them, Its no possible to keep a herd of animals at this moment in time unless you stay pretty close.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

HappyWhaleshark

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:13 AM

:o

EnlightendDead

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:15 AM

V4NGUARD said:

HappyWhaleshark said:

Mobs despawn when you move so far away from them, Its no possible to keep a herd of animals at this moment in time unless you stay pretty close.
They dont despawn, they get eatin by HEROBINE!
I got seven like eleven

WiseGuy57

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:16 AM

EnlightendDead said:

V4NGUARD said:

HappyWhaleshark said:

They dont despawn, they get eatin by HEROBINE!
You're a bad person.

suicideking0

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:17 AM

Mobs despawn when you move so far away from them, Its no possible to keep a herd of animals at this moment in time unless you stay pretty close.[/quote]
They dont despawn, they get eatin by HEROBINE![/quote]
You're a bad person.[/quote]
Sig'd.
I'm told that computers use cookies to store information, mostly with an internet browser.
I usually cram a few oreos into my CD tray to keep it running smoothly.
-TimmySteve
Posted Image

rion828
    rion828

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:32 PM

check through the mods forum, i saw a mod that allowed you to capture a mob and direct it to follow or stay. once they were captured they would not despawn. I forget what its called though. Hope that helps ^+^