• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] MCreator - The best Minecraft Mod Maker ever! [Minecraft Forge]

modmaker simple minecraft minecraft forge mcreator mods no coding java modding tutorial 1.6.4

• Please log in to reply
3755 replies to this topic

PyloDEV
    PyloDEV

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Minecraft: PyloDEV

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

What is it?
MCreator is program for modding minecraft without programing knowedge. It's simple to learn and use. With mcreator you can customize your minecraft as you wish. After creating new mod you can show it to world by uploading it to MCreator's community.

What you can do with it?
New blocks, New items, New dimensions, New food/potions, New armor, New tools, New recipes, New smelting recipes, New fuels, New biomes, New blocks based on existing, New events, New creative inventory tabs, New mobs, New fluids, New armor, New commands, New plants, New textures, New dimensions, New GUI's, New guns, New machines and much more!

Webpage: mcreator.pylo.si

List of all downloads

Presentation video

Credits

Coding and graphics: PyloDEV, Minewolf20

Webpage: PyloDEV

Tutorials: Tykiechaosop, Th3_EnderBrandon, TeamSpulaking, Xdexlessinal00, Mineox

Help on forums: Th3_EnderBrandon, PyloDEV, etc.
Wiki articles: Cheesy Crackers, PyloDEV, Minewolf20, Th3_EnderBrandon, etc.
Interactive help: xben360, PyloDEV
Donators: Luke2011,Ben Croft,MrGahBryXXX, Mineox,Nathan Viller,niki zakariassen,MrGahBryXXX, Mineox.Miguel Sosa, Feliciano Tejada, gabriel godefroy, Jeremy Sellors, Christian, etc.

Thanks to authors of the MCP and Minecraft Forge!

Making RubyOre mod in one minute

Spoiler:

Tutorials

Spoiler:

How to install DE snapshots:

Spoiler:

Posted Image

My website: http://www.pylo.si

Register or log in to remove.

Omegasa
    Omegasa

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 336 posts
  • Minecraft: Omegasa

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

Looks really interesting but, Do you need a special program to run the mods made with this tool or can anyone run a mod made this way?
Posted Image

Th3_EnderBrandon
  • Minecraft: Th3_EnderBrandon

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

Oh.. my.. Notch...
This is awesome!
Downloading it!
Soon, the "Legacy" Mod is done. Lots of new ores, Achievments, Mobs, Tools, Armour & More!

General_Rich

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

O_O

My Jaw Dropped... and stayed dropped for at least 10 minutes.

THANK YOU! This is Exactly what I have been waiting for!

TheCheeseKnees
  • Minecraft: 123jozef

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

This is simply amazing.
Archaeopteryx ftw

Kinyoshi

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

Looks good, runs good. Hope it keeps getting updated. specially for the new mod plugin setup.
Check out my mods: Kinyoshi Mods (which includes Ancient Tree Root, Bone Ore, Chert Craft, Corn Nuts, Desert Cotton Plant, Desert Grund Plant, Desert Petrified Wood and misc tweaks). https://sites.google...e/kinyoshimods/

lordplantitas

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

With this tool, you can make new crops, and foods?, if so, its compatible with any other mods? i readed the page and said it needs a fresh minecraft.jar. and last, the mod it makes can be played in multiplayer? Thanks for all. Overall, seems pretty good :)

Kinyoshi

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

everything it makes seems to run with modloader installed. Mcreator is going to help me and alot of people. This is awesome, not I don't want to go to bed and i'm tried as a creeper. Posted Image
More development and this program could be a main GUI for making stuff for minecraft.
Check out my mods: Kinyoshi Mods (which includes Ancient Tree Root, Bone Ore, Chert Craft, Corn Nuts, Desert Cotton Plant, Desert Grund Plant, Desert Petrified Wood and misc tweaks). https://sites.google...e/kinyoshimods/

Warkittenz

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

This is genius. It works like a charm, is easy to understand for the most part, and is just overall awesome. Thanks for putting the time into creating this. I am an instant fan.

Kovu
    Kovu

Memory Returned

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 5325 posts
  • Minecraft: Rainfur

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

Very nice tool. Good for people who don't want to learn Java. (Though, you should).
Posted Image

PyloDEV
    PyloDEV

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

View PostOmegasa, on 06 September 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

Looks really interesting but, Do you need a special program to run the mods made with this tool or can anyone run a mod made this way?
You export your mod to zip and then you instal it as any other mod using ModLoader or MCreatorPE

View Postlordplantitas, on 06 September 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

With this tool, you can make new crops, and foods?, if so, its compatible with any other mods? i readed the page and said it needs a fresh minecraft.jar. and last, the mod it makes can be played in multiplayer? Thanks for all. Overall, seems pretty good Posted Image
Yes, you can play this mod's in multiplayer. I mean LAN world. For SMP, I'm exploring how to implement ModLoader in server jars

Posted Image

whiteghoul

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:29 AM

wow, awesome...gonna try this...

--edit----

Oops, it seems i can't install the MCreatorDE, after download

when i click nothing happen...

Knightlie

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

This looks great, but for heaven's sake get rid of the XCode icon from your website - Apple will shut you down in an instant...

whiteghoul

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

how gonna make more blocks in 1 mod file?

it seems 1 block for 1 mod file...

arkume8beltz
  • Minecraft: Arkume Beltz

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:03 PM

Great aplication..Was posible make mobs?what options have to .A.I.,movement,etc?
Surviving near Farlands..

PyloDEV
    PyloDEV

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

View Postarkume8beltz, on 07 September 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

Great aplication..Was posible make mobs?what options have to .A.I.,movement,etc?
Currently you can not make new mobs. We are planing to add this feauture in new editon of MCreator. It will also have new GUI (crafting, infverntory, dispenser, ...) maker and a lot of other cool stuf

Posted Image

Th3_EnderBrandon
  • Minecraft: Th3_EnderBrandon

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

Will the next update have that you can choose a existing item and you can edit it and save it as a new item?

View Postwhiteghoul, on 07 September 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

how gonna make more blocks in 1 mod file?

it seems 1 block for 1 mod file...
You just make your mod, with whatever you want you made, and you put it all in Minecraft.jar.
Try it, and you know what i mean.
Soon, the "Legacy" Mod is done. Lots of new ores, Achievments, Mobs, Tools, Armour & More!

joestorm4

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

This Looks AMAZING! But are the mods you create going to be compatible with mods like Optifine or Reis Minimap or something big like Tekkit? But im DEFINETELY going to get this! Thankyou for creating it

MinecraftReviewr
  • Minecraft: mari0guyman

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

Could you make this compatible with OptiFine? Because I putted MCreator PE in Magic Launcher with OptiFine, and it wasn't compatible. So, is it possible to fix this?

Warkittenz

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

View PostMinecraftReviewr, on 07 September 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

Could you make this compatible with OptiFine? Because I putted MCreator PE in Magic Launcher with OptiFine, and it wasn't compatible. So, is it possible to fix this?

I run Optifine and haven't had a problem at all with it. Are you sure Optifine is the mod throwing the errors?