Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3229 posts
  • Minecraft: IxReapzz
  • Xbox:oZero Gravity

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

View PostIxReapzz, on 02 January 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

Dear Bone Breaking,

I have been banned for 3 and a half weeks now. All of my Ban appeals get denied simply because I was banned before because those bans were stupid.

I am going to read out all off my bans:

#1- Giving out Guard Kits which I wasnt on when I did it. I was unbanned...

#2- Suppsoedly calling Segkiller a Fat N***a which I would never do. So that is Bull crap

#3- Admitting to X-Ray when I was still a C Blocker 4 Months ago! Which I had told blazer that I did have it and removed it.

It's not fair that all my bans were stupid reasons. The first one, I wasn't even on. The 2nd was a load of rubbish and the 3rd wasnt meant to be a ban.

I rest my case,

From IxReapzz- The Banned for no reason

Posted Image

They say pictures tell 1000 words :)
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Deliciousfruit12345

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

View Postgonzoxl5, on 01 January 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

1) IGN: Gonzoxl5
2)Your age: 12. Now i know this may be a slightly inadequate age, but please give me a chance to flourish and ensure the safety of all players on the server.
3)Howlong have you been playing the server? Albeit I have not been playing long, but it is because I have been on numerous other servers, yet I have never been a guard. I like to experience new tastes, new features, and I therefore want to endeavour to become a guard. Time: an hour, at the time of this post.
4)Have you read the Server,Prison,andGuardRules? Yes. I have read them tenfold, and now have them firmly imprinted in my mind.
5)Any experience with prison servers? As I said earlier, I have been on many prison servers,no less than 10. On each one I played for many days, some weeks, and I am firmly experienced in prison servers.
6)Whatis your time zone? I live in England, Hounslow. I am not sure what timezone, but at the time of this application it is 12:50, if that helps.
7)Why are you the best choice for guard? Well, I am experienced and well-versed in prison servers, and I therefore believe I can adequately guard the prison.
8)Other information:"Prison User" As i also said earlier, I have not yet been a guard on a prison server, and I therefore would like to try to be one. I hope you will treat me and my words fairly, despite my young age.

We'd prefer people with a little more experience on our server.  Reapply after you've played for a few days.  However, this app looks really good. Posted Image

gonzoxl5
    gonzoxl5

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • Minecraft: gonzoxl5
  • Xbox:gommster

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

Thank you. By the way...when you say transfers on the topic, does it mean proper transfers from other servers? I was in block A on another one. I can screenshot it for proof if they haven't reset the ranks.

Heres the proof Posted Image

I was on the BehindBars server, which i left after a moderator went on a power rage, killed me, used commands to hack into my chests and stole all my items. He also repeated this to many other players.

Posted Image

Alpha_Kangaroo

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

View Postgonzoxl5, on 02 January 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Thank you. By the way...when you say transfers on the topic, does it mean proper transfers from other servers? I was in block A on another one. I can screenshot it for proof if they haven't reset the ranks.

Heres the proof Posted Image

I was on the BehindBars server, which i left after a moderator went on a power rage, killed me, used commands to hack into my chests and stole all my items. He also repeated this to many other players.

I transferred from killion, you'll only earn B Rank because they take you one rank behind on pretty much all server's for transfers.

View PostHailstorm77, on 02 January 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

Just in case he hasn't been banned yet. I make sure he's banned.

Cheers Bud, sorry about the music in it aha.

gonzoxl5
    gonzoxl5

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • Minecraft: gonzoxl5
  • Xbox:gommster

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

I'm already B rank. Dammit....

Posted Image

Hailstorm77
  • Minecraft: Cometblazer

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

View PostAlpha_Kangaroo, on 02 January 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

I transferred from killion, you'll only earn B Rank because they take you one rank behind on pretty much all server's for transfers.

View PostAlpha_Kangaroo, on 02 January 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

I meant I'll make sure. I was reading a lot of the posts. =P That's going to bug me now... OH AND I actually liked the Music. xD
Posted Image

X3litechickenX

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

I have a ban appeal and didn't know where to post it since i cant ask anyone on the server i'm posting it here

IGN: 3litechicken

Banned for: Advertising

Appeal: someone asked me if i played on a certain server and i replied no but i play on the .org server

What happened: GOT BANNED

So can i please be unbanned as i really like this server and i'm still wondering if that was really advertising :/

Sorry for what ever i did wrong :(

simon112
    simon112

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

In Game Name: Simon11234
Why Were you Banned?: Glitching on top of stuff.
When weer you banned?: No clue.
Who banned you? (If known): Quite sure it was Indy.
Rank on server: Free
Why you should be unbanned?: Because Indys words were "Simon, if you glitch on top of my head again, i'll ban you." I did not glitch on top of his head.
Other Information: I've spent alot of time into this server, and i gave you guys a few hints about where it's possible to break out. So you should thank me.
Posted Image

cakeface3

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

plz unban me I sorry for cusing plz I beg of you that server is my life plz

2001StanleyCup

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Well I guess this is it... Thanks everyone for the awesome times we had! I'm banned for life after griefing blackmarket so, nothing more to say about that. I would want to thank both Mccarley10, Cometcore, Cometblazer, Deliciiousfruit1, IndyDev and Segkiller for all the help and the good times we had together on the server. Also thanks to everyone that I got to be friends with during my quite hard IRL time. I wish you all the best, and I will never forget you guys! Keep on rockin'! Take care everyone.

- Your favorite guy to hate, Stanley.

