Latest News Article

[Now 1.5.2!] [PRISON] Bone Breaking Prison [Transfers Open]

prisonserver

• Please log in to reply
2359 replies to this topic

IndyDev13

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostxD4RKx4NG3LZx, on 27 December 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

I know indy. I was just saying that if or when it happens I would like the info. Due to ALL THE TIME I HAVE not being on the server, I could easily be the first to send my ban appeal to the place i assume is being worked on. A WHOLE LOT OF TIME wink wink.

Everyone will know at the same time *wink wink*

Register or log in to remove.

Thomas_The_Awesome
  • Minecraft: thomasawesome55

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

IGN NAME: thomasawesome55
Skin: Slenderman
Bans or Jails: yes. jailed for having a sword but im out now. didnt know that sorry D:

Hed142
    Hed142

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Minecraft: hed142

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

I think he is xraying :P
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thomas_The_Awesome
  • Minecraft: thomasawesome55

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

HED I WILL FIND U :D

Alpha_Kangaroo

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

*~Transfer~*

Server: Killion Detention Centre

Posted Image

I'm allready A Block on this server, therefore would i go to free insted of elite?

Tallito
    Tallito

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

WE ARENT ACCEPTING ANYMORE OF YOUR GUARD OR CHATMOD APPS WE HAVE ENOUGH IF YOU CANNOT TELL. SHEESH JUST STOP POSTING THEM AND CRAP BECAUSE WE DONT NEED ANYMORE. WE HAVE PLENTY OF GUARDS AND DECENT AMOUNT OF CHATMODS SO PLEASE JUST STOP POSTING YOUR APPS AND BEGGING US. AND IXREAPZZ YOU ARE NOT GETTING UNBANNED WE HAVE GIVEN YOU LITERALLY A BILLION CHANCES AND YOU FAIL US EVERYTIME. GO TO ANOTHER SERVER...

View PostAlpha_Kangaroo, on 27 December 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

*~Transfer~*

Server: Killion Detention Centre

Posted Image

I'm allready A Block on this server, therefore would i go to free insted of elite?

Accepted

Alpha_Kangaroo

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

Suggestion

In elite block, diamond shovel's repair themselves when you right click on them i'd want this considering its so quick for your shovel to destroy only last's about 5 minutes, also this was on my old prison server i used to play.

xD4RKx4NG3LZx

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

View PostTallito, on 27 December 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

WE ARENT ACCEPTING ANYMORE OF YOUR GUARD OR CHATMOD APPS WE HAVE ENOUGH IF YOU CANNOT TELL. SHEESH JUST STOP POSTING THEM AND CRAP BECAUSE WE DONT NEED ANYMORE. WE HAVE PLENTY OF GUARDS AND DECENT AMOUNT OF CHATMODS SO PLEASE JUST STOP POSTING YOUR APPS AND BEGGING US. AND IXREAPZZ YOU ARE NOT GETTING UNBANNED WE HAVE GIVEN YOU LITERALLY A BILLION CHANCES AND YOU FAIL US EVERYTIME. GO TO ANOTHER SERVER...

Accepted

Is this comet? If so, my brother got minecraft for christmas and wants to play on this server but cant.

Alpha_Kangaroo

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:52 AM

Player: XxzFrostyzxX

Look's like he has Reach Hack's, Deliciousfruit1 also noticed it plus it can't be lag because my connection is really good my fps is normally 17-30 even whilst recording this happened many time's before I got recorded footage, i'm sorry for the music i was listening to Pop Danthology 2012 Posted Image

hfukfhuksef

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:56 AM

IGN= schapie

Transfer from: dont drop the soap
Posted Image

IndyDev13

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

View Posthfukfhuksef, on 28 December 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

IGN= schapie

Transfer from: dont drop the soap
Posted Image

Taken Care of

tomestone247
  • Minecraft: tomestone247
  • PSN:jandlaas

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

Did this server crash? I cant seem to connect.

IndyDev13

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

View Posttomestone247, on 28 December 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

Did this server crash? I cant seem to connect.

Yeah it did, we are trying to get it up

XxXftwXgamerXxX

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

1) IGN: opticeez
2) Your age: 12
3) How long have you been playing the server? got on 1 hour ago
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes
5) Any experience with prison servers? Yes many about 10
6) What is your time zone? EST eastern time (america)
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? I am very hard working
8) Other information: I have a gmail and i'm a guard on another server

sergeipwnu

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:06 AM

THEYR NOT ACCEPTING GUARD APPS!

IDONTHAVEANAME

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

What's the problem on the server?

IDONTHAVEANAME

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:51 AM

PLEASE FIX THE SERVER I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITHOUT THIS SERVER!!! :(

LumpySpacePimp

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

In Game Name:LumpySpacePimp
Why Were you Banned?:Well what it SAYS is: "Hacking/Nodus vl.5000
When weer you banned?:A few days ago
Who banned you? (If known):Segkiller
Rank on server:FREE
Why you should be unbanned?:I should be unbanned because I was never using any hacks or mods on the prison server EVER. I dont know who told you that I use hacks at school, but I don't. The computers are too slow at school so I end up playing happy wheels instead of playing minecraft. Another thing to consider is that nobody has any proof of me using, I do not have a history of hacking on any server, and that I have been playing on this server for about 6-8 months and nobody has ever said anything about me hacking before this.
Other Information:People who know I do not hack PLEASE support me to get unbanned because YOU really know whats is going on.

I have never hacked on any server IN MY LIFE. I do not like hackers and I would NEVER hack myself. The VL thing never said that I was hacking and Segkiller banned me for no reason other than people saying that I hack. Also everyone I am sure agrees with me that sagkiller got very ban happy and started to ban people for no reason on some occasions, like for replanting(BTW I remember the sign saying that not replanting is a jailable offense) So seriously segkiller calm the hell down. I have realised that you have been a douche ever since you and cometblazer released enderdragons on free, destroying everything I owned in my chest and destroying peoples houses. I dont really want to come back to this server now that the wardens dont care that SAR0N's house was griefed and they didnt listen to him. TO sum it all up, THE WARDENS ARE LAZY AND LIKE TO FOOL AROUND AND BAN PEOPLE THEY DONT LIKE OR DONT AGREE WITH.

Quinman
    Quinman

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:12 AM

Yeah, somthings wrong with the server :l.

iAbstract
    iAbstract

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3229 posts
  • Minecraft: IxReapzz
  • Xbox:oZero Gravity

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

View PostTallito, on 27 December 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

Accepted

Please I wanna be unbanned I am hammered right now and bored. I really wanna be back on the server.
Posted Image