Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.7] IMPACTED PRISON SERVER | ACCEPTING PRISON TRANSFERS | mcMMO | Nether,Potions,End & More | 24/7 |

prison server drug server mcmmo pvp

  • Please log in to reply
2613 replies to this topic

#741

B3asti3 B0y

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

View Post3_2_achoo, on 07 December 2012 - 02:17 AM, said:

john has been abusing power and muting people without cause.
I take that as being accused, falsely. Case closed.
My thoughts: Null and void, most of the time.
Check this out if you enjoy Terraria: http://playstarbound.com/

Register or log in to remove.

#742

PremiumHHH
  • Minecraft: PremiumHHH

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

ETA: 1 1/2 week; till update

#743

thekillerunicorn

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

why was i banned?

#744

Romago
    Romago

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 382 posts
  • Location: Behind you. Hehehe
  • Minecraft: romago

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

In-Game name: romago
[*]Original Prison: Don't Drop the Soap Prison
[*]Rank on other Prison: Chat mod/ was free
[*]Why would you like to transfer over to Impacted?: I would like to not be constantly getting killed by higher blocks so I want to quickly get out of these pvp blocks.
[*]Screenshot of the rank / A well known area in that server: http://imgur.com/l13pV

Alright im very sorry, I do not currently have a picture of my being free but I do have one as me being a chat mod. You need to be free to get chat mod status so I was wondering if I could get a transfer to be free or maybe A block?

Posted Image

#745

ytuyu
    ytuyu

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 283 posts
  • Minecraft: MrHasbrowns_

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

View Postthekillerunicorn, on 08 December 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

why was i banned?
Advert.
#TacoBell

#746

thekillerunicorn

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

View Postytuyu, on 09 December 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

Advert.

View Postytuyu, on 09 December 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

Advert.
Advert?

View Postthekillerunicorn, on 09 December 2012 - 04:37 AM, said:

Advert?

View Postthekillerunicorn, on 09 December 2012 - 04:37 AM, said:

Advert?
Can you un-ban me all i ask is for you to un-ban me because im going to drop in from time to time

#747

ytuyu
    ytuyu

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 283 posts
  • Minecraft: MrHasbrowns_

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

View Postthekillerunicorn, on 09 December 2012 - 04:38 AM, said:

Advert?

Can you un-ban me all i ask is for you to un-ban me because im going to drop in from time to time
You may purchase a account unlock.
#TacoBell

#748

Im_Wahoo

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

This server is amazing.
Posted Image

#749

bnod23
    bnod23

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Location: Bellevue, Nebraska
  • Minecraft: bnod23
  • Xbox:bnod23

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

View PostKittenLovesYewz, on 07 December 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

In-game Name: lovin_my_da95
In-game Rank: Free
Age: 16
Timezone: PST
How long have you played on Impacted?: About 5 months
Have you ever been muted or banned?: No.
If so, for what reason / How long: N/A
Why do you believe you should be a moderator?: I'm on most of the day currently and would love to help. Theres not many chatmods on anymore. Im already trying to stop people from harassing others.gay bashing. talking about std's
Extra Information: I've helped out on a few servers my friends ran and on some servers on other games so i have a bit of experiance with stuff like this.

App Accepted Welcome to Impacted Staff
LIVE TO BE FREE!!!!

#750

KittenLovesYewz

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

Devon and Royal were harassing me today -.-

http://gyazo.com/13e...502c0e0244d38ab

http://gyazo.com/bc5...6f85ae8bba15fa1

#751

thansmight

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

In-game Name: thansmight.
In-game Rank: Free.
Age: 14.
Timezone: Western.
Howlong have you played on Impacted?: about 3 weeks I believe.
Have you ever been muted or banned?: I think I was muted once but not sure.
If so,for what reason /Howlong: Not sure
Whydo you believe you should be a moderator?: I think I should be a moderator because I am constantly on and do not like it when people are spamming chat with cus words or advertising.
ExtraInformation: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now and I started playing on random objective servers about 3 months ago when I found this one within 10 mins of playing I knew I liked this server best so I worked my way up to B donated then got free in like 3 hours...that was about 10 days ago I believe.


