Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Technic/Tekkit texture packs

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

sharkeater
  • Minecraft: nicc9

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

Does anyone know any good Technic/Tekkit texture pakcs other than Sphax?

Register or log in to remove.

Riptide
    Riptide

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1808 posts
  • Minecraft: riptide98

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:03 AM

Which resolution and stlye? The only HD one I could find (that was amusing IMO) was Sphax.

Posted Image

OC: Come for the community, stay because we're not letting you leave.

Taiine
    Taiine

Blaze Extinguisher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4187 posts
  • Minecraft: Taiine

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:06 AM

Faithful also has support. My own will also once it's released.

Posted Image

vorv2000
    vorv2000

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:49 AM

I really like the sphax texture pack! I think you may like the OCD pack. I like it because it is simple! May not be for tekkit though.

dwsremoved
    dwsremoved

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1153 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

DokuCraft has tekkit support now:

http://dokucraftsc.p...splay&thread=36

El_stacheberry

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

isabell sphax dokuucraft OCD and I'm pretty sure soartex works

Golrith
    Golrith

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

I'm working on a merger of Sphax and Misa. Misa for the natural world, Sphax for the machines and my own textures for the new natural blocks added trying to match Misa style. Works well.
Custom Mod pack for 1.6.4 - Omega Dawn - limited space server available! Now with forum, sign up now!
Brings back survival to minecraft, with your favorite tech/magic/adventure mods plus more!

Hydr0mel
    Hydr0mel

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

View PostGolrith, on 08 October 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

I'm working on a merger of Sphax and Misa. Misa for the natural world, Sphax for the machines and my own textures for the new natural blocks added trying to match Misa style. Works well.
Yay ! Posted Image

neoix
    neoix

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3988 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Dragon Dance has tekkit support.
Posted Image

TheOfficialTroll
  • Minecraft: Not Telling!
  • Xbox:Do not want!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

View PostDWSkanska, on 03 September 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

DokuCraft has tekkit support now:

http://dokucraftsc.p...splay&thread=36

link of mediafire 404'd. Really? Sphax is the best one. High resolution, high quality.
Posted Image

Golrith
    Golrith

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

View PostHydr0mel, on 01 November 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

View PostGolrith, on 08 October 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Yay ! Posted Image

I can make this available, but it won't be an easy (due to usage restrictions), as it'll be a series of instructions on what files need to be manually adjusted from the Sphax textures in photo editing programs, so may be a bit compex for the average user.

If interested, send me a PM.
Custom Mod pack for 1.6.4 - Omega Dawn - limited space server available! Now with forum, sign up now!
Brings back survival to minecraft, with your favorite tech/magic/adventure mods plus more!

TellYourGirlThx

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

View PostGolrith, on 02 November 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

I can make this available, but it won't be an easy (due to usage restrictions), as it'll be a series of instructions on what files need to be manually adjusted from the Sphax textures in photo editing programs, so may be a bit compex for the average user.

Darn those copyright laws! ©

Joe4429
    Joe4429

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

JohnSmith does. Not official, of course, but it's there.
Hold on to your horses, ladies - I am back.

UndeadMarvelite

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Hell, well if you want a good texture pack then I would suggest using Sphax, it has always done it for me, and I even have a video here to show how to install it, hope you like it.

SycloneSJS

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

Speaking with some other minecrafters tonight its been decided that the Syclone 128x128 pack will have Tekkit support. Little way off yet but you can see where I'm up to so far here.

Also highly recommend Sphax, its all i've used really pack wise.

http://www.minecraft...ip/page__st__20

Posted Image
Thank you for well over 1,000,000 downloads! Official Chroma Hills server IP Chromahills.net

Golrith
    Golrith

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

There's also a tekkit/technic pack in the works hidden on PlanetMinecraft by T42 (or T24...) quite detailed for a 64x64 pack, I've switched over to this from Sphax, although for personal use I'm adding some extra details and colour as some blocks look too similar for my tastes.

NinjaFist343

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

View PostGolrith, on 02 November 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

I can try to help you with legal stuff, I know one of the guys that worked on Sphax. Also, I have created textures for machines, I would upload, but I need to fix my dropbox.

View PostNinjaFist343, on 13 November 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

I can try to help you with legal stuff, I know one of the guys that worked on Sphax. Also, I have created textures for machines, I would upload, but I need to fix my dropbox.
I'm so awesome, that I reply to myself! Posted Image

Golrith
    Golrith

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

Don't think it will be required now. I've been using Sphax as a base, and overwriting some textures with other textures from other packs to match my own preference (those by T42 fit quite well with Misa, and the EE item images are amazing), BUT, I would be happy to do a pure Misa-Sphax release.

But, i have almost dropped Tekkit now for FTB, been spending the last few days sorting out the textures I plan to use once FTB is fully up to date and stable - again it's the Misa-Sphax hybrid.

bencartermoose

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

View Postsharkeater, on 03 September 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

Does anyone know any good Technic/Tekkit texture pakcs other than Sphax?
yes