Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:15 AM

Posted Image

Pandemic has now Closed down.

After a year of Pandemic, it is clear that PvP has changed a lot from what it used to be, and Clans like us are no longer relevant. With thanks to the few servers that we played on, you will always be remembered.

Applications will not be responded to, and the thread will not be updated.

If you have any questions, please message Yamnasm. (Pdem will no longer be checked for PMs, so please don't message Pdem).

With special thanks to:

Posted Image

Posted Image

for hanging in until the end.

Oh, and SgtLiger, we would have never accepted you, but we didn't want you to stop trying; you were far too hilarious.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Yamnasm
    Yamnasm

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1949 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:17 AM

Welcome to the Pandemic recruitment thread!

Recruitment is currently: Closed

andy1005

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:27 AM

Just wanted to say: good luck with this because you're asking too much if you ask me. :P

Skittylol

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

o7

We're looking for people who are good at PvP/Raiding at the moment, so if you think you're good enough, post an application!
Posted Image

tl0120
    tl0120

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:12 AM

• Minecraft IGN: tl0120
  • Skype Username: SaberLax
  • Played Minecraft since (version): 1.0
  • How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: From a range of about 1- 4 hours. When school starts though, I may not be on as much do to homework and sports. But I will try my best to be on as much as I can
  • Are you able to speak fluent English?: Very well
  • Previous Clans you have been in: Ive been in Chosen, Defense, Earthforge, EoI, KoI, Lycia, Spartans.
  • How did you find out about Pandemic: I was looking at the Lost ORder thread. waiting for my app to be accepted. Whn I saw Your Sig, I clicked and I ended up here!
  • Why do you want to join Pandemic: I hope to join Pandemic to have fun. I enjoy PvP very much, and more importantly love to raid and bathe in diamonds of my enemies. I am great at PvP, and have won a few tornys with previous clans. I hope to join Pandemic to show my true colors.
  • Preferred Speciality:  Scout, I know where you wanna build a base, how to hide, and where to find a well made base.
  • Paragraph about yourself: My name is Tim, I'd rather be called Tim then by tl0120. I play Lax for my JV team. I also play Soccer with a varsity team. I enjoy Minecraft as a pastime. and am great team player. I also have been proven to be loyal, and trustworthy.
  • Have you read, and understood the Rules?: Yes I completly understand.

Posted Image
Redefining Minecraft Multiclan

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:37 AM

View Posttl0120, on 02 September 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

• How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: From a range of about 1- 4 hours. When school starts though, I may not be on as much do to homework and sports. But I will try my best to be on as much as I can
  • Previous Clans you have been in: Ive been in Chosen, Defense, Earthforge, EoI, KoI, Lycia, Spartans.
  • How did you find out about Pandemic: I was looking at the Lost ORder thread. waiting for my app to be accepted. Whn I saw Your Sig, I clicked and I ended up here!
  • Why do you want to join Pandemic: I hope to join Pandemic to have fun. I enjoy PvP very much, and more importantly love to raid and bathe in diamonds of my enemies. I am great at PvP, and have won a few tornys with previous clans. I hope to join Pandemic to show my true colors.
  • Preferred Speciality:  Scout, I know where you wanna build a base, how to hide, and where to find a well made base.
  • Paragraph about yourself: My name is Tim, I'd rather be called Tim then by tl0120. I play Lax for my JV team. I also play Soccer with a varsity team. I enjoy Minecraft as a pastime. and am great team player. I also have been proven to be loyal, and trustworthy.
  • Have you read, and understood the Rules?: Yes I completly understand.

Application Denied:

• Did not read the rules
  • Many spelling and grammar mistakes.
  • Posting applications on multiple threads at one time, with the apparent wish to join both (Which is against the rules of both Pandemic, and The Lost Order)
  • Inadequate paragraph length

Side note:

You are clearly not loyal if you have been in many official MC Clans, (which probably means you either were kicked out, or left by your own choice). Plus, your application was very ugly, as it had many different fonts and sizes, where you had clearly not put enough time into it.
Posted Image

Yamnasm
    Yamnasm

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1949 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:43 AM

Completed the Member Tags:

When every member joins, they'll have their own tag, and possibly signature, which they can flash around the forums, like a shiny yoyo in a playground.

The tags will have your MCForums display picture, your MCForums username (or nickname, if the username is too long) and your Pandemic Rank and Speciality.