#752

bnod23
    bnod23

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Location: Bellevue, Nebraska
  • Minecraft: bnod23
  • Xbox:bnod23

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

View Postthansmight, on 10 December 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

In-game Name: thansmight.
In-game Rank: Free.
Age: 14.
Timezone: Western.
Howlong have you played on Impacted?: about 3 weeks I believe.
Have you ever been muted or banned?: I think I was muted once but not sure.
If so,for what reason /Howlong: Not sure
Whydo you believe you should be a moderator?: I think I should be a moderator because I am constantly on and do not like it when people are spamming chat with cus words or advertising.
ExtraInformation: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now and I started playing on random objective servers about 3 months ago when I found this one within 10 mins of playing I knew I liked this server best so I worked my way up to B donated then got free in like 3 hours...that was about 10 days ago I believe.

App Accepted Welcome to Impacted Staff
LIVE TO BE FREE!!!!

#753

Romago
    Romago

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 382 posts
  • Location: Behind you. Hehehe
  • Minecraft: romago

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

View PostRomago, on 08 December 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

In-Game name: romago
[*]Original Prison: Don't Drop the Soap Prison
[*]Rank on other Prison: Chat mod/ was free
[*]Why would you like to transfer over to Impacted?: I would like to not be constantly getting killed by higher blocks so I want to quickly get out of these pvp blocks.
[*]Screenshot of the rank / A well known area in that server: http://imgur.com/l13pV

Alright im very sorry, I do not currently have a picture of my being free but I do have one as me being a chat mod. You need to be free to get chat mod status so I was wondering if I could get a transfer to be free or maybe A block?

Do you guys just not feeling like answering me?
Posted Image

#754

bnod23
    bnod23

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Location: Bellevue, Nebraska
  • Minecraft: bnod23
  • Xbox:bnod23

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:31 AM

View PostRomago, on 10 December 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

Do you guys just not feeling like answering me?
you have been promoted to A :D grats
LIVE TO BE FREE!!!!

#755

Romago
    Romago

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 382 posts
  • Location: Behind you. Hehehe
  • Minecraft: romago

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

Yay :D <3
Posted Image

#756

thekillerunicorn

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

In-Game Name:thekillerunicorn
Who banned you?:MrHashbrowns
What was the reason you were banned?:for Advert
Do you admit to this action?:yes,but when somebody asked me what server is that i said:"its ANOTHER awsome prison but not as good as this one
When were you banned?:(Date/Time):Yesterday at 9:00 pm
What is your current ranking?:free
Why should we decide to unban you?: because i really did not know that saying that was advert and i really am sorry and i hope to be un-banned
Any other extra Information?:yes,i have never once seen a appeal accepted but i have my hopes up for this one and if you decide to un-ban me i will be so happy and grateful to you guys here at Impacted the very awsome prison server hope to hear back because I Posted Image Impacted a lot


#757

3_2_achoo

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

View PostB3asti3 B0y, on 08 December 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

I take that as being accused, falsely. Case closed.
well, you don't determine that do you?

#758

3_2_achoo

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

premium, can you tell me where 400,000 coins went? i just checked my money and somehow it magically disappeared from my inventory.

#759

jordanbryce13

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

In-Game Name:Jordanbryce13
Who banned you?:Not sure long time ago
What was the reason you were banned?:Xray But i was not useing xray i lag and i seen a diamond and mind it
Do you admit to this action?:Umm yes i do
When were you banned?:(Date/Time):About 3- weeks ago
What is your current ranking?:a
Why should we decide to unban you?:Umm i relly what to come back on the server i relly like and i love to play on it
Any other extra Information?:
Um i am sorry for haveing lag and seeing this diamond and if this happen agen i will not mind it i will make it look like i never seen it and i am sorry and i hope u unban me hope to hear from u soon-jordanbryce13


#760

ytuyu
    ytuyu

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 283 posts
  • Minecraft: MrHasbrowns_

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

View Postthekillerunicorn, on 10 December 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

In-Game Name:thekillerunicorn
Who banned you?:MrHashbrowns
What was the reason you were banned?:for Advert
Do you admit to this action?:yes,but when somebody asked me what server is that i said:"its ANOTHER awsome prison but not as good as this one
When were you banned?Posted ImageDate/Time):Yesterday at 9:00 pm
What is your current ranking?:free
Why should we decide to unban you?: because i really did not know that saying that was advert and i really am sorry and i hope to be un-banned
Any other extra Information?:yes,i have never once seen a appeal accepted but i have my hopes up for this one and if you decide to un-ban me i will be so happy and grateful to you guys here at Impacted the very awsome prison server hope to hear back because I Posted Image Impacted a lot

App denied. Meaning do NOT keep posting it over and over again. You ARE DENIED. You may purchase a account unlock :)
#TacoBell