• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Accepting Skin Request :D

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

OverlordOfTrees
  • Location: I only tell my GOOD stalkers my adress and location.
  • Minecraft: xKadunkadunkx

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Hey guys :3 You've been great supporting my Skin Making, I wanted to know if you could help me out and support my youtube channel as well :D Me and my friend are starting some gaming videos, so far we've got Minecraft and Terraria.
Support and subscribers will be greatly appreciated. And if you like what you see, tell your friends :DDD

Back on topic, as I said, the rest of the skins that I have to finish off will be done by my birthday. It's New Years Day, so things are a little crazy, so there is no 100% chance that I can do anything, but I'll try :D Thanks and Happy New Year ~Tree

Register or log in to remove.

mattspook
  • Minecraft: Mattspook

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Make fluttershy as a human boy with roxas hair*kingdomhearts* heres the fluttershy human link I want all the same colors but roxas hair and boyish and no bow please http://www.planetmin...-shading-test-/
Posted Image#TEAM Mattspook  Posted Image

Tfjftjefdtggcgvydfid

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Is my skin done yet?
Posted Image

OverlordOfTrees

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostTfjftjefdtggcgvydfid, on 01 January 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

Is my skin done yet?
Should be done soon :D

Giga_LOL
    Giga_LOL

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

Could you make me an awesome robot skin with green eyes with a black outline.If you could come up with the rest

Sambaru
    Sambaru

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

A chicken
Posted Image

Dnacopy
    Dnacopy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

How abotu ym skin  is it doen yet? https://encrypted-tb...kp_fHhhDWUfPw8Q

negativeblade2
  • Minecraft: negativeblade2

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

Well, sorry if i'm rushing you, but is my skin anywhere near done, it was the gir hoodie one?
Posted Image

negativeblade2
  • Minecraft: negativeblade2

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

View PostDnacopy, on 13 January 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

How abotu ym skin  is it doen yet? https://encrypted-tb...kp_fHhhDWUfPw8Q
Roxas Ftw :3
Posted Image

Tfjftjefdtggcgvydfid

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

Is it too late to change what I want my skin to be of?
Posted Image

OverlordOfTrees

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

View PostTfjftjefdtggcgvydfid, on 13 January 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

Is it too late to change what I want my skin to be of?
Nope. I have been so busy on my YouTube channel xD I haven't even bothered checking the thread. Not to mention a certain game, Rune Factory, wont let me escape it's grasp.
What's the new request?

Tfjftjefdtggcgvydfid

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostOverlordOfTrees, on 14 January 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

Nope. I have been so busy on my YouTube channel xD I haven't even bothered checking the thread. Not to mention a certain game, Rune Factory, wont let me escape it's grasp.
What's the new request?
Becuase I started using the Mine little pony mod, can I get a skin of a pony that has black skin, brown hair, a gray tail, light blue eyes, is a Pegasus, and has a cutie mark of fire. Note, look up the mine little pony mod first due to the fact that it changes the shape of the charecter, so the skin shape is different.
Posted Image

GammaRay89
  • Minecraft: GammaRay_89

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hello, could you make me a skin of this?
http://images1.wikia...2_DarkSamus.jpg

I know it will be hard... but it's really hard to find a good skin like that :P I really want you to emphasize on the phazon stuff in it.
thanks for reading

corankin

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

Nice work with the skins. i didn't ask for one, i can make them myself (NOT TAKEING REQUESTS)
Just sayn great job. keep up the good work. They look better than mine.
Posted Image

OverlordOfTrees

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

Hey guys :I Bad news. I spent last weekend making a bunch of the skins I owe so I can get this over with... and because I almost never turn my laptop off, my drivers didn't update when they were supposed to, and started causing conflict, which started to corrupt my computer. I did not notice this until around Tuesday, when I got the god-forsaken BSoD with the STOP 0x1E. I was torn, because I had to clean the harddrive and reinstall windows ;n; I recently started using my flash drive on my xbox, so I had to borrow my brothers 2GB one, and I could only fit my Minecraft and Terraria saves. Bear with me guys, these skins will get done eventually...

Zerocarnage

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

hey can u do this guy please   but with these colors( zero from borderlands 2 with ninja star skin)
but if that doesnt work can u do this guy(rinnengan obito uchiha with mask from naruto)

i only but them in brackets incase the images doesnt work if u can could u do both if its not too much trouble but if so just do zero thank u very much ure art is amazing

(edit) lol i just started and dont know how to upload images so i hope u can find the right images

crabbyDdog

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

I was wondering whether you could take the skin that I have on right now and make it into more of an adventure/role playing skin? My Minecraft username is crabbyDdog. If you want to see the skin that I have on right now, go to Miners Need Cool Shoes, then type in my Minecraft username. Here is a link to a picture of the skin. -http://imageshack.us...ntemplate3.png/

OverlordOfTrees

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

View PostZerocarnage, on 27 January 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

hey can u do this guy please   but with these colors( zero from borderlands 2 with ninja star skin)
but if that doesnt work can u do this guy(rinnengan obito uchiha with mask from naruto)

i only but them in brackets incase the images doesnt work if u can could u do both if its not too much trouble but if so just do zero thank u very much ure art is amazing

(edit) lol i just started and dont know how to upload images so i hope u can find the right images
Follow this thread :3 I'm currently not taking more request, but after a few months when I finish the ones I owe, I'll make a post when I have started again (To get the images, find the image you want, right click, select "Copy Image URL" and right click and select paste (or just press ctrl+v) to paste the url so I can click it.)

Tfjftjefdtggcgvydfid

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

Can I change my skin request back to this?

Could you make a skin of my current skin but wearing the cloths that the boy charecter wore in pokemon platinum. Also keep the wings on fire on the back, the tail on the back and the wolf ears on the side of the head. Thanks

Posted Image

Bladester16

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

Skin Request(s): I would like a Hunter with the feel of a Wolf Tamer.
Details: I love the Hunter skin But i love wolves. and the only thing i can find (thats good) is a wolf slayer. I want a Wolf Tamer. Male
Posted Image
You do not have to copy the photo. It is just a idea. But I like the feel.