Yet another reason to join the Minecraft Clan: Pandemic! Post an Application!

tl0120
    tl0120

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

• Previous Clans you have been in: I have been in Chosen, Defense, Earthforge, EoI, KoI, Lycia, and the Spartans. They all of which were disbanded due to either the leader leaving us, or him just disbanding the clan. This happend with all but Spartans, which I left due to the co-leader's talking trash about me.
  • How did you find out about Pandemic: I was looking at the Lost Order thread. waiting for my app to be accepted. Whn I saw Your Sig, I clicked and I ended up here!
  • Why do you want to join Pandemic: I hope to join Pandemic to have fun. I enjoy PvP very much, and more importantly love to raid and wear my enemies armor around like im on a  catwalk. I am great at PvP, and have won a few tornys with previous clans. I hope to join Pandemic to show my true colors. I can get some of my old clan members in this clan as well, and can help advertise this new clan. I read the whole thread and it seems promising. I wanna be in Pandemic!
  • Paragraph about yourself: My name is Tim, I'd rather be called Tim then by tl0120. I play Lax for my JV team. I also play Soccer with a varsity team. I enjoy Minecraft as a pastime. and am great team player. I also have been proven to be loyal, and trustworthy. Even though that may seem weird since I have been in so many clans, I considerd myself loyal because every time my friend SGTliger made a clan, I followed him to each one he made, or joined. Now, I think its time to move on however, since SGT has stopped his clans I hope to try some new ones out too.
  • Have you read, and understood the Rules?: Yes I completly understand, and......

Sixteen

Posted Image
Redefining Minecraft Multiclan

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts
  • Minecraft: SGTliger
  • Xbox:Worfo

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:14 PM

• Minecraft IGN: SGTliger
  • Skype Username: SGTliger
  • Played Minecraft since (version): I believe 1.1, not quite sure because my minecraft won't let me scroll down xD.
  • How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: I can always fit one hour in to my day. I then have some chores to do that take me about 30 minutes and then I get back on Minecraft. On tuesdays - thursdays I have football practice for 2 hours (7 EST - 9 EST) and won't be on after that. On thursdays I have piano practice in between football for 30 minutes, but I still have 2 hours after that. So, I think I'll be dedicated to 1 hour +.
  • Are you able to speak fluent English?: Of course.
  • Previous Clans you have been in: Chosen, Defense, Eagle Imperium, Knights of Imperium, Spartans and, Samurai Reborn
  • How did you find out about Pandemic: Tl0120 told me about it, we are pretty good friends Posted Image.
  • Why do you want to join Pandemic: (add at least a paragraph minimum, and be descriptive): I hate typing in bold so I am changing it now. Anyways, I want to join Pandemic because I know the leaders, I've played with you and even battled you. I like the way the clan is set up, including the rules. It looks well thought out, and overall looks like a fun atmosphere. I love having serious clan leaders who are active and dedicated to their clan. That's why I want to join Posted Image.
  • Preferred Speciality: Tech builder sounds fun, but would gladly farm.  
  • Paragraph about yourself: Well, I've been playing minecraft for about 10 months, and have lead I think a total of 6 clans, and been in 8. I act maturely and prefer to use proper grammar and have other use it. I play football as you probably know, and will be playing rugby in the spring. I am in the 7th grade, so I have like no homework. I like to troll, and frankly I am good at it. If this needs to stop I will make it stop, as long as I can troll enemies Posted Image. Surprisingly, I love to read, you might even call me a book worm. My favorite subject in school is math. I'm energetic, happy, and can get serious. That's pretty much all about me.
  • Have you read, and understood the Rules?: Yes.
  • sixteen

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

View Posttl0120, on 02 September 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

• Previous Clans you have been in: I have been in Chosen, Defense, Earthforge, EoI, KoI, Lycia, and the Spartans. They all of which were disbanded due to either the leader leaving us, or him just disbanding the clan. This happend with all but Spartans, which I left due to the co-leader's talking trash about me.
  • How did you find out about Pandemic: I was looking at the Lost Order thread. waiting for my app to be accepted. Whn I saw Your Sig, I clicked and I ended up here!
  • Why do you want to join Pandemic: I hope to join Pandemic to have fun. I enjoy PvP very much, and more importantly love to raid and wear my enemies armor around like im on a  catwalk. I am great at PvP, and have won a few tornys with previous clans. I hope to join Pandemic to show my true colors. I can get some of my old clan members in this clan as well, and can help advertise this new clan. I read the whole thread and it seems promising. I wanna be in Pandemic!
  • Paragraph about yourself: My name is Tim, I'd rather be called Tim then by tl0120. I play Lax for my JV team. I also play Soccer with a varsity team. I enjoy Minecraft as a pastime. and am great team player. I also have been proven to be loyal, and trustworthy. Even though that may seem weird since I have been in so many clans, I considerd myself loyal because every time my friend SGTliger made a clan, I followed him to each one he made, or joined. Now, I think its time to move on however, since SGT has stopped his clans I hope to try some new ones out too.
  • Have you read, and understood the Rules?: Yes I completly understand, and......