Hailstorm77
  • Minecraft: Cometblazer

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

View Post2001StanleyCup, on 02 January 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

Well I guess this is it... Thanks everyone for the awesome times we had! I'm banned for life after griefing blackmarket so, nothing more to say about that. I would want to thank both Mccarley10, Cometcore, Cometblazer, Deliciiousfruit1, IndyDev and Segkiller for all the help and the good times we had together on the server. Also thanks to everyone that I got to be friends with during my quite hard IRL time. I wish you all the best, and I will never forget you guys! Keep on rockin'! Take care everyone.

View Post2001StanleyCup, on 02 January 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

I don't hate you... D,= I'm sorry for banning you but we kinda had too. xD
Posted Image

2001StanleyCup

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

View PostHailstorm77, on 02 January 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

I don't hate you... D,= I'm sorry for banning you but we kinda had too. xD

I know I know, it was my fault.. I just said it because I got more haters than friends on the server so xD

iAbstract
    iAbstract

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3229 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

Dear Bone Breaking,

I have been banned for 3 and a half weeks now. All of my Ban appeals get denied simply because I was banned before because those bans were stupid.

If I don't get unbanned I wanna thank all my friends on the server for a great ime, i'll miss you all.

All my friends on the server were great. The staff were amazing but I don't want to move on

From IxReapzz- The Banned for no reason

Posted Image

They say pictures tell 1000 words
Posted Image

Anarchy360D

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

Demotion request on Indydev.

Reason: he got op and now he is abousing

Proof: I raided roseywaterfalls base so indy region it for free. He perm jailed me, he /opened me and took the stuff i raided, he rolled me back, he kicked me for no reason, he /spawned me and nike62 and set my home at spawn. So i got on my Alt account Mine Craft Employe and said "im not muted yet" then bam perm mute. http://imgur.com/kHaQD.   I hope you all think the same as me that is bull ­

carson5067674

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

In game name: Carson5067674
Current Rank: Elite
What is your timezone?: Eastern (GMT-5)

How long have you been playing on the server?: about 6 weeks
What makes you the best choice for moderator?: The first reason i am interested in becoming a moderator is because I have been playing this server for a while and I have really gotten to know a lot of the different players on this server and I think that would help me to handle various different situations, such as arguments and misunderstandings. I'm also a very understanding person and I don't choose favorites or pick one side of an argument just because they may be a friend of mine. Another reason I would be a great moderator is because I'm very patient and I don't get frustrated easily plus I'm a great listener. Also I get on this server everyday and I am always looking at the chat just in case there is a new player needing help or someone is trying to talk to me. Lastly and most importantly I'm a extremely nice person and very fun to be around
Any additional info
Posted Image

Anarchy360D

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

In Game Name: MineCraftEmploye
Why Were you Banned?: saying swastica witch is part of a political group. ban reason is Racism
When weer you banned?: 5 mins ago
Who banned you? (If known): Indydev
Rank on server:Free donator
Why you should be unbanned?: I said swastica and i said to seg "Living like nazis with is not racism it is a politcal party when hitler was around.
Other Information: Nothing really

Anarchy360D

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

In Game Name: Anarchy360D
Why Were you Banned?: Alt of a banned player
When weer you banned?: 5 mins
Rank on server: Free
Why you should be unbanned?: I didnt do a thing to get banned on Anarchy nor MineCraftEmploye i got banned for a reason that doesnt exist.
Other Information: Nothing

iAbstract
    iAbstract

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3229 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostAnarchy360D, on 03 January 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

In Game Name: MineCraftEmploye
Why Were you Banned?: saying swastica witch is part of a political group. ban reason is Racism
When weer you banned?: 5 mins ago
Rank on server:Free donator
Why you should be unbanned?: I said swastica and i said to seg "Living like nazis with is not racism it is a politcal party when hitler was around.
Other Information: Nothing really

You shouldn't have gotten yourself a mod then demoted. You screwed it all in the first place
Posted Image

hoodwin
    hoodwin

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

In Game Name: hoodwin
Why Were you Banned?:Flying and Nodus
When weer you banned?:A couple of weeks ago
Who banned you? (If known):CometBlazer
Rank on server:Free
Why you should be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i have learned my lesson. i promise you i will never hack again.  Even if i wasnt hacking i know you will never believe that i was not.  I know what really happened but that doesnt matter cause i can not prove it. I would really like to be unbanned because this is my favorite server and i have not been able to find a server that is as good as it.  If you let me back on I promise to never hack again. I wont get into trouble but if something happens after i get unbanned(if i even do) i know that i wont get a another shot.
Other Information: Reposting because it was not seen

Alpha_Kangaroo

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

1) IGN: Alpha_Kangaroo (My main is rycartman)

2)Your age:13 however i'm mature.

3)How long have you been playing the server? About 5 day's now.

4)Have you read the Server,Prison,andGuardRules? Indeed i have.

5)Any experience with prison servers? I've played on killion detention centre before got citizen which is higher than free, and used to PvP quite alot on that server.

6)Whatis your time zone? GMT

7)Why are you the best choice for guard? Well i'm trusted for one also i'm experienced in PvP considering i've been moderator on a server called MiniMods which was a faction server also i've been playing on hscraid which is one of the best raiding servers, also i'm dedicated considering i've been playing non stop on this server for a few days and i'm loving it its an amazing server and i've never been jailed muted or banned on this server.

8)Other information: "Prison User" I heard guard application's where being accepted so thought why not and thank you for reading this.

Reposted again, just so it's on the latest page :)