Sixteen

Application Denied:
  • We do not allow any re-applications
  • Has spelling mistakes

Posted Image

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostSGTliger, on 02 September 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

• Minecraft IGN: SGTliger
  • Skype Username: SGTliger
  • Played Minecraft since (version): I believe 1.1, not quite sure because my minecraft won't let me scroll down xD.
  • How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: I can always fit one hour in to my day. I then have some chores to do that take me about 30 minutes and then I get back on Minecraft. On tuesdays - thursdays I have football practice for 2 hours (7 EST - 9 EST) and won't be on after that. On thursdays I have piano practice in between football for 30 minutes, but I still have 2 hours after that. So, I think I'll be dedicated to 1 hour +.
  • Are you able to speak fluent English?: Of course.
  • Previous Clans you have been in: Chosen, Defense, Eagle Imperium, Knights of Imperium, Spartans and, Samurai Reborn
  • How did you find out about Pandemic: Tl0120 told me about it, we are pretty good friends Posted Image.
  • Why do you want to join Pandemic: (add at least a paragraph minimum, and be descriptive): I hate typing in bold so I am changing it now. Anyways, I want to join Pandemic because I know the leaders, I've played with you and even battled you. I like the way the clan is set up, including the rules. It looks well thought out, and overall looks like a fun atmosphere. I love having serious clan leaders who are active and dedicated to their clan. That's why I want to join Posted Image.
  • Preferred Speciality: Tech builder sounds fun, but would gladly farm.  
  • Paragraph about yourself: Well, I've been playing minecraft for about 10 months, and have lead I think a total of 6 clans, and been in 8. I act maturely and prefer to use proper grammar and have other use it. I play football as you probably know, and will be playing rugby in the spring. I am in the 7th grade, so I have like no homework. I like to troll, and frankly I am good at it. If this needs to stop I will make it stop, as long as I can troll enemies Posted Image. Surprisingly, I love to read, you might even call me a book worm. My favorite subject in school is math. I'm energetic, happy, and can get serious. That's pretty much all about me.
  • Have you read, and understood the Rules?: Yes.
  • sixteen

Application Denied:
  • Too many previous clans (some of which Yamnasm and Skittylol know personally, as enemies)
  • Copy/Pasted the Application
  • Not dedicated to Minecraft enough to be useful in Pandemic.

side note:

Both the Leader, and Co-Leader have seen you in servers, and know for a fact that you would be a burden on this clan, because you are lazy, and unhelpful, which has been confirmed in first person, which proves that you are not mature, which we do not accept in Pandemic
The fact that you have been in so many clans, suggests that you are fickle, or you are being kicked out for one reason or another.

Also. We require people who are totally dedicated to the cause, which means that we need you, you are ready to play. Having so many things on your timetable, but only enough time to play an hour of Minecraft isn't enough.
Posted Image

Yamnasm
    Yamnasm

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1949 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

Remember,

We are looking only for dedicated Minecraft players. If you do not think you have enough time to play in our clan, for many hours at a time, then please don't submit an application because it would only waste your time otherwise.

gmoney411

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

• Minecraft IGN: gmoney411
  • Skype Username: gx2411
  • Played Minecraft since (version): Beta 1.3 I think. But I know since 2008
  • How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: 3 to 4 hours on weekdays. 5 to 6 hours on weekends
  • Are you able to speak fluent English?: Most definitely yes
  • Previous Clans you have been in: school club and a clan with 7 friends
  • How did you find out about Pandemic: Minecraft Forums
  • Why do you want to join Pandemic: (add at least a paragraph minimum, and be descriptive): One of my favorite things about Minecraft is teamwork, counting on others to work all together as a team is the one and only reason I play the game. I also believe in the clans rules. these rules will make everbody and everything work in perfect order. I can't to get out there and join the ranks of Pendemic
  • Preferred Speciality: Miner or Builder. I know a lot about making bases grief/ TNT cannon proof.
  • Paragraph about yourself: I am a 15 year old with a passion for working hard at everything I do. I like everything to be in neat and perfect order so everything can run smoothly.
  • Have you read, and understood the Rules?: The Rules are with out a doubt perfect.

SIXTEEN!!!

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:49 AM

View Postgmoney411, on 03 September 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

• Minecraft IGN: gmoney411
  • Skype Username: gx2411
  • Played Minecraft since (version): Beta 1.3 I think. But I know since 2008
  • How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: 3 to 4 hours on weekdays. 5 to 6 hours on weekends
  • Are you able to speak fluent English?: Most definitely yes
  • Previous Clans you have been in: school club and a clan with 7 friends
  • How did you find out about Pandemic: Minecraft Forums
  • Why do you want to join Pandemic: (add at least a paragraph minimum, and be descriptive): One of my favorite things about Minecraft is teamwork, counting on others to work all together as a team is the one and only reason I play the game. I also believe in the clans rules. these rules will make everbody and everything work in perfect order. I can't to get out there and join the ranks of Pendemic
  • Preferred Speciality: Miner or Builder. I know a lot about making bases grief/ TNT cannon proof.
  • Paragraph about yourself: I am a 15 year old with a passion for working hard at everything I do. I like everything to be in neat and perfect order so everything can run smoothly.
  • Have you read, and understood the Rules?: The Rules are with out a doubt perfect.
SIXTEEN!!!

Application Denied
  • Failed to meet the 100 post-count requirement
  • Lying about how long you have been playing. (Minecraft did not exist in 2008)

Posted Image

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostPdem, on 02 September 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

Application Denied:
  • Too many previous clans (some of which Yamnasm and Skittylol know personally, as enemies)
  • Not dedicated to Minecraft enough to be useful in Pandemic.

side note:

Both the Leader, and Co-Leader have seen you in servers, and know for a fact that you would be a burden on this clan, because you are lazy, and unhelpful, which has been confirmed in first person, which proves that you are not mature, which we do not accept in Pandemic
The fact that you have been in so many clans, suggests that you are fickle, or you are being kicked out for one reason or another.

Also. We require people who are totally dedicated to the cause, which means that we need you, you are ready to play. Having so many things on your timetable, but only enough time to play an hour of Minecraft isn't enough.
All of the clans I have been in I have made, except one. I am willing to do a lot to join this clan. To prove I am not lazy, I would like... A trial. Oh and, why can't we copy and paste the app. I read the whole OP... Maybe I missed it. The one hour thing, is at least one hour. It depends whether or not I have a lot of things to do or not. I hope you can help me.

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostSGTliger, on 03 September 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

All of the clans I have been in I have made, except one. I am willing to do a lot to join this clan. To prove I am not lazy, I would like... A trial. Oh and, why can't we copy and paste the app. I read the whole OP... Maybe I missed it. The one hour thing, is at least one hour. It depends whether or not I have a lot of things to do or not. I hope you can help me.

The real question there is: Why do you make so many clans? And what is the reason they keep dying?
Posted Image

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

View PostPdem, on 03 September 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

The real question there is: Why do you make so many clans? And what is the reason they keep dying?
I couldn't bare the inactivity, no one was ever on besides me. We were raided day after day because no one was on. But, this wasn't the case with Siege Craft. OIN was too good for us, and had a good tactician (Kevin). Samurai Reborn was disbanded due to, skitty and SniperSling destroying it. I do not blame them, but blame myself for getting mad at Sniper for something small. I have become friends with both of them. The rest, I just got tired of leading, I was tired of the burden of... getting raided, dealing with the problems, and so much more. I wouldn't say I was lazy, because I put a lot of work into that. As for Koi/Eagle Imperium, we merged. Merged with Spartans (As you well know).

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

View PostSGTliger, on 03 September 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:

Debating with myself why.

It doesn't take an oracle to understand why a Clan dies. Was it inactivity / Bad leadership / lack of enthusiasm / low morale?
Posted Image

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

View PostPdem, on 03 September 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

It doesn't take an oracle to understand why a Clan dies. Was it inactivity / Bad leadership / lack of enthusiasm / low morale?
Inactivity, mostly by the members. I didn't have any voice communication so I think most of them joined and never came back. Tl0120 was one of the few that stayed.

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:14 AM

View PostSGTliger, on 03 September 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

Inactivity, mostly by the members. I didn't have any voice communication so I think most of them joined and never came back. Tl0120 was one of the few that stayed.

Why would they leave? Surely they would stay if it the clan was run properly.
Posted Image